4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
Here it is, lastest update, at least the one i took from the mega link.
Edit: okay i was using an older version it seems, at least with the 1.1.2 the interface changed...

Last edited:

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Hey, first of all, nice game, I do like it, don't even know why. :)
Now to one of the bugs, I read in this thread about buildings being blocked from construction in other places, well for me that blocking bug was a bit different. So here is what I did: i build off all of the fields, next mountains(missed village there), then plains, then dessert, and after i met human girl in jungles, i noticed that i don't have village in the mountains, and i cant build anything in the jungles, no encounters for that. And I cant meet the slime girl from the house, if I move the human girl to the camp.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Here it is, lastest update, at least the one i took from the mega link.
Edit: okay i was using an older version it seems, at least with the 1.1.2 the interface changed...
I believe the creature you're referring to is Bastet, though she merely jests sarcastically about being a hybrid troll.
I've checked the code and the "Jungle" reference should have been changed a long time ago.

Do you use the updates found attached to the first post here?

Now to one of the bugs, I read in this thread about buildings being blocked from construction in other places, well for me that blocking bug was a bit different. So here is what I did: i build off all of the fields, next mountains(missed village there), then plains, then dessert, and after i met human girl in jungles, i noticed that i don't have village in the mountains, and i cant build anything in the jungles, no encounters for that. And I cant meet the slime girl from the house, if I move the human girl to the camp.
Hmm, there was an older bug that prevented building in the jungle region, but that should be fixed in latest version, hopefully. Are you using a fresh save start?
The slime girl does indeed disappear if one chooses to take Izanami to camp. Thought as a choice thing, but I can see why the creature would like to come along. Maybe I'll add the slime to camp one day..

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
the reason i like this game is because you get to fuck from the beginning (and a lot) and you don't have to grind your way 6 ours to get a fucking titjob.
No "stages" bullshitery, but straight to the point.

That's why i like it. That's why i like breeder's haven and haramase simulator. That's why i used to like Son of a bitch.

Not sure why i like Hentai Hight School. Guess because if you finish grinding your hypnosis level, then you can fuck everything that moves.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
the reason i like this game is because you get to fuck from the beginning (and a lot) and you don't have to grind your way 6 ours to get a fucking titjob.

That's why i like it. That's why i like breeder's haven and haramase simulator. That's why i used to like Son of a bitch.

Not sure why i like Hentai Hight School. Guess because if you finish grinding your hypnosis level, then you can fuck everything that moves.
You, sir, have a great taste in games! I can't stand that grind myself.

Has anything changed with Son of a Bitch btw?

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Hmm, there was an older bug that prevented building in the jungle region, but that should be fixed in latest version, hopefully. Are you using a fresh save start?
The slime girl does indeed disappear if one chooses to take Izanami to camp. Thought as a choice thing, but I can see why the creature would like to come along. Maybe I'll add the slime to camp one day..
Oh, well then I'll have to star over then :)
Well if not to come along, but at least be able to visit her in the jungle house as the option.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016

the further the game developed, more stupidity appeared.
At the beginning you got straight goals, corrupt those girls (in simple and understandable ways) and fuck them in different ways until you're bored.
Then almost each new character became a painful puzzle with a lot more grind involved. If you don't cheat, you have to play a lot of real time days to get to the wet spot. Even with cheats i had to invest around 4-6 ours to get to fuck Shasha. For me, this is insulting.
If i remember correct, i've been waiting 2 year to fuck that stepsister, and you still don't have such an option. Man, i hate this game.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016

Well I do like thous two games, pity that haramase simulator staling in development. HHS is a nice game, but that random at some points plus the point that you can unintentionally skip some of the game content does bug me. Still from time to time I check out updates.
Also I dont mind some sort of progression, something along the story line or something, but, yeah, grind do tend to put me off from a lot of games.
PS also, SoB is a bitch of a game.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
the further the game developed, more stupidity appeared.
At the beginning you got straight goals, corrupt those girls (in simple and understandable ways) and fuck them in different ways until you're bored.
Then almost each new character became a painful puzzle with a lot more grind involved. If you don't cheat, you have to play a lot of real time days to get to the wet spot. Even with cheats i had to invest around 4-6 ours to get to fuck Shasha. For me, this is insulting.
If i remember correct, i've been waiting 2 year to fuck that stepsister, and you still don't have such an option. Man, i hate this game.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that stepsister outrage! Naturally my greatest grip with the game is the limited amount of possible girls to impregnate. I mean, I'm happy that it's in there, I just wanted it to be the goal with all of them...

And I always play that game with code. Still, takes ages...

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
i wanted to ask the way to add the dragon girl to the harem is to power the portal or to keep her in this side of the world?
I'm a perfectionist and i am trying to get them all, usually the choices are self intuitive, but in this one i'm stuck ....

Reactions: pronow

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Oh yeah, I forgot about that stepsister outrage! Naturally my greatest grip with the game is the limited amount of possible girls to impregnate. I mean, I'm happy that it's in there, I just wanted it to be the goal with all of them...

And I always play that game with code. Still, takes ages...
i don't have the impregnation fetish (but for some reasons i do like to impregnate relatives; i had a lot of fun in Sims 4 and Strive for Power impregnating my hero's sister, their daughters, their granddaughters and so on, everyone's father being the same person).
I just like when you can fuck everything that moves, a lot and everytime you want. (if that involves some well made incest or mind control, then that's a plus).
A couple of moths ago i was so frustrated of lack of such games, that i even started doing my own qsp game. Well, the work needed done is so enormous, that eventually i abandoned it.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any counter for cloth and poison? What are they used for? There seems to be a lot of races producing cloth(and events too), and slimes giving me poison, but i can't seem to use it anywhere.
Also, don't know where i can get preservatives besides one salt outpost that gives me 5 a week. I somehow kept above water with daughter counter bugging out and counting only half or 3rd or so of my children, but it suddenly caught up(numbers in "Domain" tab didn't change) and started using like 120 preserved food a week.Attached savefile if you want to check. Character exp also bugged out around the same point, i used "Skip perk" last few levelups
Oh,and for a bit of bugs of the top of my head - oni girl with number 11 portrait have wrong picture filenames , same for first story of Bastet(about open sexuality in feline society)

Last edited:

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Is there any counter for cloth and poison? What are they used for? There seems to be a lot of races producing cloth(and events too), and slimes giving me poison, but i can't seem to use it anywhere.
Also, don't know where i can get preservatives besides one salt outpost that gives me 5 a week. I somehow kept above water with daughter counter bugging out and counting only half or 3rd or so of my children, but it suddenly caught up(numbers in "Domain" tab didn't change) and started using like 120 preserved food a week.Attached savefile if you want to check. Character exp also bugged out around the same point, i used "Skip perk" last few levelups
Oh,and for a bit of bugs of the top of my head - oni girl with number 11 portrait have wrong picture filenames , same for first story of Bastet(about open sexuality in feline society)
Somewhere in the game it is mentioned that cloth will be implemented into the game along with the elves. So will have to wait for one of the updates.

pronow

Jun 23, 2017
Okay, here's what I've done so far:

- Lilithbody/LilithBody/g
- Rheia\/Houses/Freia\/Houses/g
- Rheia\/Houses/Freia\/Society/g
- Freia\/SexCum/Freia\/EveCum/g
- H h img/People/Human/Characters/Izanami/HouseSex1.gif
- jpeg jpg img/People/Human/Girls/Jungles/girl22.jpeg
- img/People/Human/Girls/Plains/girl1.jpeg
- rename -v JPG jpg img/People/Human/Girls/Fields/girl1.JPG
Lets just leave the girl7 duplication - it's her daughter after all!
The different horse characters used for same sex scene does not stand alone in this - reason being a shortage in material. I'll add if you find some preferable pictures though.

Is a "max-width" on "img" 100%, necessary? Do they still exceed the container in 1.1.1?

And seriously thanks for the help! Would gladly accept more, though as CI 909 and DragonRB can confirm - I know next to nothing of code (and definitely nothing of Linux!). All the changes you've done and that I haven't listed here is something I'm slating for next week, hoping the replace function won't mess too much up with spelling and who knows...
Alright.

Here is a lilte contribution then :D

As the game seems to never refers to "jpeg" files I'm guessing that the jpeg files found on the "img" folder should be renamed.

```sh
# Linus magixxx
$ find img -regex ".*\.\(jpeg\)$"
img/People/Creature/Dragon/19sex.jpeg
img/People/Creature/Dragon/20sex.jpeg
img/People/Creature/Dragon/18sex.jpeg
img/People/Human/Girls/Plains/girl1.jpeg
img/People/Human/Girls/Jungles/girl22.jpeg

# find img -regex ".*\.\(jpeg\)$" > files-to-rename.txt
# cat files-to-rename.txt | xargs -i sh -c 'rename -v jpeg jpg {}'

$ cat files-to-rename.txt | sed 's/jpeg/jpg/g' | xargs zip MainFolderUpdate1.1.2-pronow.0.zip
adding: img/People/Creature/Dragon/19sex.jpg (deflated 0%)
adding: img/People/Creature/Dragon/20sex.jpg (deflated 1%)
adding: img/People/Creature/Dragon/18sex.jpg (deflated 2%)
adding: img/People/Human/Girls/Plains/girl1.jpg (deflated 0%)
adding: img/People/Human/Girls/Jungles/girl22.jpg (deflated 1%)

```

Here comes a little path to the MainFolder

Enjoy :rolleyes:

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
i wanted to ask the way to add the dragon girl to the harem is to power the portal or to keep her in this side of the world?
I'm a perfectionist and i am trying to get them all, usually the choices are self intuitive, but in this one i'm stuck ....
The way is to help her power the portal but finally convince her to stay once it's complete. We can't have her going back to the COC world - we know what would happen to her there...

i don't have the impregnation fetish (but for some reasons i do like to impregnate relatives; i had a lot of fun in Sims 4 and Strive for Power impregnating my hero's sister, their daughters, their granddaughters and so on, everyone's father being the same person).
I just like when you can fuck everything that moves, a lot and everytime you want. (if that involves some well made incest or mind control, then that's a plus).
A couple of moths ago i was so frustrated of lack of such games, that i even started doing my own qsp game. Well, the work needed done is so enormous, that eventually i abandoned it.
Didn't know of Strive for Power, neat!

I looked into qsp as a possibility too, but it indeed is burdensome engine. If you haven't quite given up the thought of your project then Twine can be recommended for accessibility.

Domain tab is removed for now, while being worked on.
Was the exp bug that there were no more perks to choose or were they un-clickable?
Oni eleven is fixed in version 1.1.2 but need a new main folder download

Alright.

Here is a lilte contribution then :D

As the game seems to never refers to "jpeg" files I'm guessing that the jpeg files found on the "img" folder should be renamed.

```sh
# Linus magixxx
$ find img -regex ".*\.\(jpeg\)$"
img/People/Creature/Dragon/19sex.jpeg
img/People/Creature/Dragon/20sex.jpeg
img/People/Creature/Dragon/18sex.jpeg
img/People/Human/Girls/Plains/girl1.jpeg
img/People/Human/Girls/Jungles/girl22.jpeg

# find img -regex ".*\.\(jpeg\)$" > files-to-rename.txt
# cat files-to-rename.txt | xargs -i sh -c 'rename -v jpeg jpg {}'

$ cat files-to-rename.txt | sed 's/jpeg/jpg/g' | xargs zip MainFolderUpdate1.1.2-pronow.0.zip
adding: img/People/Creature/Dragon/19sex.jpg (deflated 0%)
adding: img/People/Creature/Dragon/20sex.jpg (deflated 1%)
adding: img/People/Creature/Dragon/18sex.jpg (deflated 2%)
adding: img/People/Human/Girls/Plains/girl1.jpg (deflated 0%)
adding: img/People/Human/Girls/Jungles/girl22.jpg (deflated 1%)

```

Here comes a little path to the MainFolder

Enjoy :rolleyes:
Danke danke, dank man!

I've tried to change the jpeg names, but for other it will require a new main folder download - or manual change. Sorry about that..

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
The way is to help her power the portal but finally convince her to stay once it's complete. We can't have her going back to the COC world - we know what would happen to her there...
Thanks, also there is a way to continue building locations/outposts anywhere else besides the fields?
Edit: Okay, i think i finished the game, really good in my opinion, but if i could make a sugestion i would say that since it appears the the daughters are chosen randomly from a group, how about making it that before all of them have appeared, you don't get another daughter repeated?

Last edited:

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Let

lets not forget that on top of the grind those games usually release a monthly update that's like 2 scenes (20 images total) that just barely nudge story / character progression along to milk the patrion for as long as possible, I'm looking at you Big brother / dreams of desire (although in fairness DoD does fairly hefty content per update just the escalation in sexual activity is at a snails pace)

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Domain tab is removed for now, while being worked on.
Was the exp bug that there were no more perks to choose or were they un-clickable?
Oni eleven is fixed in version 1.1.2 but need a new main folder download
The exp number got stuck in the negatives. I still hade some "Man of .." preks too choose i think.Sorry,can't replicate it now,my save was a bit before that,and i already restarted.
Oh, and awesome game, man! Appreciate the stories,really adds to the world. Guess i'll try to help out with wiki or something? Maybe report typoes? How to point out the right page for finding it quickly though, the game has a lot of text?

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
The exp number got stuck in the negatives. I still hade some "Man of .." preks too choose i think.Sorry,can't replicate it now,my save was a bit before that,and i already restarted.
Oh, and awesome game, man! Appreciate the stories,really adds to the world. Guess i'll try to help out with wiki or something? Maybe report typoes? How to point out the right page for finding it quickly though, the game has a lot of text?
You could help with giving full sentence of the typo. It will help when using search tool.

Example from your quote (edited to make typo) :
Oh, and awesome gam, man! Appreciate the stories,really adds to the world.

Oh, and awesome game, man! Appreciate the stories,really adds to the world.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
As i promised i just finished my second run on the game (the first run was focusing on the mentality of "gotta catch em all" this second run i just focused on "Kill 'Em All" building all outpost and fill all villages with human daughters)
Things i noticed while playing.

-Domain page dont point your resources it works as intended as you said you would remove almost all functions till you can fix the bug i mentioned in my last post, now the problem is that it only say how much food you need and the number of daughters and grandchildren, all your daugthers are counted as your daugthers but i think its somewhat paradoxical that the child you have with your own daughter is not counted as your grandchild, technically all are your daughers cause youre the father but im struggling thinking they should count as your grandchild too.

-this time i was able to build every outpost and every village , except the dragon lair,mouse lair,rabbit lair, spider lair, cat lair, goblin lair,snake lair and pig lair, i first tryed to kill them all but after killing them i wasnt able to find the spot to build the outpost so i assumed that if you kill them theres no outpost on those areas to substitute them and they are a part of the history and they are needed to fill every slot in every area.

-i was able to fill all 5 houses on every village with daughers and make them work as farmers , lumberjacks, clothmakers etc. but really it was a monumental task, while if you build lairs for monstergirls they provide you with resources but if you build outpost you can only depend of your daughters and is a really hard task cause till you have enought daughters working for you , you literally have to spend almost every day chopping wood , mining stones and preserving food and and building relationships with daughters cause if you dont arrive to certain lvl of relationship they refuse to work on your villages and on top of that impregnating every human girl on sight with really little energy, a super hard run that i finished on 2 days playing about 18h every day.

-and the most hearthbreaking thing i found is that when in need for food till you build your villages and have all the necesary resources to survive you have to kill the cute monstergirls and then the disturbing image of butchering them, i know its the law of the survival of the fittest but it was really sad for me to butcher every montergirl that i found till i was able to get enought food from my daughters in the village cause with only little energy to gather food normaly and preserve it for the winter its not enought using the normal way.

-and lastly at endgame with 33 energy i was able to impregnate a lot of human girls, and when they are born all of them are placed on you camp, even if you impregnated a girl from a village, i have to admit that my computer is really old but having all of them placed sudenly on the camp it burdens a lot my computer and i suffer a lot of lag, maybe it would be a good idea that if you impregnate a girl in some village the new born girl would be placed on the same village in some camp outside of the village to reduce the consuming computer resources.

I know it sound as im complaining but im not, i found no bugs aside from the grandchildren one, and the lag with a lot of girls on your camp, the game works fine as it is, maybe you could tweak a little the consumption of energy to build relationships with your daughters from 2 to 1 or add a few perks to get more energy for the ppl that want to repopulate the world with only human girls making it a little easier, so overall a good job this time again with the lastest update i specially liked the adding of the description of your weapons and armors not only says the damage they do but it contains a little more of lore, and just a little question during fights i used a lot the bow but i found out of ammo , is there a way to reload the ammo or is only reloaded after the week ends?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes