4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
id like to give props to the dev beornwahl in general for releasing something that has actual content out of the gate as well as having a great attitude towards engagement and communication with the people playing it. its just a shame that there are so few devs with a positive attitude and openness to suggestions like this.

almost forgot, no homo

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Broken image links
/img/People/Creature/Goblin/Bastet/Bastet.jpg
(Bastet should be a cat, not a goblin, though. :p

/img/People/Creature/yokai/27sex.jpg

Man Of Stone perk is broken. You're adding energy to food, not stone. Also, I would suggest $Energy * 15 or so as just one is trivially small.

if $ManOfStone is 1 and $Energy gte 1>>\n\t<<set $Stone = $Food + $Energy

Last edited:

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
Make sure there's no space after your answer: "Time"
same problem here no version of time works, also i get house 5 does not exist when i try to send girls there and find no buildable locations in the mountains after spending 90 energy on exploring(not sure if bugs or simple not ready yet just thought i'd mention) and still cant get rid of girls i don't want. downloaded at 1.0.2 and have updated it every time you posted a new one.

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Typos ++:

"Many sapient races have been nearly whipped out."

"You take the defeated valkyrie and place her onto all fours, while circling around behind her, ready to claim her as your victory prize. She does seemingly [not?] wish to resist you either, and you readily kneel down behind her. You grab her hips and with a single, powerful thrust impale the girl, with no other lubricant than her fearful sweat of the battle. She reflexively [tries to?] squeeze down on your cock but a few rough spanks forces her to relax and take every thrusts, and even gets a little shriek out of her."

"She finally begins to get consumed by the rough fuck and moves her hips with[out] any shame in simply pursuit of pleasure."

"Off course! That was my origianl, only, and first title! My grandmother bore it before me and tought me in [of?] all our tales and legends, even those from before the war and our move to these now barren lands!"

"Seven men, five women, a leopard, and a dog crawled out of a hole made by [our?] graceful lady, but looking around them, the astonished people became terrified, for the world was vast and blinding to the eyes."

"The noble came close and Adu Ogyinae, the first man on the surface, seemed to understand the world and its wonders. "
The first man was "The noble"? Or what is meant here

"Then a tree he was chopping down fell on and killed him. The end."

"You notice the piece of crystal she wears, the same as in the cave; you don't know when the Curse fell, but with such a crystal she could have lived for quite a while, and if she was the only one of her kind wearing it when the curse fell, she would have watched all her race parish in front of her eyes."

"She most likely doesn't care who caused the fatal event, only [that?] it came to be. "

"I mean, it's not like it is possible to accomplice anything, apart from some pleasure, out of it..."

Unable to continue scene with rabbit-troll thingy, attached picture (p0).

"However the Sphinx attains its knowledge besides books and tomes you don't know, but it is surely a deep method."
A complex method? What is a deep method?

"My dearest human, what knowledge would even the most educated of your kind could teach me?"

It could surely be so again - at least of you can turn the little bunny girl you found into a breeder of a whole new population.

Finding herself bloked from retreat she turns and faces you, most likely in hope of finding another route of escape.

She seems somewhat less terrified - at least she breathes - not her timid nature will most likely never make her quite [completely?] at ease around such a bigger creature as yourself.

You look to find it is nothing but the rustle in the leaves, but none the less stand yourself between her and the dangerous wind.
-> You look to find it is nothing but rustling leaves, but nonetheless position yourself between her and the dangerous wind.

Harpy image 36 is cropped strangely. Noticed this on some other pictures as well. Not sure if this is related to "Known bug: Pictures exiting the center - try changing browser zoom." or if something different. Attached picture (p1)

At some point my amount of Iron turned into $Iron, not sure when.

Yet the dark brown eyes seem to fill with lust and joy and [at?] following your commands and soon the potent smell of dog musk fill the air as she grows increasingly exited from nothing more than being at your feet.

Her eyes fix on your soon exposed huge cock. Her open mouth revealing [reveals] a pink tongue slobbering with lust and need.

I seem to be able to collect wood and stone regardless of energy (pic3)

Exploring in mountain sometimes gives blank screen (pic4). Clicking back button puts me in a fight against some canine

Sometimes this message comes up: "You lost the fight. Badly injured, no energy remains, except enough to drag yourself back to the camp to recover for a new week." without having entered a fight.

From inside the autumn looking pancake her raised voice rings out, "Firstly, I was under the assumption that the tree was enchanted. Secondly, the squirrel was dressed provocatively. And eh... Thirdly! Mhhh, well, I haven't thought of that yet, the others took all morning. But nevermind that, what in the afternoon gluttony are you for a kind?"

She finally erupts, "Fine! Well, I'm going this way - a private way! I bid the [you?] good day, sir!"

After defeating shieldmaiden/berserker, I return to mountain without having option of breeding/killing/leaving etc.

Error message (pic5)

If I find bugs/typos at some later point, would you prefer a post per bug or a collection like this?

Last edited:

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
I think you might of forgotten to place a continue button or something like that in order to continue your progress thing incase you run out of perks to acquire. also can you please add more perks. @Beornwahl

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
ya, once you get all the perks there is no way of continueing, and since u get EXP for having children being born an u fuck so many chicks in 1 day u get 7 children it kinda needs to be there, espetielly when u have over 100 kids :/

(yes i am a very nice father, i teach them that my cock is dog and im blessign them when i fuck them :p

well maybe not so nice considering i kicked ll the girls that didnt have c+ cups that wernt asian or pregsluts:/)

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
You dont. Theres 5 matriarchs to find of various races. Get them your camp and impregnate them (they should add a way to see if a matriarch is impregnated like a daughter). They'll give birth to a daughter that you can send wherever. You can also fuck that daughter for a generic granddaughter, the race will be random unlike from a matriarch.

hm i have 3 of them with Daugther but i can not sent the daugter or Fu.. or find them

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
hm i have 3 of them with Daugther but i can not sent the daugter or Fu.. or find them
there is one in each area, when you build villages and add houses you can have daughters stay in them after you got 1000 wood and stone you can build an upgrade (two upgrades per village) that the daughters work in giving you a steady supply of resources. to fuck 'em you need to build up relationship to passionate by talking to them and learn their traits to successfully flirt

Last edited:
Reactions: roydanton

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
downloading seems to work with Chrome (doing that atm). But i couldnt with firefox (buffer to small, wants me to use the desktop app -.- ). Glad Chrome works^^
Yeah, that's because it's a single file of 2.35 GB, while according to MEGA, Firefox can only handle up to 500 MB (even though it handles downloads much larger otherwise; I'm guessing it's to do with how they handle downloading there, specifically). If it was split into several smaller archives (it'd be 5 of them), you could download them one at a time in Firefox, otherwise GDrive or Zippyshare or some other file sharer is needed.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
there is one in each area, when you build villages and add houses you can have daughters stay in them after you got 1000 wood and stone you can build an upgrade (two upgrades per village) that the daughters work in giving you a steady supply of resources. to fuck 'em you need to build up relationship to passionate by talking to them and learn their traits to successfully flirt
many Thanks

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah just got blocked at the point where you lvl up but theres no more talents to gain. Cant go back can't go forward.

Will continue playing when that and the mountain region gets fixed/content added.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I'll try, but I've never used others than mega before..
One alternative is that you could have a seperate upload containing only the .html file when all you do is bugfixing. That way we don't need to download the entire image set again if we have it already.

Edit:
Nevermind.. didn't see the other file below that contains only the bugfix

Last edited:

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
I'm using v1.0.7 and I still can't find any home base in Mountain since last v1.0.6 (I don't know if it worked before, never visit there at the start). My only theory is I got them, but it not loaded. Sometimes I got blank screen on that place, so I need to use left arrow on the top left.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Im probably an idiot but it´s realy not working. i made sure there was no space after it.
No no, it was my mistake all along. I looked at the code as if you had answered Man, and not Human, which was a whole other piece! It should very much be fix now, in version 1.0.8. And sincerely, my apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm using v1.0.7 and I still can't find any home base in Mountain since last v1.0.6 (I don't know if it worked before, never visit there at the start). My only theory is I got them, but it not loaded. Sometimes I got blank screen on that place, so I need to use left arrow on the top left.
So the blank screen might be related to the missing building options, interesting. I'll try to look into this!

So the blank screen might be related to the missing building options, interesting. I'll try to look into this!
I found it! The obscure mountain blank and build bug. It's finally fixed. At 00:19 at night...

has anyone managed to build stuff yet in the mountain area yet or no? just asking
No it was blocked by an obscure bug. It should finally be fixed per version 1.0.8.

Beornwahl, just to confirm the level up bug - picking perks is no longer available upon resting. Started a new game to test some bugs. EDIT: scratch that, it seems to be working on the fourth-ish level up. Odd.
What the... fourth-ish level... that's not good enough...

Let's keep an eye on this. Tell me if you encounter this again!

please can you upload another download link
I should have two different up by the morrow

In 1.0.7, if you've taken all available perks the next time you level up brings you to the perk choice page again, but there's no way out of it. Could you add a "skip perk choice" button or something like that?
Damn, should have thought of this myself. Thanks man. I'll get right to it!

where can I find the people for the city?
You make them. Don't ask me how, 'cause that's indecent.

But you'll need a matriarch. One can be found per region. With different appearance and quest. Man, I really hope some ancient history nerd nods at the quest descriptions in appreciation! Where else can you find Inanna's decent into the underworld incorporated into adult gaming I ask!?

rexc

Oct 7, 2017
I was curious why pregnancies seemed to stop working after a while so I downloaded Twine to look at the code. In the "Low Births" code you shouldn't use <<break>> when it's a non-matriarch pregnancy that is going into the wild. As it is after it hits one of these it won't process any other pregnancies. It works in the other cases because of the goto statements.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes