4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Nuker2s

Jul 22, 2017
Fun game. Some more pictures of mia khalifa? Since she is easy to get on start, and you might spend some nights with her :)

Also the game crashed after figuring out Rheia's secret (no spoiler) and tried having sex. Not sure if its solved in the new 1.1.3 patch.

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
Hey just wanted to let you know that I love the game and it's one of the reasons I keep returning to the forum for.
Thanks for all the work you're putting in.

Reactions: pronow

RandalSavage

Mar 16, 2017
Hmm, it might be a loop bug. Do you... do you kill some of the adorable characters I have placed in the game for you??
Actually, no. I don't even collect the resources of certain "Stories" if I feel they are worthy (Like cutting down certain trees).
I may beat them up and "Love" them (When I have to many to take care of), but never kill.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Question ... as someone who really fucking hates furries, how many of them do i have to kill before the species goes extinct (and stops re appearing)

Reactions: skriveavis

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Question ... as someone who really fucking hates furries, how many of them do i have to kill before the species goes extinct (and stops re appearing)
In my last run i tryied to kill em all, i literally killed thousands of monstergirls and even if the description of the area announces that theres no traces of any montergirl i still found some so i think its almost imposible to make them go extinct...

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
@Beornwahl I might be bias..... but we sure need some more of those norse gods. Specially Ydun, goddess of youth and beauty. And for the more husky loving, Sif goddess of harvest and wealth related to harvest.

U

User_197009

Who knows what's the answer in the deep forest PEDO MELLON A MINNO?

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Try this latest version update, though its sadly a whole new main download, and there is still work to do.
This version is definitely better. I do see some missing ones.

Examples:
  • /img/People/Human/Girls/deserts/girl17blow1.gif
  • /img/People/Human/Girls/deserts/girl18blow1.gif
  • /img/People/Creature/Pig/Emelie/Emelie.jpg

The fetish action require a high enough relation with the girl, maintained. And also need to have achieved her as a full lover first naturally. Otherwise it might be a bug... never know with this game...
Ahh okay, yeah - I see that now. When I talk more and bump up relation that shows up reliably.

Thanks!

Reactions: pronow

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Fun game. Some more pictures of mia khalifa? Since she is easy to get on start, and you might spend some nights with her :)

Also the game crashed after figuring out Rheia's secret (no spoiler) and tried having sex. Not sure if its solved in the new 1.1.3 patch.
I intend to add some more pictures for all human matriachs, but it shouldn't be all that much.
The crash, is most likely caused by the twine engine, which I can't fix, but it's just a guess...
And glad you liked it!

Can you upload an update only version? Can't really download the 2.5 gigs again
Will do!

But a linux folks will need the new main download, and I really do recommend it to all.
Without it you will run into some picture'less events.

Hey just wanted to let you know that I love the game and it's one of the reasons I keep returning to the forum for.
Thanks for all the work you're putting in.
*blush

Actually, no. I don't even collect the resources of certain "Stories" if I feel they are worthy (Like cutting down certain trees).
I may beat them up and "Love" them (When I have to many to take care of), but never kill.
Good man! The latest version, sadly the full new main download version, have fixed several loop bugs. But is you give it a try on a new save and the problem persist I will be happy to have a closer look into it.

thank you for the new version Beornwahl.
Your welcome, Master ezpot008!

I see the game just kept spawning furries, as ezpot008 mentions above.

I've made some changes and in next patch this amount of kills should remove a race:

5 of each regional encounter (cow, harpy, or the likes).
Once for minor characters (like the whale thing).
Once if it's a brood-mother character like Bri or Emelie.

Now, its only the region description that changes if you've killed enough,
letting you know that the land has become clear of their pestilence.

@Beornwahl I might be bias..... but we sure need some more of those norse gods. Specially Ydun, goddess of youth and beauty. And for the more husky loving, Sif goddess of harvest and wealth related to harvest.
This is troublesome buzzing Humlebi! I can't add three matriarchs just for the Norse mythology! Every other mythology in the world only received one at the very maximum!

I have to second this one. Downloading 2.5GB every time takes awhile.
I've added it... but I really recommend the full folder, without it you will encounter several missing pictures and there's no support of Linux paths.

@Beornwahl In the hunting camps in the desert village, when you assign girls, they do get assigned but can not be seen in the hunting camps.
I've found and fixed the bug. Will release fix in next 1.1.4 update.

And thanks for taking the time to report it!

I've taken that post and cleaned it up a touch and stuck it in the Wiki

Wow, neat! Thanks!

Reactions: kulbak and murkamk1

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
Hi i like this game pretty much, hope to see some more new picture for every creature on the game.
so far im blocked by the game in the deep forest no clue of the pasword someone find it ?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
This version is definitely better. I do see some missing ones.

Examples:
  • /img/People/Human/Girls/deserts/girl17blow1.gif
  • /img/People/Human/Girls/deserts/girl18blow1.gif
  • /img/People/Creature/Pig/Emelie/Emelie.jpg

Ahh okay, yeah - I see that now. When I talk more and bump up relation that shows up reliably.

Thanks!
I've found hundreds of still problematic Linux paths today. I've tried to fix all of those I found, so be sure to get the new 1.1.4 update I'm posting later!

Hi i like this game pretty much, hope to see some more new picture for every creature on the game.
so far im blocked by the game in the deep forest no clue of the pasword someone find it ?
Master QuadChroma added the solutions to the wiki.

Here's the link:

But apart from the first, which indeed require some fandom knowledge, the remainders are pure riddles, able to answer themselves.

Adding but a single picture for every creature in the game would already be hundreds and hundreds of pictures...

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
Hey would it be possible to program it in a way that your random daughters use a picture that hasn't been used yet by another daughter unless you already have all the unique pics taken? For both monsters and humans.

Reactions: dontask and pronow

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017

Thanx for the fast reply , so for now they are nothing to do in the deep forest ?

And i just noticed something today, i send away one of my matriach creature and after that i can't put someone else to her place.

So my question is if we remoove a matriach creature ans send her away no one else can take her place as a matriach ?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes