4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

treos

Oct 19, 2017
I can onpen the first archive, apears only as archive, i canot open with daemon tools?
wait, scratch that. wasn't thinking right. install and use either winrar or 7zip (google them, they're both free).

edit: oh great, now i have to do riddles... i'm just gonna say "nope" to this and ask if anyone here knows the answer(s) cause i don't like riddles much.

Last edited:

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
wait, scratch that. wasn't thinking right. install and use either winrar or 7zip (google them, they're both free).

edit: oh great, now i have to do riddles... i'm just gonna say "nope" to this and ask if anyone here knows the answer(s) cause i don't like riddles much.
There are answers to all the riddles on the Wiki.

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
It's in the OP.

It's literally that simple.

So if you have the picture archive in C:/AaG put the 1.1.5 HTML in that folder as well.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys,

redone my html cheats. No need to mess with the sugar variables anymore.

Done 2 versions. Res_HP_cheats.html and GodMode.html

1) Res_HP gives you extra HP (150) and 10x resources (150 wood, 100 stones) from grinding.

2) GodMode will let you start with plenty resources, and 1 hit weapons and invincible standard armor (so you can change equipment later for more challenge)

Just download, unrar and move to your Adam&Gaia Folder. You may keep original html too. So you will be able to play just the way you like.

Have fun!

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hey guys,

redone my html cheats. No need to mess with the sugar variables anymore.

Done 2 versions. Res_HP_cheats.html and GodMode.html

1) Res_HP gives you extra HP (150) and 10x resources (150 wood, 100 stones) from grinding.

2) GodMode will let you start with plenty resources, and 1 hit weapons and invincible standard armor (so you can change equipment later for more challenge)

Just download, unrar and move to your Adam&Gaia Folder. You may keep original html too. So you will be able to play just the way you like.

Have fun!
Good work man. Not that is was that hard to begin with, but will reduce the grinding and questions a great deal :D

tybras

Sep 4, 2017
updated to 1.1.5b still having an issue with inanna vanishing from camp after first encounter, anyone else having that problem/have a fix that i missed? also it freezes when i do the jul celebration, i have the pics but it lock and i have to do a forced close on the program to do anything, anyone else having that problem?

Last edited:

JohnD124

Jun 23, 2017
updated to 1.1.5b still having an issue with inanna vanishing from camp after first encounter, anyone else having that problem/have a fix that i missed? also it freezes when i do the jul celebration, i have the pics but it lock and i have to do a forced close on the program to do anything, anyone else having that problem?
Check the dungeon after first encounter.. :)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes