4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
There is something seriously fucked with the probablity in the mountains. I can't take a step without running into 10 offerings but the village spot is literally impossible to find. Seriously, I spent an entire HOUR simply clicking and returning to see if I could find it to no avail.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
There is something seriously fucked with the probablity in the mountains. I can't take a step without running into 10 offerings but the village spot is literally impossible to find. Seriously, I spent an entire HOUR simply clicking and returning to see if I could find it to no avail.
It is true that it's hard to find. But you might want to make sure you got the updated files and no using an old save. Had same problem, but a fresh install and save fixed it. Still took quite some time to get it spawning.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
It is true that it's hard to find. But you might want to make sure you got the updated files and no using an old save. Had same problem, but a fresh install and save fixed it. Still took quite some time to get it spawning.
I downloaded it last night.

Though I am guessing that the update isn't in the main file then?

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
I accidentally killed off the fairies. how do I delete the outpost and replace with fairy home using cheats?

DragonRB

Jun 1, 2017
@Ashurael put the following lines into your browser's console:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyDead = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyDone = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.MountainsPost2 = 0
That should clear the outpost and reset the fairy so you can find her again. Probably. As in all things game-editing, save first. :)

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
@Ashurael put the following lines into your browser's console:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyDead = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyDone = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.MountainsPost2 = 0
That should clear the outpost and reset the fairy so you can find her again. Probably. As in all things game-editing, save first. :)[/QUOTE found the fairy forest again but I only have the option to make it an outpost or move on

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
So I was browsing the images with Irfanview and realized there is a lot of images labeled as jpg which are actually another file type. Which Irfanview detects pretty well and can automatically rename. Wonder if some of the broken images aren't related to that as well.
Found these in the Goblin folder for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All are actually png images
Bee folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some are gif and png, though couldn't find anything about png in the code. So probably changed for simplicity.
Fixed in next update. And thank you for reporting! It will naturally need a fresh main download.

Hey let me start out by saying great game it’s a lot of fun to play. I do have a few suggestions that I feel can improve the gameplay and feel of the game if you’re interested.

The perk-leveling system can be improved by having separating the game into 3 leveling systems.

1) The first system is based off of lust where you gain affinity with a species based of how many times you’ve had sex with that species. When that your affinity is maxed you gain the gathering trait that that species which you pass on to your human children. Meaning you gain 100% affinity with cow girls and horse girls, Human children will produce 5 food and 5 wood each week. Also you auto win any combat because all our opponents go straight into heat. As you completed zones you can builds habitats and you gain Gaia’s blessings which provides boost to fertility and more random creature encounters.

2) The second system is where you fight and subjugate everybody non-human. It can stay the way it is now when you’ve defeated the beast girls and capture them. The way the system works now it feels like I’m enslaving what’s left of the other species. This system works but it should be a bit more overt that that is what you are doing. In this mode you don’t get any blessings but you get more access to combat perks like heal x damage every time energy is used etc. You also get tracking perks meaning you get to toggle if you want to fight or if you want to find random non-combat encounters.

3) The final system you extinct species. When fighting a non-humans and repeatedly killing it you will get a prompt that this is the last of x species. At this point you can wipe it out. If you do that for an entire zone then you get an avenger of man blessing that gives you magic and power. The only problem is that your fertility will be lower than the other routes and you will have to send humans into zones to work it for resources so it will have the lowest population counts.

Depending on what route you chose it will effect then ending and how the elfs treat you.

Hope this gives you some ideas. Keep up the good work on the game and I look forward to later versions
This was honestly very close to my original hopeful concept, yet my skills and the massive workload ended cutting it out in the end.

I will however take your idea, and place it in the code's To-do list - hope springs eternal!

Still hoping for an option to have some of the "wild spawns" as the sheep, multiheaded woman etc, to get a special tent in camp. Event could be same, just "on demand".
It's quite doable, should be a coding problem...

I will look into this, frænde!

i have a problem in the previous version the text and the images and text were normally seen now with the update is all as elongated and stretched by making the pictures are larger than the text boxes being something rather more uncomfortable to play

Is there any option or way to re-size the text boxes?
Can you send a screen shot?

A quick fix might be changing the browser size.

Noticed a few missing images. Seem to be on some random girls, and a goblin girl in perticular. Well missing... image is borked somehow.
I've done a minor patch on goblin girls, that should come out this weekend, might help...

Do you use Linux btw?

So, when are we going to meet MC's sister? I mean, it's quite obvious that's going to happen, right? I'm not delusional!
That'd be really cool.
Well, Rheia's second child was sent North with her father...

It would REALLY help if building locations could be selected directly after being discovered. Also that would remove some of the possible encounters and give you higher chances on encountering monsters etcetera early on... right now it is a lot of reloading if you don't want to waste tons of actions on stuff that is not helping you right there and then.
It's on the top 2 of the to-do list!

So I finally have an idea for this game but it's more on the back end of the game really. Although would probably require quite a few changes to the layout of the code unfortunately but would like to see it move away from gif files and go more towards webm. Since you can make the file size much smaller but the same quality of the gifs.
I know... it's way better...
And call me an old cuck, I just prefer working with it in gif.
But if someone makes a webm version I'll gladly add it to the front page.

I believe it's Twine 1, can just import into Twine otherwise. Think they have a converter or just get Twine 1 I suppose. The webm just takes awhile on my older system. Made a batch file for use with ffmpeg.
Code:
@ECHO OFF

FOR %%f IN (*.gif) DO (
echo Converting: %%f
ffmpeg -i "%%f" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -minrate 500K -b:v 2000K -maxrate 2500K "%%~nf.webm"
)

echo Finished

PAUSE
Seems to give the best for quality without sacrificing much for space.
And it is indeed twine 1 - twine 1.4.1 to be precise.

Ok, got the downsizing mod all done. Didn't touch the background folder for some reason but I did the People folder. Reduced the size of the folder by 1.2GB. Have to use the modified html included, did one fix I noticed in the game. Village house 5 in the Mountains was moving girls to house 4, I got that corrected. This is Twine 2, so not sure if it will break anything in the game. Also added a batch file to remove gifs from the game if you want to, keep it in the main folder and just run it. Plus some of the videos I may tweak to give them a bit better quality but most you can't tell the difference.

P.S. Love the game, Beornwahl after looking at the code you do a lot of work on this game.

Damn, see you already made it! Impressive!
I read the messages chronologically, one by one, so sorry for possible confusing prior messages. I'll try to add it to the front page right away!

ohh nooo, :FeelsBadMan:

the next update will be after new Year.

Happy New Year! I'm back to work on the game :FeelsGoodMan:

He's Danish, it's prolly a good thing, as late Dec is more or less one big drunken food orgy.
Yes, Denmark is wonderful!

are the jul pictures missing for anyone else?
Didn't find much in a quick bug test. If anyone else has this problem please report.

whens next update
THIS WEEKEND! :eazyHype:

Though... it's quite minor....

When ever author wakes up from his drunken, food coma. So maybe he have something in Jan.
Oi, you bastard!!!

Honestly, due to workloads, I had only time for three days of heavy drinking this Jul. A national scandal!

This was pretty entertaining!
I'm glad you liked it!

He has resumed working on the game now.
You bet you ass I have!

See you this weekend for next update!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Damn, see you already made it! Impressive!
I read the messages chronologically, one by one, so sorry for possible confusing prior messages. I'll try to add it to the front page right away!
I did, actually went faster than I thought it would. Still haven't improved some of the webms but most of them look like the gifs. Everything seems to work out nicely. They autoplay and no interface, so looks the same just different file types.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Hey i dont suppose we can replace the august ames scene? Shw was beautiful but jerkin it to a dead woman weirds me out

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
J

Just go in and rename one of the existing girls to her reference and that should fix it. As in change the file names.
She seems to be the 8th under the Plains subfolder.
If you find it worrisome to edit then I'll change her photos in the next update.

But are we sure it wouldn't be best to keep her in? Isn't this what she would have wanted!?! To be remembered by wankers online, and not deleted and forgotten..? :pokerFace:

Reactions: Hero1
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes