4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So I figured out how to not start a completely new game with the Morrigan update. Though it can break your game as I seem to have -272 human children now. Don't even have 272 unless it counts ones that I sent away. Anyways, you'll need a text editor such as Sublime Text, Notepad++ or atom. Atom or Sublime probably work the best since you can add a json beautifier package to them to make things simple. Also you'd have to do this for every html update.
Open up Adam & Gaia in your browser and load your save
Leave it for now and open the html in your text editor and search for lzstring
Should start with /*! lz-string-1.3.3-min.js | (c) 2013 Pieroxy | Licensed under a WTFPL license */
Underneath the comment you can comment out the var to "{module.exports=LZString}" or just replace it all with the following.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hit save and go back to the browser page with your save loaded in it and refresh the page.
Save your game to disk
Open it in the text editor you're using, Sublime text has package called Pretty JSON that you can use. Unsure for atom or notepad++ but just have to select all and hit ctrl+alt+j
Should sort everything out so it's readable.
Search for "freiaWin": and add underneath it
Select all again and then ctrl+alt+m and save, then load game from disk in the browser and that's it.
Since the formatting of the save is different you can't load these in an unmodified html file.
You can also google up a online json beautifier, just make sure that it can also minify after you make changes or the game might see it as corrupt save.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
By the way, a big kudos to @Beornwahl for his quick work and quick bugfixing and tweaking while still adding new content. Impressive and very much appreciated, mate.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i have a problem in the previous version the text and the images and text were normally seen now with the update is all as elongated and stretched by making the pictures are larger than the text boxes being something rather more uncomfortable to play

Is there any option or way to re-size the text boxes?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Noticed a few missing images. Seem to be on some random girls, and a goblin girl in perticular. Well missing... image is borked somehow.

D

Deleted member 22113

barely getting any monster encounters in the fields explored for about 4 weeks with 24 energy and all i got were outposts and 2 events a worm and a tree to cut down. Been like this before and after rheia but far less appearing after her.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
I don't know if that was fixed, but the answers to the riddles needing to be capitalized was a surprise. It's an easy change as well, just use "entered.toLowerCase() == 'man'" when checking for answer.

It would save us some frustration, since the riddles are easy enough, but then it doesn't accept a proper answer.

Edit: while at it, passages with talking to the sphinx could use a return button that doesn't take you out of tower completely. ;)

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
barely getting any monster encounters in the fields explored for about 4 weeks with 24 energy and all i got were outposts and 2 events a worm and a tree to cut down. Been like this before and after rheia but far less appearing after her.
it looks like now there are fewer monsters at the start of the game, just pick a matriarch for your lairs and breed the rest for a few weeks to buff up the numbers or you get like 5 of each and no more encounters

Reactions: Humlebien

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It would REALLY help if building locations could be selected directly after being discovered. Also that would remove some of the possible encounters and give you higher chances on encountering monsters etcetera early on... right now it is a lot of reloading if you don't want to waste tons of actions on stuff that is not helping you right there and then.

Reactions: skriveavis

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
It would REALLY help if building locations could be selected directly after being discovered. Also that would remove some of the possible encounters and give you higher chances on encountering monsters etcetera early on... right now it is a lot of reloading if you don't want to waste tons of actions on stuff that is not helping you right there and then.
Agreed, it also makes sense that the MC knows where things are if he has found them before.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
What? You mean like the 10+ mouse temple encounters you get weekly early on? :D

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So I was browsing the images with Irfanview and realized there is a lot of images labeled as jpg which are actually another file type. Which Irfanview detects pretty well and can automatically rename. Wonder if some of the broken images aren't related to that as well.
Found these in the Goblin folder for example.
All are actually png images
Bee folder
Some are gif and png, though couldn't find anything about png in the code. So probably changed for simplicity.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
So I was browsing the images with Irfanview and realized there is a lot of images labeled as jpg which are actually another file type. Which Irfanview detects pretty well and can automatically rename. Wonder if some of the broken images aren't related to that as well.
Found these in the Goblin folder for example.
All are actually png images
Bee folder
Some are gif and png, though couldn't find anything about png in the code. So probably changed for simplicity.
Nicely done m8. Picking up the slack from us tech inept fuckers out here ;)

Reactions: Xorgroth

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Let's be honest here: We're first and foremost lazy fuckers. I'm always amazed by the lengths some people go to improve stuff they're not directly involved with. Kudos to you, @Dalzot
Thanks, though there are some more but like you said, we're lazy fuckers. I haven't gone through the other folders much. Seems like the human ones are pretty much fine.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys,

cause I been too lazy to start over for a 3rd time, I modded the html to skip the grinding (wood & stone).

1st chopping / mining will give you 5k resources and doesn't use energy.

...tried out some stuff, so don't be too surprised if you chop a event-tree and it gives you 2k wood or so. Also lowered cost for some builds just to test it.

Everything else should be untouched.

Edit: Just unrar where your game is and start instead of the original. You may keep both. Doesn't matter.

NastyHabits

Jul 7, 2017
Hey let me start out by saying great game it’s a lot of fun to play. I do have a few suggestions that I feel can improve the gameplay and feel of the game if you’re interested.

The perk-leveling system can be improved by having separating the game into 3 leveling systems.

1) The first system is based off of lust where you gain affinity with a species based of how many times you’ve had sex with that species. When that your affinity is maxed you gain the gathering trait that that species which you pass on to your human children. Meaning you gain 100% affinity with cow girls and horse girls, Human children will produce 5 food and 5 wood each week. Also you auto win any combat because all our opponents go straight into heat. As you completed zones you can builds habitats and you gain Gaia’s blessings which provides boost to fertility and more random creature encounters.

2) The second system is where you fight and subjugate everybody non-human. It can stay the way it is now when you’ve defeated the beast girls and capture them. The way the system works now it feels like I’m enslaving what’s left of the other species. This system works but it should be a bit more overt that that is what you are doing. In this mode you don’t get any blessings but you get more access to combat perks like heal x damage every time energy is used etc. You also get tracking perks meaning you get to toggle if you want to fight or if you want to find random non-combat encounters.

3) The final system you extinct species. When fighting a non-humans and repeatedly killing it you will get a prompt that this is the last of x species. At this point you can wipe it out. If you do that for an entire zone then you get an avenger of man blessing that gives you magic and power. The only problem is that your fertility will be lower than the other routes and you will have to send humans into zones to work it for resources so it will have the lowest population counts.

Depending on what route you chose it will effect then ending and how the elfs treat you.

Hope this gives you some ideas. Keep up the good work on the game and I look forward to later versions

Reactions: Humlebien

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hey let me start out by saying great game it’s a lot of fun to play. I do have a few suggestions that I feel can improve the gameplay and feel of the game if you’re interested.

The perk-leveling system can be improved by having separating the game into 3 leveling systems.

1) The first system is based off of lust where you gain affinity with a species based of how many times you’ve had sex with that species. When that your affinity is maxed you gain the gathering trait that that species which you pass on to your human children. Meaning you gain 100% affinity with cow girls and horse girls, Human children will produce 5 food and 5 wood each week. Also you auto win any combat because all our opponents go straight into heat. As you completed zones you can builds habitats and you gain Gaia’s blessings which provides boost to fertility and more random creature encounters.

2) The second system is where you fight and subjugate everybody non-human. It can stay the way it is now when you’ve defeated the beast girls and capture them. The way the system works now it feels like I’m enslaving what’s left of the other species. This system works but it should be a bit more overt that that is what you are doing. In this mode you don’t get any blessings but you get more access to combat perks like heal x damage every time energy is used etc. You also get tracking perks meaning you get to toggle if you want to fight or if you want to find random non-combat encounters.

3) The final system you extinct species. When fighting a non-humans and repeatedly killing it you will get a prompt that this is the last of x species. At this point you can wipe it out. If you do that for an entire zone then you get an avenger of man blessing that gives you magic and power. The only problem is that your fertility will be lower than the other routes and you will have to send humans into zones to work it for resources so it will have the lowest population counts.

Depending on what route you chose it will effect then ending and how the elfs treat you.

Hope this gives you some ideas. Keep up the good work on the game and I look forward to later versions
Not bad ideas. Basicly a wild, tamed or cleansed world scenario.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017

I must say that I like this idea very much especially if it get to include all species in the game including the ones with matriarchs

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes