4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

arandomblunt

Jun 11, 2017
Does Briseis ever give birth? I just realized im on my 6th or 7th summer since getting her knocked up and nothing has come out of her yet lol
I don't think that's in the game yet. Seems fun, will add this to the list of games to keep an eye on.

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Not sure if mentioned already, but Man of Stone perk is listed twice in Perk List, like this:

"Fertile 1 - You rarely impregnante girls during sex. Man Of Stone - If a week ends with Energy to spare you will use this to mine and cut stone. Man Of Stone - If a week ends with Energy to spare you will use this to mine and cut stone."

Also, if Fertile 1 perk is to rarely impregnate (misspelled in Perk description), does this mean you cannot impregnate before you have this perk? If yes, maybe this should be mentioned when you choose perks?

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Found the Bow of Vijaya, but it comes like this when I try to equip it:

Bow of Gandiva - Equip
Bow of Vijaya - Equip
Bow of Arash - Already choosen.
Bow of Houyi - You have not found this.
Gaia's Bow - You have not found this.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'm still getting stuck on the level up/perk screen in 1.0.8.
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened, I added the Skip button, but must have deleted it or changed version. It will Definitely be there in 1.0.9! ....... hopefully...

@ace_boogie @Beornwahl

I recommend an addendum/note added to op that states that only the .html file is needed to update.

Beornwahl's excellent attitude has inspired me to help with a Google Drive link:
Thanks jerricho13! I've added a note in the new main download to specify the update need. Hope it works..

Haha, this one was pretty tame. Just some beer and games.
That sounds like the very best kind! I imagine...

So new Problem, mountains you can build, but can't fight the monsters
My bad, I left it in testing shape. All good now!

Reactions: Salvetus

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
Succubus children retain "virginity" after sex; also they have a "Set Matriarch" button which removes both Lilith and the child.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Added @jerricho13 g-drive link to Op since you can just download the most recent html in the attachments area. Also @Beornwahl, try to promote your thread every time you update your OP. It's in the thread tools area if you have permission. If you don't see it just let me know and I'll promote it for you
Thanks Ace!

In thread tools I can: Edit Title, Add Poll, Delete Thread, Ignore Thread, User rated thread.
Is that bad?

Succubus children retain "virginity" after sex; also they have a "Set Matriarch" button which removes both Lilith and the child.
What the...

I'll look into this now!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
tried in fields, plains, jungle and desert same thing "Error: <<goto>>: passage "house5" does not exist"
I fixed such a bug in the Plains Village. Maybe it'll help. Write is it doesn't!

tried in fields, plains, jungle and desert same thing "Error: <<goto>>: passage "house5" does not exist"
I fixed such a bug in the Plains Village. Maybe it'll help. Write is it doesn't!

A few things to point out in version 1.08. that I have found out...

Bugs:
-If you have sex with your daughter in the camp while already pregnant, the pregnancy resets
-If a Head Mare dies because of starvation, you cannot appoint a new one
-Lepo never gives birth. Seems frozen on being pregnant but never actually gives birth (might be something similar with other special characters).

Tweaks suggestions:
-Please add a button similar to "chop more wood" for stone and food as well
-Adding a button "talk more" to daughters would also be highly appreciative
-Adding a button "talk more" to monster girls (such as the bunny) would also be welcomed
-Change counter name from Children to Harem size or something similar since wild creature girls are also added to that number
-Having a separate counter for daughters, one for human and one for non human
-Change "She was born by the matriarch" into "She was born by $NameOfMother" since some of us like to change the "queen/mare/mother cow" from time to time
-Add timer on special girls how far into pregnancy they are. Might also help with bugtesting.
-Add the ability to get rid of monster girls working for you.... just in case you don't like the picture or something ;)
-Adding perks/kinks/personality to monster girls might be worth looking into, gives the game extra depth.

Spelling mistake:
"She is a jooker, always willing laugh, tell jokes, hear jokes and smile."
I recommend changing it to: "She is a joker, always laughing, willing to tell and listen to jokes from others resulting her to smile a lot."

Anyway... this is all I have time for now.
Pregnancy reset should be fixed. Funny bug really. An obvious mistake, but I never in any play-test ran into it myself, since I never initiated "charming time" if the girl was already pregnant. Impregnation fetish indeed!
Lepopreg problem also fixed.
Children name now changed to "Harem". Much better, good idea!

Separate counter for daughters, one for human and one for non human is in the works
So is matriarch if starvation,
A timer on special girls how far into pregnancy they are,
Perks to monster girls,
and the ability to get rid of monstergirls,
but not for for release 1.0.9, maybe the next big one!

Spell check done!

And thanks!

@Beornwahl Once I try to assign a girl to house 5 in the plains this message shows up:
>">Error: <<goto>>: passage "house5" does not exist

Also, I have no more perk to acquire, so after having enough exp getting stuck at the new perks screen.
Should be fixed now! See version 1.0.9.

I have the same exact problem as jibon_bourne about getting stuck on the perk screen. Needs a button that'll allow you to return to camp screen without choosing a perk. Or, something that blocks that page if you have no more perks available.
Should be added in version 1.0.9. Honestly it should have been added in 1.0.8, not sure what happened there...

Did you find a solution to this or did you simply start another file?
It should be fixed now, version 1.0.9. My sincere apologies for failing to get it into 1.0.8.

When leveled up enough to choose all perks, you still get level up screen, but it's empty and can't progress anymore.
Great idea though, love it, and good to see that bugs are getting fixed.
Thanks man! The perk bug should be fixed now. Try version 1.0.9!

This is quite fun. I little unintuitive starting out but good fun for all that.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but 1.8 still has an issue with the flood event. It doesn't unset your food any more, but the food loss is still reported as $flooddamage or some such.
All right, that should do it. Silly flood. Fixed in 1.0.9.

@Beornwahl i think the moutains are a tad broken, all i seam to be able to do is stumble upon the village, canine place, giants place. after that it does this cycling thing where it is trying to find what else there is. and it seams to just cycle for ever

also the perks and such doesnt have abotten to skip,

i am uing 2 saves from before, is it posible that they are not compatible anymore?

also the one about the moutains, that save i started with 100 energy, and 5000 health
Jeb... I sincerely wish to apologies for that! After last night I left the whole province in bug test mode, where it would only try to find homes. Should be cleared up now...

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Does Briseis ever give birth? I just realized im on my 6th or 7th summer since getting her knocked up and nothing has come out of her yet lol
Her backstory is the legend of Troy... maybe she used some Trojans to prevent pregnancy??

But that aside. I fixed her preg bug, and she should be good to go in version 1.0.9.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I don't think that's in the game yet. Seems fun, will add this to the list of games to keep an eye on.
It was, just... well, you'll never guess, because it usually never happens... but I made a mistake, and a bug clocked it up...

But should be fixed now, with the possibilities of 24 different bunny babies!

Not sure if mentioned already, but Man of Stone perk is listed twice in Perk List, like this:

"Fertile 1 - You rarely impregnante girls during sex. Man Of Stone - If a week ends with Energy to spare you will use this to mine and cut stone. Man Of Stone - If a week ends with Energy to spare you will use this to mine and cut stone."

Also, if Fertile 1 perk is to rarely impregnate (misspelled in Perk description), does this mean you cannot impregnate before you have this perk? If yes, maybe this should be mentioned when you choose perks?
Thanks man! Both the spelling and duplication should be fixed now!

Found the Bow of Vijaya, but it comes like this when I try to equip it:

Bow of Gandiva - Equip
Bow of Vijaya - Equip
Bow of Arash - Already choosen.
Bow of Houyi - You have not found this.
Gaia's Bow - You have not found this.
Done and dusted, and also fixed!

having hard time playing on my old 1280x1024 monitor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dear god... I really am sorry about this. I made the game for a different size, and hard coded the damn pictures. The only help I know for now is changing the browser zoom... not ideal, I know.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but I can't find the link for the new version..
Apart from that, great work!
Oh I just haven't uploaded it yet. It's the days good haul and all. Should be out in 15 mins though... unless something horribly happens....

Not sure if this helps diagnosis, but apparently identical things are happening to dragon-girls in 1.0.8.
Damn... the plot thickens...

Reactions: skriveavis
Nov 9, 2017
I must say this is really impressive! The amount of content that's already in is astounding! Thank you so much for making this! Also a slight question, How do I assign my daughters to collect food and stone and such? I can't seem to figure it out. I've put them in villages but they just sit there. Do I need to build a building or something? If so I recommend putting in some kind of button that shows the required amount of resources required to build it. Any ways thank you for making this game and being so attentive to the bugs!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I must say this is really impressive! The amount of content that's already in is astounding! Thank you so much for making this! Also a slight question, How do I assign my daughters to collect food and stone and such? I can't seem to figure it out. I've put them in villages but they just sit there. Do I need to build a building or something? If so I recommend putting in some kind of button that shows the required amount of resources required to build it. Any ways thank you for making this game and being so attentive to the bugs!
You're making me blush you ol' charmer!

When the girls have been placed in a house, you should build a farm, quarry, or whatever the regions permits (each region has two options), then assign the girls work in the new buildings.

I found a bug in the plains and mountains, where if you explore sometimes the game freezes.
That is sadly the twine engine and beyond my control. How many kids do you have in-game, or have to killed a lot of encounter creatures? Rough line of questions I know...

Damn... the plot thickens...
I haven't been able to replicate the bug, They don't disappear for me. I'm going to need more time a other's bug reports to pinpoint the problem. Sorry.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes