4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
In version 1.1.0 (I know I'm 0.0.1 behind, if any of these have been fixed since then, disregard),

- When your daughters have children, they all default to the greek girls
- One of Freia's sex images is named wrong. Iirc, the html calls for SexCum, when the gif is named EvaCum
- Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can never get the valkyrja home. I always choose "peace" in Freia's quest chain. Intentional?
- Domain screen can't be left, the "return" buttons can't be clicked on.
- Jungle homes were flagged as all completed before anything was built (after a quick skim it looks like this was fixed already)

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
In between all the bugreports, I would like to say that I've really come to appreciate the dichotomy of real human girls and drawn monster girls. They are distinct mechanically (you don't beat your human girls to have fun with them), and the difference in art punctuates that quite firmly.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I went into inventory now i cannot get back to the game
i hit return but it's stuck in a infinite loop
That is a problem with the return function taking you back to the previous page instead of taking you back to the "game".
If you open the inventory, you have to hit the Return to go back to the main page before opening anything else.

If you open inventory and then, say, open the skills. When you press return it will take you back to the inventory, and if you press it again it takes you back to the skills. You get stuck in a loop.

The only way out of this is loading a save. So remember to never navigate between the links, always use the return.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
That is a problem with the return function taking you back to the previous page instead of taking you back to the "game".
If you open the inventory, you have to hit the Return to go back to the main page before opening anything else.

If you open inventory and then, say, open the skills. When you press return it will take you back to the inventory, and if you press it again it takes you back to the skills. You get stuck in a loop.

The only way out of this is loading a save. So remember to never navigate between the links, always use the return.
That's not quite true, you could always use the back button on the top left to go back to when you were originally in the inventory. That worked fine for me as of earlier today.

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
Three issues.

1. If I'm talking to any of the daughters at the camp and press return it takes me to the whichever home I visited last (succubus, bovine, village) instead of the camp.
2. Can't find pig event in jungle.
3. Wood and stone drops a ton every winter without explanation.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but wood and stone can be gathered when you have 0 or negative energy.

And I'm also confused about how humans can be sent to the village. I haven't seen an option to send a daughter there. Whenever I send them away, it seems like they're just gone forever.

Really enjoying it so far, keep up the good work.
I'm think that was old HTML bug. Are you sure you're using latest update ? There're a lot of fix in newest one (and lots of new ones :biggrin:)

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
I can't chance the initial damage on fight scenes. But I've added Health as view-able outside combat, below Energy, so that's something at least...

I've added the buttons to farming and stone, and changed the return button.

Hope you like it, and that it was sort of what you wanted, you rascal!
I like it very much, but I see now that I sometimes have negative hp after a fight! Doesn't sound good for my health xD I guess that explains why I am sometimes defeated without seeing who I am fighting

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
The nut weighs an insanity for it's size and the aroma it gives off is indeed that of tender autumn apples. The valkyrjas must have turned it into this for some reason, most likely to make them able to fly the apples from the tree to this there nest.

(You) Suppose this was to be expected: they are not intend to give up the only male they have encountered since the Curse.

This being rather problematic for your descend seems to leave with with only one option should you wish to get back to the world, your quest, and Freia: you must climb.

While observing the ever-growing suffice draw closer you remember the cloak from Freia. Still wrapped around you it was supposed to help your descend.

It doesn't seem to slow you down by much, but (it) does allow you to control where you're falling with style. Not exactly what Freia had explained.

She places it just in time for dozen(s) of golden apples to spring forth, all covering the ground.

Freia picks up an apple (and) raises it towards you, saying, "Skål!", whereafter she takes one hearty bite after the other.

She stands (still) for a while, trying to really get into the power of strength, which she believes the apples apply.

The sensation of her lips tightly wrapped around your cock and her tongue caressing it as she continues to you him brings you to the brink of an orgasm.

And when you finally are about to leave, she almost clings to you, begging you to stay - so she can make you fell just as special.

You being getting hits at her preferences in passion.

You try to become better closer with your daughter Ukubutu.

Last edited:

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
how do you get human daughters to produce food? I have a village that says "There is an plethora of resources here and plenty of food could be produced. " about it but it does not produce food.

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
how do you get human daughters to produce food? I have a village that says "There is an plethora of resources here and plenty of food could be produced. " about it but it does not produce food.
If you have village, you need to build place for them to work (1000 wood for the option to appear). Then you need to move your daughters into that village (using house) AND assign them into work (with new building you just build).

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
ahh need more wood it should show you the options and how much is needed in future updates(been reading the replies and the maker seams good at listening)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
How do you play this?, I have this error with chrome, I even tried edge.

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
I'm think that was old HTML bug. Are you sure you're using latest update ? There're a lot of fix in newest one (and lots of new ones :biggrin:)
Maybe you're right. I just downloaded the Drive link and assumed it was up to date.

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know if you're looking for bug reports or not, but upon constructing House 5 and assigning a girl to live there, this error message occurred: Error: <<goto>>: passage "house5" does not exist

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know if you're looking for bug reports or not, but upon constructing House 5 and assigning a girl to live there, this error message occurred: Error: <<goto>>: passage "house5" does not exist
It would really help if you specify where it happen (plains, jungle, etc.) and you are using latest update (1.1.1).

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
How do you play this?, I have this error with chrome, I even tried edge.
You use html files and open it with your browser. You need to download latest updates though (1.1.1) since old html one have a lot of bugs.

Reactions: Paprika

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So, there I am. I have my tent where five gorgeous women lie abed, waiting for my touch. Outside some thirty beautiful girls are all potentially sexually available to me. Yesterday they woke me up with a fertility dance, this morning they woke me by sucking on my cock and balls. I'm the only male any of them has ever seen. They are not sending mixed signals.

So what's my response? "I'm going down to the forest to cut some more wood!"

The realism of this game astounds me! ;)

Rokushiki

Aug 12, 2016
downloaded the latest html, can't add buildings to any location after getting all of them in the Fields. bug?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes