4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Reactions: pronow

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
It really is wonderful to get all this help from you bloody charmers!

#nohomo #pleasemetoo
Just wonder when the first forks will show up ^^ ... ah, well, downsized version is quite one... and if the game gonna make it into the "popular games" section one day. Keeping up the pace, I guess that's possible. :D

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Just wonder when the first forks will show up ^^ ... ah, well, downsized version is quite one... and if the game gonna make it into the "popular games" section one day. Keeping up the pace, I guess that's possible. :D
Well, we can dream, can't we? Hope Springs Eternal ~~~~

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I haven't seen quite everything, but looking at the wiki, no Kitsunes. Tsk tsk.

They have cat girls (of course they would), and a lot of other monster girls, but ignore the foxy ladies? They're even described in legend to be excellent mothers, so why this was overlooked is quite baffling.

Reactions: Dathbar

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017

They have cat girls (of course they would), and a lot of other monster girls, but ignore the foxy ladies? They're even described in legend to be excellent mothers, so why this was overlooked is quite baffling.
Not 100% but i believe i have come across foxes as one of the random encounter(like the squid girl) in the desert or jungle area's

FA80

Apr 22, 2017

There is a random encounter with a 9 tail one if I remember right. It's often more a problem of finding enough adequate pictures. If you can provide some, or give a good source... chances are high they will find a place in the game.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
There is a random encounter with a 9 tail one if I remember right. It's often more a problem of finding enough adequate pictures. If you can provide some, or give a good source... chances are high they will find a place in the game.
True. This is the current material on seven tails the game has for future additions:

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
I like the idea of foxgirls and im fairly confident I can find enough material on the subject.
I'll look into it, compile what I find and sent it Beornwahl's way.

Reactions: Faldir

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok i do not know if they work or not but I noticed that the perks that are related to the daughters do not look like they appear in the perks menu when picked. Or are they suppose to show else where?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ok i do not know if they work or not but I noticed that the perks that are related to the daughters do not look like they appear in the perks menu when picked. Or are they suppose to show else where?
No, you're right. For some reason I never added them to the list. I'll get right on that.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Any more perk ideas that might come out in future? Also whats up with the Elf race? Is that something that will be out for the upcoming versions or is already in but we need to keep looking?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
hi sorry to bother, but where i can find venus (what region)
ty
If I remember correctly it should be somewhere in the fields or the plains but you need to explore until you get to a cave or a shrine where you will find a little fat statue and then she should come up. And yes you have to mount that mountain of lard in order to have her join you. I just hope we will get an updated pics of her as at least curvy and not FAT character. :FeelsBadMan:

Jul 23, 2017
ty
If I remember correctly it should be somewhere in the fields or the plains but you need to explore until you get to a cave or a shrine where you will find a little fat statue and then she should come up. And yes you have to mount that mountain of lard in order to have her join you. I just hope we will get an updated pics of her as at least curvy and not FAT character. :FeelsBadMan:

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
Come on be adventurous. just take along a bag of flour roll her around and aim for the wet spots. any holes a goal ;)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes