4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
there are windows,linux,mac and android on the OS that is why i ask is there are android port, because i try on joiplay the screen get crop
There is no specific Android version I am aware of. I have seen this issue for joiplay reported previously and there is no known solution, probably someone has to alter the css used in the game.

podds

Mar 29, 2018
You can try my mod. I only played it for a couple minutes on my phone but it seemed to work alright. I added some settings so you can adjust how it looks. The first two settings for reading width and image size won't do anything on a phone though.
Can I have honor to try your mod, plz.

podds

Mar 29, 2018
I've spent the past 3 weeks creating a mod for the game. At this point I've gone over every single line of code and made changes to quite a bit of the game. I've play tested the mod in a full playthrough with and without cheats. That being the case, I don't intend to make any more changes unless someone points out a bug to me. I'm releasing this for anyone interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A bug that I did not fix had to do with random encounters with bear, dog, and shark girls. The code pulls a random pic for the events (eg bearXX.gif where XX is a number) but there are no pictures for when the number is 1. I feel this is more a problem with naming of files instead of the code so I didn't make any changes. I also noticed that there are a lot of pictures for nanny goats in the Deserts folder that are not used, but I didn't do anything because I was too lazy...

I started this mod to edit the spelling and grammar, as well as practice using Twine. However, I'm only an English speaker and not an English major so no doubt it's still filled with mistakes.
:V First look: It's work so well with Joiplay, thanks bro
U r my savior. <3

Bravolf

Aug 3, 2020
Is there an actual ending to this game? I played a bit ago and couldnt find any clues to an ending just go and fuck around.

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Btw is this game also provide incest?
I prefer mother and sons inbreeding,

dad and daughter? No , its ripened mature woman nature to teach their young alphas how to use their still cute baby making tool.....

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
I see listed of such famous procreation, impregnation harem,breeding fetish games such haramase simulator, divine conception, and any others but are they sure those are famous until the " legends" appears?

Those legends are called " RAIJIN7" with its PUK ! :V

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Btw anyone know how to app6the cheat, such where to put it or something?how to use it more likely

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hey guys I had pm him a couple of weeks ago an been talking to Falder and after a couple days he told me do to personal reasons he cannot make a sequel to this game.
When talking to him he allowed me to try my hand at making the a Adam and gaia game so in honor to Falder for allowing me this chance im going to try and implement his and my idea Falder and I pm about.

(sorry no spoilers after i get a rough draft set up for the game anyone who wants to contribute to this game as extra coders because I can only do so much on my phone till i get payed to get my PC fixed or a new one whichever is cheaper atm).

Fair warning it will take ALOT of time and struggling and sleepless nights watching YouTube vids to understand how to edit HTML codes for android phone cuz the base game HTML will need to be reworked to fit the story do to me needing to add in a few things that (sound good talking about while doing it....not so much lol) while not screwing it up by doing it on my phone.

I'll be posting a recruitment on my profile to anyone who can volunteer some time to help me either: Code,revising and editing and bored or intrested artists that use 3D& or 2D model creator's with realistic lifelike shaders n stuff for Player/NPC weapon armor creation etcetera, ya know? Cant wait to work with you guys and have a good day/night.

Reactions: aspar4gus

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hey guys I had pm him a couple of weeks ago an been talking to Falder and after a couple days he told me do to personal reasons he cannot make a sequel to this game.
When talking to him he allowed me to try my hand at making the a Adam and gaia game so in honor to Falder for allowing me this chance im going to try and implement his and my idea Falder and I pm about.

(sorry no spoilers after i get a rough draft set up for the game anyone who wants to contribute to this game as extra coders because I can only do so much on my phone till i get payed to get my PC fixed or a new one whichever is cheaper atm).

Fair warning it will take ALOT of time and struggling and sleepless nights watching YouTube vids to understand how to edit HTML codes for android phone cuz the base game HTML will need to be reworked to fit the story do to me needing to add in a few things that (sound good talking about while doing it....not so much lol) while not screwing it up by doing it on my phone.

I'll be posting a recruitment on my profile to anyone who can volunteer some time to help me either: Code,revising and editing and bored or intrested artists that use 3D& or 2D model creator's with realistic lifelike shaders n stuff for Player/NPC weapon armor creation etcetera, ya know? Cant wait to work with you guys and have a good day/night.
If you do change up the game, I would suggest a small thing. The ability to renovate an area.

Say you make a home for a species and then decide you want to remove that species, you as of now can't get the land back or use it for others. Thus it would be nice if you could kick all of that species out and make the land useable for whatever chosen species you want.

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
If you do change up the game, I would suggest a small thing. The ability to renovate an area.

Say you make a home for a species and then decide you want to remove that species, you as of now can't get the land back or use it for others. Thus it would be nice if you could kick all of that species out and make the land useable for whatever chosen species you want.
Yeah I'll try when I get a small team set up cuz I'm still looking for people to actually help this is all for people who want to volunteer(broke af rn trying to save up to fix my pc been doing everyrhing on my mobile phone as of this moment and that is only getting me so far ya know) to help and be apart of this project.
so if you know anyone who is an 2d artist for artwork and concept art, like 1 or 2 people to help write and someone to copy core twine game code and past on a blank code page to actually start making the game project send them down please I'll even send link to my discord for the game project down below

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Just made discord for anyone wanting to join project.
Need mainly writers, proofreaders an most of all coders
This link to the chat room discord:

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
v3.1 Cheat mod!

Features: View attachment 986218 View attachment 984948
Update 3.1 C1:
  • Fix impregnate all missing 2 Matriarch
  • Fix riddle answer doesn't show up properly.
  • Update exploring cheat to split Find Legends to Find Resources, Find Encounters, Find Legends.
  • Fix Exploring cheat in Deep Forest.

Update 3.1: WARNING! Only lightly tested, may have bugs.
  • Update to game version 3.1
  • Add function to quickly impregnate all Matriarch.
  • Minor change in Matriarch birth scene to save you a click.
  • Item cheats.
  • Exploration cheat also show riddle answer.

Update: Update C5
  • Add option to make sweetalk skip all flirt.

Update C4
  • Fix population control button always send you to the plain.
  • No Furry now also work on birth.

Update C3
  • Population control cheat to add and remove wild monster girl population.
  • Increase village house room to 10 and allow construct unlimited amount of houses.
  • Instant birth cheat for non Matriarch(Human and monster girls).
  • Auto fill house and auto sweetalk on all girls in a house.

WARNING! Backup your save before apply this cheat. Toggle all cheat options at least once if you load old save with this cheat version.
Download: Attachment.
Sorry to bother but, I didn't understand what to do, Im kinda of a dumb girl ='3, what do I need to download, both of the attachment files? and were do I put them?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Sorry to bother but, I didn't understand what to do, Im kinda of a dumb girl ='3, what do I need to download, both of the attachment files? and were do I put them?
I haven't downloaded the mod before, but it looks like you need Adam&Gaia3.1C1.zip (the second file). It will probably contain an html file which you should extract into the same folder as the base game. If the html file is named the same as the base game's html file, you should probably rename the base game's html file first to save it as a backup. Launch the game using the new html file you extracted.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes