4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@ace_boogie @Beornwahl

I recommend an addendum/note added to op that states that only the .html file is needed to update.

Beornwahl's excellent attitude has inspired me to help with a Google Drive link:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added @jerricho13 g-drive link to Op since you can just download the most recent html in the attachments area. Also @Beornwahl, try to promote your thread every time you update your OP. It's in the thread tools area if you have permission. If you don't see it just let me know and I'll promote it for you

Reactions: Papa Ernie

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
Time and mountain build site should be fixed. I think you can send girls away now.

What house 5 has a problem; field, mountain one, so forth?
tried in fields, plains, jungle and desert same thing "Error: <<goto>>: passage "house5" does not exist"

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
A few things to point out in version 1.08. that I have found out...

Bugs:
-If you have sex with your daughter in the camp while already pregnant, the pregnancy resets
-If a Head Mare dies because of starvation, you cannot appoint a new one
-Lepo never gives birth. Seems frozen on being pregnant but never actually gives birth (might be something similar with other special characters).

Tweaks suggestions:
-Please add a button similar to "chop more wood" for stone and food as well
-Adding a button "talk more" to daughters would also be highly appreciative
-Adding a button "talk more" to monster girls (such as the bunny) would also be welcomed
-Change counter name from Children to Harem size or something similar since wild creature girls are also added to that number
-Having a separate counter for daughters, one for human and one for non human
-Change "She was born by the matriarch" into "She was born by $NameOfMother" since some of us like to change the "queen/mare/mother cow" from time to time
-Add timer on special girls how far into pregnancy they are. Might also help with bugtesting.
-Add the ability to get rid of monster girls working for you.... just in case you don't like the picture or something ;)
-Adding perks/kinks/personality to monster girls might be worth looking into, gives the game extra depth.

Spelling mistake:
"She is a jooker, always willing laugh, tell jokes, hear jokes and smile."
I recommend changing it to: "She is a joker, always laughing, willing to tell and listen to jokes from others resulting her to smile a lot."

Anyway... this is all I have time for now.

Reactions: Faldir

jibon_bourne

Jul 18, 2017
@Beornwahl Once I try to assign a girl to house 5 in the plains this message shows up:
>">Error: <<goto>>: passage "house5" does not exist

Also, I have no more perk to acquire, so after having enough exp getting stuck at the new perks screen.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017
I have the same exact problem as jibon_bourne about getting stuck on the perk screen. Needs a button that'll allow you to return to camp screen without choosing a perk. Or, something that blocks that page if you have no more perks available.

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
When leveled up enough to choose all perks, you still get level up screen, but it's empty and can't progress anymore.
Great idea though, love it, and good to see that bugs are getting fixed.

Shadowsnake

Apr 30, 2017
@Beornwahl Also, I have no more perk to acquire, so after having enough exp getting stuck at the new perks screen.

I found a workaround (possible exploit as well) to get past the level up screen. When on the screen open up on the level up screen in the top left corner is the back arrow, mash it a few times and it will either sometimes trigger a night event (like finding preservatives or whatnot) or just give the option to rest for the night.

This will get you to the next day, but to you will still run into the same problem as long as you have over 100 xp. Another temp solution, is to go into your stats&perks page when stuck at the level up screen, and then hit the return button with reduces your xp by 50-100 into the negatives, then do what I mentioned before to continue playing (and battling) until you need to repeat the process.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
This is quite fun. I little unintuitive starting out but good fun for all that.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but 1.8 still has an issue with the flood event. It doesn't unset your food any more, but the food loss is still reported as $flooddamage or some such.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
@Beornwahl i think the moutains are a tad broken, all i seam to be able to do is stumble upon the village, canine place, giants place. after that it does this cycling thing where it is trying to find what else there is. and it seams to just cycle for ever

also the perks and such doesnt have abotten to skip,

i am uing 2 saves from before, is it posible that they are not compatible anymore?

also the one about the moutains, that save i started with 100 energy, and 5000 health

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does Briseis ever give birth? I just realized im on my 6th or 7th summer since getting her knocked up and nothing has come out of her yet lol

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes