4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
hello, i finished the game and i failed to find the password in the deep forest can someone give me the tip please?
The password hint is an LOTR reference that means "say friend and enter" so you just need to type in "mellon" (the second word aka "friend"). Capitalization may matter, I don't recall.

Reactions: Fahrenheit_666

Mat_Kam12

Jun 13, 2021
Download: Attachment.
[/QUOTE]

What am I supposed to do after I downloaded it. I downloaded the 3.1 zip file, then I have put it into the folder with the game and turned the game on on a new save file and there was nothing appering

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Download: Attachment.
What am I supposed to do after I downloaded it. I downloaded the 3.1 zip file, then I have put it into the folder with the game and turned the game on on a new save file and there was nothing appering
[/QUOTE]
Just to confirm that you

a) downloaded the multi-gigabyte 3.0 version. Unzipped it into a new folder
b) downloaded the small 3.1 zip. Unzipped it and copied the html file into the new folder above where it's html file is (this folder will have subfolders like img and snd).
c) open the 3.1 html file in your choice of browser and play the game

The things you describe sound like you have the html file in the wrong folder

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how many children do you need to defeat Malkor?
Lots

Save before the attempt, you will get told his score and your current one and then compare to the number of kids you have and use it as a goal. I do not quite remember how many I had I think over 50

thaijj

Jan 24, 2018
I know I'm late but does any one still have this mod pack or anything that contain Julia Boin?

I made some more replacements and i feel like sharing again. I really like that we can tailor the game to an extent, keep up the great work @Beornwahl :extremelyhappy:

MEGA
Here are the girls that are replaced in case you want to keep them:
---Caves---
girl3 - Selena Castro
girl4 - Carmella Bing

---Fields---
girl1 - Alison Tyler
girl4 - Dani Daniels
girl8 - Molly Jane
girl10 - Kimmy Granger

---Islands---
girl19 - Amarna Miller

---Jungles---
girl5 - Aika (had to make GIFs for her)
girl6 - Katrina Jade
girl9 - Ria Sakuragi (made GIFs for her too)
girl12 - Dana Vespoli
girl13 - Julia Boin
girl15 - Anri Okita (changed the picture and added some blowjob scenes since they weren't her)
girl23 - Ai Uehara

---Mountains---
girl4 - Sara Jay
girl5 - Staci Silverstone
girl6 - Marsha May (didn't like the pic & GIFs so i changed them :p)
girl14 - Katerina Hartlova
girl15 - Lily LaBeau

---Plains---
girl12 - Nekane Sweet
girl13 - Kelsi Monroe
girl14 - Shae Summers
girl15 - Jericha Jem (had to make two GIFs for her)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I know I'm late but does any one still have this mod pack or anything that contain Julia Boin?
I do, but it will not work with version 3.0 or later without some effort to convert most (not all) .gif files to .webm. The 'profile' image must stay as .gif, all others must be .webm. This is NOT done in the following, it is the original upload. Please note it conflicts with the Venus Replacements file I re-uploaded recently

• Red Heart
Reactions: thaijj

gameocontest

Jun 27, 2019
Just finished this game and been looking at the mods for this game. Is there any "overhaul" mods that give a totally different experience?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So, do you need to defeat Melkor to unlock the Deep Woods? Or is there some other condition I’m missing?
No, if you defeat Melkor that is the end of the game

For the woods, fix the tower for the sphinx and then answer her riddles

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
mm wonders if a parady of ranma will happen lol

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes