4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Will you be adding more content for the matriarchs? Like adding some variety to their "have sex" pics/vids or maybe group scenes with one or more of them?

Btw, I really your model choices for the matriarchs. There's a nice mix of fit and full-figured. Is there any chance you'll be adding some BBW models for daughters at some point?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
You make them. Don't ask me how, 'cause that's indecent.

But you'll need a matriarch. One can be found per region. With different appearance and quest. Man, I really hope some ancient history nerd nods at the quest descriptions in appreciation! Where else can you find Inanna's decent into the underworld incorporated into adult gaming I ask!?
I do believe that Reiha is still bugged. For me she has been pregnant for the same time my head mare gave birth to two girls already Edit: Is it possible it resets the timer since I have sex with her daily?

Also, it comes a bug if you do not succefully impregnate Reiha for the first time, (comes up error, cannot create "preg" something)

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Can i use older saves?
So far... maybe, sure. There has so far been no init changes.

I do believe that Reiha is still bugged. For me she has been pregnant for the same time my head mare gave birth to two girls already Edit: Is it possible it resets the timer since I have sex with her daily?

Also, it comes a bug if you do not succefully impregnate Reiha for the first time, (comes up error, cannot create "preg" something)
There was a preg counter bug when having a perk. It should be fixed from version 1.0.8... hopefully...

Ah, sorry. I meant to edit that, but got sidetracked by a guy's night out. Turned out that I was still using 1.0.3 at the time. Soon as I updated, the issue was resolved.
A guys' night out, eh! Must be nice! I bet there was alcohol involved and other shenanigans!

... *exhales. I wonder if watching lotr enough eventually counts as a guys' night out...

Will you be adding more content for the matriarchs? Like adding some variety to their "have sex" pics/vids or maybe group scenes with one or more of them?

Btw, I really your model choices for the matriarchs. There's a nice mix of fit and full-figured. Is there any chance you'll be adding some BBW models for daughters at some point?
I certainly hope to add some matriarch content. Just a few more picture variations for the charming scenes.

I hadn't thought about that with the daughters. Tell you what, if you can find some ready gifs of BBW girls I'll add them in. The only rules being a ban on glasses and cellphones.

Yeah just got blocked at the point where you lvl up but theres no more talents to gain. Cant go back can't go forward.

Will continue playing when that and the mountain region gets fixed/content added.
Both should be fixed now. Do you have any idea to other/new perks? I sort of ran out of ideas personally... But you can skip the scene now too.

Is still get the empy-page-mountain-bug and a similar one in the Plains wihle looking for the building in the middle of the first row. Plus either the riddles are bugged or i need help with the second one. I am pretty sure its either Age or Time but the game doesnt accept them.
Both problems should be fix now - version 1.0.8. But you're nearing the end of the game, and so speedily too!

Sorry but the time answer for the riddle isn't working. Using Update 1.07
Should be working in version 1.0.8. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So to put it simple, the game is enjoyable but I'll wait till:
- there is a fix for mountain, plains (dragons in plains, all buildings in mountain),
- there is a fix for 1st and 2nd room in first village,
- there is a fix for rabbits and few other creatures,
- there is an option to remove duplicate crreatures from nests,
Mountain is fixed. Not sure what the plain/dragon thing is yet.
1. and 2. house fixed too. Great help from a guy on the blog.
Rabbit and others should be done... but who knows.
Dublicate creates is ost likely just creatures that are assigned the same pictures.
It can have a 1/12 chance of happening. Use release button.

Sorry but the time answer for the riddle isn't working. Using Update 1.07
They'll work in version 1.0.8 though... Yeai!!!.... sorry....

I keep getting a bug where in the plains I click on the explore and the window just sits there attempting to reload something. I have tried IE, Chrome, and Mozilla to no avail. Is there a dedicated program to running these type of games I should be using? A name is fine, I can google it for a download. All help is appreciated.
Hmm, it might be a loop bug. Do you... do you kill some of the adorable characters I have placed in the game for you??

Once you get all perks, leveling up locks the game as you can't choose anything.
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Foolish coding on my part. Should be fix with a skip button. And if you have any suggestions to other perks, please let me know.

@Beornwahl heres another bug
im using 1.0.6
You gat it! And thanks for the picture as always, bug should be fixed in version 1.0.8.

id like to give props to the dev beornwahl in general for releasing something that has actual content out of the gate as well as having a great attitude towards engagement and communication with the people playing it. its just a shame that there are so few devs with a positive attitude and openness to suggestions like this.

almost forgot, no homo
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hashtag NoHomo

Broken image links
/img/People/Creature/Goblin/Bastet/Bastet.jpg
(Bastet should be a cat, not a goblin, though. :p

/img/People/Creature/yokai/27sex.jpg

Man Of Stone perk is broken. You're adding energy to food, not stone. Also, I would suggest $Energy * 15 or so as just one is trivially small.

if $ManOfStone is 1 and $Energy gte 1>>\n\t<<set $Stone = $Food + $Energy
Anon! In a little while and short time you've proven a mastermind in helping with this decrepit heap! It should all be fixed. That yokai 27 pinpoint was pretty extraordinary!

got say this games pretty impressive so far
*blush

same problem here no version of time works, also i get house 5 does not exist when i try to send girls there and find no buildable locations in the mountains after spending 90 energy on exploring(not sure if bugs or simple not ready yet just thought i'd mention) and still cant get rid of girls i don't want. downloaded at 1.0.2 and have updated it every time you posted a new one.
Time and mountain build site should be fixed. I think you can send girls away now.

What house 5 has a problem; field, mountain one, so forth?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Seems a good amount of people aren't fans of the real life pictures. I like them, so I won't remove them from the base game, but maybe some sort of mod... I'll look into that. The scrolling is indeed an annoyance, but the only solution I can think of is adding the "next" button in the top too.
Ha! In my case it's quite the opposite, I'd rather see only RL pictures. In addition, the quality of some of the non-RL pictures is in some cases, less than ideal, but what's even worse is that some of them are downright boner killing.

Last edited:
Reactions: mighty

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Foolish coding on my part. Should be fix with a skip button. And if you have any suggestions to other perks, please let me know.
I can throw in a few suggestions.
-Increase base attack/defence/health power further
-Increase the chance of getting x type of girl from daughters
-Increase the chance of getting a specific perk/kink/personality of daughters
-Adding another Mare/Queen etc.
-Increase quantity of gathering resorces
-Decrease building cost
... Just to name a few on the top my head. Also you could have something like "You can only pick this after that perk" or something like that to prevent unbalance in the beginning.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Typos ++:

If I find bugs/typos at some later point, would you prefer a post per bug or a collection like this?
Whatever I prefer doesn't matter. Whatever you do is too damn impressive! And such details!

I've taken care of the spelling mistakes.

The $Iron chance should be fixed, and likewise the wood and stone gathering.
The shieldmaiden is a quest character and must be defeated thrice for progression.
Harpy fixed too.
I think I got the others taken care of. Try latest version 1.0.8.

Ha! In my case it's quite the opposite, I'd rather see only RL pictures. In addition, the quality of some of the non-RL pictures is in some cases, less than ideal, but what's even worst is that some of them are downright boner killing.
This really takes me back to the original debates two years ago. Some only wishing for real life pictures and others wanting none of them. I agree to the quality of some of the pictures - they were simply the best I could find to match.

I can't make a mod to remove other than fantasy pictures i reckon... not sure how...

I think you might of forgotten to place a continue button or something like that in order to continue your progress thing incase you run out of perks to acquire. also can you please add more perks. @Beornwahl
Added now. Sorry for the lack in the first place.

ya, once you get all the perks there is no way of continueing, and since u get EXP for having children being born an u fuck so many chicks in 1 day u get 7 children it kinda needs to be there, espetielly when u have over 100 kids :/

(yes i am a very nice father, i teach them that my cock is dog and im blessign them when i fuck them :p

well maybe not so nice considering i kicked ll the girls that didnt have c+ cups that wernt asian or pregsluts:/)
You motherfucker... or daughterfucker I suppose, girls with c- cups are people too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Adeke

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
This really takes me back to the original debates two years ago. Some only wishing for real life pictures and others wanting none of them. I agree to the quality of some of the pictures - they were simply the best I could find to match.

I can't make a mod to remove other than fantasy pictures i reckon... not sure how...
Its ok some of us like the mix! Besides if you just keep plugging along I'm sure someone will eventually make image specific patch mods anyway if it becomes a big issue for them,so no worries. Now wheres this 1.0.8?lol.....

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Yeah just got blocked at the point where you lvl up but theres no more talents to gain. Cant go back can't go forward.

Will continue playing when that and the mountain region gets fixed/content added.
Should be fixed in version 1.0.8. Sorry for the delay

I'm using v1.0.7 and I still can't find any home base in Mountain since last v1.0.6 (I don't know if it worked before, never visit there at the start). My only theory is I got them, but it not loaded. Sometimes I got blank screen on that place, so I need to use left arrow on the top left.
Should be added now. Strange bug really.

has anyone managed to build stuff yet in the mountain area yet or no? just asking
No they haven't. But you all will now! Problem should be fixed in latest upload.

I was curious why pregnancies seemed to stop working after a while so I downloaded Twine to look at the code. In the "Low Births" code you shouldn't use <<break>> when it's a non-matriarch pregnancy that is going into the wild. As it is after it hits one of these it won't process any other pregnancies. It works in the other cases because of the goto statements.
An amazing find rexc! It's all been fixed now.

And thanks a lot for taking the time to look at this!

Its ok some of us like the mix! Besides if you just keep plugging along I'm sure someone will eventually make image specific patch mods anyway if it becomes a big issue for them,so no worries. Now wheres this 1.0.8?lol.....
A few seconds and the new spicy hot version 1.0.8 should be ready to cool in the open internet air!

I can throw in a few suggestions.
-Increase base attack/defence/health power further
-Increase the chance of getting x type of girl from daughters
-Increase the chance of getting a specific perk/kink/personality of daughters
-Adding another Mare/Queen etc.
-Increase quantity of gathering resorces
-Decrease building cost
... Just to name a few on the top my head. Also you could have something like "You can only pick this after that perk" or something like that to prevent unbalance in the beginning.
I'm adding them all to the Thought Sheet! No promises though!!!

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
This is quite an interesting project, kind of reminds me of free cities when it was just starting out, it will be cool to see how far it can get.

Also, congrats on already updating your game more than most games on this site, most people wouldn't care as much and leave all the bugfixes for the next month.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I'm adding them all to the Thought Sheet! No promises though!!!
No worries, it was supposed to be just food for thought. I will throw more suggestions to you later.... am waiting for the release before going to bed... but then again, there's no work tomorrow so.....

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
This is quite an interesting project, kind of reminds me of free cities when it was just starting out, it will be cool to see how far it can get.

Also, congrats on already updating your game more than most games on this site, most people wouldn't care as much and leave all the bugfixes for the next month.
I gatta be honest.. This game will never reach Free Cities. FCAuthor seems actually to know coding!

No worries, it was supposed to be just food for thought. I will throw more suggestions to you later.... am waiting for the release before going to bed... but then again, there's no work tomorrow so.....
Oh, it's online now! Do you ever get that feeling that Sunday is tainted with the work you have to do on the close Monday?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's nice to have such an active dev in the forum, it's also nice that you update the game quite often. However, please don't burn out because of that. I know that it'd be nice if you could just go on indefinitely like the duracell bunny, or even better, like Pepsi Man, but please take proper care of yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It's nice to have such an active dev in the forum, it's also nice that you update the game quite often. However, please don't burn out because of that. I know that it'd be nice if you could just go on indefinitely like the duracell bunny, or even better, like Pepsi Man, but please take proper care of yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude!!! It's like 02:38 where I am, and I have no explanation to the neighbours why I just woke up my building by watching PEPSIMAN!!!!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Oh, it's online now! Do you ever get that feeling that Sunday is tainted with the work you have to do on the close Monday?
Well..... being an electrician I sometime get emergency calls on weekends so sometimes I do have to run..... but that's going off topic, gonna download the new version now :D

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone tell how to progress? All I can do is gather supplies, stay at my camp, and go the ruins and speak to the sphinx or go to the dungeon.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ah, to work in the dark to serve the light!

Enjoy the version! You know... if the bugs will allow it!

Can someone tell how to progress? All I can do is gather supplies, stay at my camp, and go the ruins and speak to the sphinx or go to the dungeon.
You can continue by pressing the main camp picture. Or download the new version 1.0.8 (which I really recommend) which has a clearer exit button.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes