4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
so without starting a new party we can't find her ? don't want to start over again '-_-

Help

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone know how to activate the encounters with bear, doe, reindeer, etc in the mountain area?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Despite triple checking, and verifying the 115, and that the images are in the folder, starting a new game, and played to end (70+ girls/monsters) I can't get Morrigan or the Bull to spawn. Upgraded all zones, opened the deep forrest, only thing that is not monster upgraded is the mouse. Misclicked and she died apparently....

A few bugs.
As someone else said, cant send away girls. Most give an error
The continue/forward button at the bottom when talking talking with girls have dissappeared, but still there on flirt and lewds.
Was one more, but cant remember.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
how find morrigan ¿?
Explore mountains, remember latest patch 1.1.5a.

I Explore several weeks the mountains and nothing
You need new game start sadly. New matriachs require init changes. Remember new patch 1.1.5a.

Whenever I try sending away anyone I get this:

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.slaves.deleteAt is not a function)

It keeps the girl in the list, but takes 1 off the Harem counter?
Yeah, I see it. I reverted it to former method for now. Found in patch 1.1.5a.

Sorry for the annoyance.

you can found the new matriarch when you restart a game.

But they are a bug when she move to the camp she disappear.
Found and fixed, get patch 1.1.5a. Sorry for the trouble!

I cannot find Morrigan as well
A new save game is needed. Init changes sadly.

so without starting a new party we can't find her ? don't want to start over again ':noexpression:
I'm sorry, but matriarchs can't be added without init changes. Who likes redheads anyway, right?

does anyone know how to activate the encounters with bear, doe, reindeer, etc in the mountain area?
It's a random encounter when exploring. If for testing purposes you can download Twine 1.4 and open the html, then find passage MountainsEncounters and test play from there with the needed variables.

Despite triple checking, and verifying the 115, and that the images are in the folder, starting a new game, and played to end (70+ girls/monsters) I can't get Morrigan or the Bull to spawn. Upgraded all zones, opened the deep forrest, only thing that is not monster upgraded is the mouse. Misclicked and she died apparently....

A few bugs.
The continue/forward button at the bottom when talking talking with girls have dissappeared, but still there on flirt and lewds.
Impressive though!

Morrigan does indeed require a new game start, from there on out there should be a minor chances to encounter her in the Mountains region.

I've reverted the release function for girls for now, plus done some Morrigan fixes in patch 1.1.5a. It might help here too.

Return button was moved intentionally. Whether it was a smart move remains to be seen...

Help

Aug 5, 2016
It's a random encounter when exploring. If for testing purposes you can download Twine 1.4 and open the html, then find passage MountainsEncounters and test play from there with the needed variables.
It wasn't for testing, I just never encountered any of those events with how many times I have been to that area

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

A few bugs.
It worked for me, except the bug that lets her disappear after she moves into camp. Did you use the 115a patch?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Another Bug: Nambi isn't giving birth. She is about 18 weeks pregnant in my game now and never actually gives birth. Anyone else encountered that problem?

Jul 5, 2017
I was able to get morrigan into the tent, but i don't see any images for her. Anyone else have the same problem?

Edit: Nevermind, just now saw that the mega dl is for the new update.

pronow

Jun 23, 2017

Here is my update on missing image on Linux for the 1.1.5 version.

Critical !
I found extension file typos that might affect not-Linux users too !

Code:
img/People/Creature/bunny/24sex1.jpg => is a gif
img/People/Creature/bunny/24sex.jpg
img/People/Creature/mouse/1sex.jpg
img/People/Creature/mouse/2sex.jpg

Wrong folder name : Emilie != Emelie
- img/People/Creature/pig/Emilie/EmelieMeet.jpg
+ img/People/Creature/pig/Emelie/EmelieMeet.jpg

In inverse, some files have the wrong extension

Code:
img/People/Human/Girls/islands/girl11sex3.jpg => girl11sex3.gif
img/People/Human/Girls/islands/girl8blow2.jpg => girl8blow2.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost there !

Last edited:

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Playing little by little these days (too busy IRL these days to play indeep) liking the new version so far i always loved redhead girls :)
thank you for the new version Beornwahl youre really amazing and the great dedication you pay to the game shows how much you like your game, and thank you to all the guys contributing to improve the game too, always apreciatted to see the game improving for better with each new release.

Reactions: Faldir

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
How i can cheat this?
Open the browser console while in-game (F12 on Chrome and I believe Firefox as well) and enter SugarCube.State.active.variables. There should appear a line like "{PlayerName: "Adam", Music: 1, sword: "Harpe", playerSword: 5, bow: "Bow of Gandiva", …}". Click on the three dots and it should expand the list with all available variables. Simply click on the values you want to change to edit them.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
It worked for me, except the bug that lets her disappear after she moves into camp. Did you use the 115a patch?
Yeah. I got the 115a main file, and made sure to have the images etc in the folder. Doing another full playthrough now, where I only do the bare minimum to progress, to see if that does anything.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ah, an update download. Fantastic, won't have to download the 2.5GB every time on my slow connection. Yays

Reactions: - ZAIKO -
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes