4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
The game has - and that's what I love about it- a lot of options. You can do stuff, or not. For a html game it offers a great variety and freedom for the player. Be a racist and breed just 1 kind or refill the whole world with a bunch of colorful races and give everything a place to live. Up to you.

Guess the "snuff-film" statement was just a bit ironic exaggeration, at least that's what I understand. Irony sensors on :D

Noticed there seems to be a lack of anything if i choose to kill Tiamat. it just throws a blank page :/
Yes i could let her live n all that but i'm trying to do a kill all monsters playthrough
Kill it? When you meet her first? With the "Kill her" Button? Could you describe that a bit more? Which version do you use?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Can't start the game. Brings up error message when starting the game for all downloaded versions: 1.1.3, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3.
View attachment 62470

Also the last link in the above post doesn't go anywhere.
Fixed the link for my mini-fix, guess it didn't like how I edited the post. Also are you using the html file I included? Because my downsized version won't work with the normal Beornwahl download.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Fixed the link for my mini-fix, guess it didn't like how I edited the post. Also are you using the html file I included? Because my downsized version won't work with the normal Beornwahl download.
I re-downloaded everything to figure out what was causing it.
The game doesn't work with Microseft Edge but is fine when you use Google Chrome.

There is also a bug when you try to kill the dragon-lady when you first meet her. It's just a blank page. You can't go back so players have to start from their last save. Happens every time if you try to kill her upon first contact. -I was killin' all non-humans.

If you keep killing monsters, will they stop showing up?

Also, what is there to do after you've filled up all the houses?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I re-downloaded everything to figure out what was causing it.
The game doesn't work with Microseft Edge but is fine when you use Google Chrome.

There is also a bug when you try to kill the dragon-lady when you first meet her. It's just a blank page. You can't go back so players have to start from their last save. Happens every time if you try to kill her upon first contact. -I was killin' all non-humans.

If you keep killing monsters, will they stop showing up?

Also, what is there to do after you've filled up all the houses?
1. Ah I haven't tried MS Edge, searching around it seems to be a common issue with Edge and Twine games.
2. Looks like that's a bug in the main game. Seems to be an issue in my other downsized versions. I'll try to figure it out though.
3. No, I don't think it's implemented. Seems to just be an option if you don't feel like breeding them.
4. If you've done all of the quests, then nothing really except for screwing them more. The game isn't complete yet.

pronow

Jun 23, 2017
Bug Confirmed.
Missing section in "dragon event" where $dragonMeet = 666

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
The game has - and that's what I love about it- a lot of options. You can do stuff, or not. For a html game it offers a great variety and freedom for the player. Be a racist and breed just 1 kind or refill the whole world with a bunch of colorful races and give everything a place to live. Up to you.

Guess the "snuff-film" statement was just a bit ironic exaggeration, at least that's what I understand. Irony sensors on :D

Kill it? When you meet her first? With the "Kill her" Button? Could you describe that a bit more? Which version do you use?
yeah when first meeting her you have an option "kill the timid creature" if i click on that it's an empty page. i use version 1.3.3

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ah yes, it is in the main game. Just tried it out myself, as for my version of the game going to discontinue it. Broke a lot and don't know enough about twine to fix. So in the mean time just grab the main Beornwahl downloads.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hey!
Loving it - been playing for a few months now. Finally found a good reason to make a bit of a "mod", but having some trouble.
Even after re-downloading 1.3.3, I'm can't seem to find any of the Venus girls' third sex picture. Searching caves/girl1sex3.gif finds nothing, even though it picks up the **sex2.gif and the mountains/girl1sex3.gif and for all other "species" of girl. I see the .gifs in the folder, but not called in the game file.

I created a set of 12 new girls to put in place of Venus's daughters with 6 gifs and a profile picture for each, and I'm dying to try it out.

Love the updates. Love the game.
I found the problem and it should be fix by next update. So thanks for reporting.

However, I have to be honest with you... next update is expected to be so filled with bugs that you might not even be able to see the fix... sorry on advance...

Venus 1.3.3:
I like Venus update and I do have one or two complaints.
  • Sometimes when you breed Venus, her children doesn't have pictures of their face except their boobs size, butt size and body. The pictures do sometimes load when I reopen the html file. I did in fact download the file and extract these files correctly under the same folder name so, probably it has to do with formatting png./gif./jpg. or file location from coding.

Download Links:
  • Adding more links to the 1st Page of this forum just confuses me sometimes. But I can manage.

Leveling/Items/Gears/Starting the game:

• Need more than just virility, man of wood, man of stones and man of food.
  • Skills: maybe each 5 levels you reach gets 1 perk points or probably 2 type of skills (eg. you hit enemy -5 armor to each blow you hit)
  • Introduce newer better weapons, add pictures to our equipment (maybe)
  • Add slots, make it look more legit like armor, shoes, helm and make them a tad realistic like this armor gives you +10 strength but -5 in speed or such. This will make the game more challenging.
  • Where to find these items are at random (in % chance of finding rare gear(s))
  • Add more classes such as Warriors, Archers, Gladiator or etc and add their Bios.
  • Gender of choice: Male/Female
  • Add male monsters to fill in that gap with breeding mechanics
  • change "Experience" to "Level" in States and Perks menu and actual add how much experience gain after defeating a monster; eg. Defeated a manticore gain 100 exp or etc...

I agree with RHEV with the crystal heal doesn't work well I died like 10 times in the game or more. I get it its not like you want to one hit KO the girls, where's the fun in that right?

If I was sincere, the fight mechanics could do more of a touch-up since we all like Corruption Of Champions right? right....? :coldsweat: I find games like this turn me on. Especially COC with mods of course :rolleyes:. But this isn't COC. But that is up to the developer of the game and anyone who is glad to share their personal mods with the world. Cheers~
I think we all can admit COC is a heavy inspiration, and though DragonRB made a new fight mechanic, I'm currently failing at implementing it.

More perks is planed, but not in the near future.
Same goes for weapons, well, at least the awaited inclusion for Gaia's weapons.
Gender choice will never be an option as it doesn't fit with the story and world. COC get's to keep this dynamic to it's well made self.
Male monsters also conflict with the plot and lore.

I will add a collected download link by next update - by then it will actually be a straight out necessity due to various changes.

Venus bugs should also be fix by next update, but due to it's complexity and scope I don't know. Might even add more bugs than it will fix...

Noticed there seems to be a lack of anything if i choose to kill Tiamat. it just throws a blank page :/
Yes i could let her live n all that but i'm trying to do a kill all monsters playthrough
I am really sorry for the bug you found. I should have discovered and fixed this long ago.
By next update you should be able to finish the dragon girl of by the initial meeting.
Until then, you can achieve her demise by progressing the story and choosing: "But now you do" after:
"I... I am so sorry..." Her smiles washes away in an instant. Her face drowning in a mix of sorrow and guilt. "I did not know..."

nice game! i have long time fun with it thx :)
You're very welcome, matey! <3

I'm sorry, I was too excited... :FeelsBadMan:
Please don't give up !

But ever onward! The new preg code seems to work btw - not sure how...::|:

Nov 9, 2017
So I gotta ask, are you a professional historian or an amateur historian? I personally am an amateur historian and really enjoy the mythological content in the game! Have you considered having a Mesoamerican Matriarch that gives birth to twins? I'm just thinking along the lines of the Mayan Hero Twins myth. Anyway just thought I'd say that I enjoy the Mythological/Historical content in the game as well as the many many impregnation's! Cheers!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
So I gotta ask, are you a professional historian or an amateur historian? I personally am an amateur historian and really enjoy the mythological content in the game! Have you considered having a Mesoamerican Matriarch that gives birth to twins? I'm just thinking along the lines of the Mayan Hero Twins myth. Anyway just thought I'd say that I enjoy the Mythological/Historical content in the game as well as the many many impregnation's! Cheers!
Perfect! A (admittedly Aztec) matriarch was planned and a full set of twins has just been provided. Hunahpu and Xbalanque will work perfectly in adding both the meso lore and the twin folder. Danke, Hr. Giganotosaurus25!

Nov 9, 2017
Ok so I just went on a duality in religion binge and I found out that Wikipedia has a article (that is sorely in need of citations) on both "Twins in Mythology" and "Divine Twins". Both cover multiple cultures and mythologies so if you ever need mythological material to explain twins for a matriarch you got a plethora of information on Wikipedia alone. Cheers!

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
lot of twins in mythology end up either as arch enemies(both males/female) or as secret/not so secret lovers from memory.
Aztec/Inca Matriach would probably be a good fit as second for the jungle region most likely. just my 2 cents

dmac4242

Aug 13, 2017
I would like to thank you for making this excellent game. After reading Rhev's review i decided to give this game another try and i was amazed by the improvements. I would like to offer some of my thoughts on some things

-Grinding resources at the beginning is a major chore. I personally find that as I'm playing the game the amounts given don't diminish my enjoyment of the game, the grind at the start is just brutal. I want to jump straight in and play. Perhaps if the first time you enter the "Near Camp" location you find some resources have already been warehoused for the war effort.

Another possible option would be to have your daughters work the "Near Camp" as if it was an already built upgrade to the camp location.

- I feel that food is to easy to come by in the game especially if you let all the monster girls live. i would adjust the numbers so that the human villages need to have farms to keep from having to spend your time harvesting food yourself.

- I find that the crystal to be a waste to use in combat. I would either remove it from the combat screen and possible give it a different use or adjust the numbers a bit so it's useful

These are just my thought and you are free to use or ignore as you see fit. Again, thank you for your efforts.

Reactions: adree1000

pronow

Jun 23, 2017
I think I found another bug in the Montains.
If you slaughter the goblin, find the desolate space and establish an outpost : the game keep on repeating the "you find the desolate space" event.
Might be due to a typo in the "MountainsHomes" passage :

JavaScript:
<<elseif $MountainsHomes is 2>> \
    <<if $MountainsPost1 is 0 and $goblinDone is 1>> \

[...] transform it into either a fitting home for ''goblins''. [...]
        // <<set $Wood -= 300, $Stone -= 100, $MountainsPost1 to 1, $goblinHome to 1>>

<<elseif $FieldsPost1 is 0 and $goblinDead is 1>> // - before
    <<elseif $MountainsPost1 is 0 and $goblinDead is 1>> // + after

[...] transform it into an Outpost where humans could gather iron from the land. [...]
        // <<set $Wood -= 300, $Stone -= 100, $MountainsPost1 to 2, $OutpostIron += 1>>

<<else>>
        <<goto "MountainsEvents">>
    <</if>> \
`$FieldsPost1` should only be use for the "Fields" passages no ?

pronow

Jun 23, 2017

If you slaughter the cat in the desert, find the cat house and establish an outpost :
And the new "Hunting Post" has a missing "img/Background/Deserts/OutpostFood.jpg" image.

Did I miss a zip file with it ?

adree1000

May 4, 2017
I think we all can admit COC is a heavy inspiration, and though DragonRB made a new fight mechanic, I'm currently failing at implementing it.

More perks is planed, but not in the near future.
Same goes for weapons, well, at least the awaited inclusion for Gaia's weapons.
Gender choice will never be an option as it doesn't fit with the story and world. COC get's to keep this dynamic to it's well made self.
Male monsters also conflict with the plot and lore.

I will add a collected download link by next update - by then it will actually be a straight out necessity due to various changes.

Venus bugs should also be fix by next update, but due to it's complexity and scope I don't know. Might even add more bugs than it will fix...

Story Line:

The fact that the story line is mostly based on the male protagonist. However, we can add the female lore to it but, based on the character development according to the story line. This will give more content to the game (Well at least to the ones who like to give the female side of the story a go). Personally for the sake of time management; yes, lets focus on what the game is all about. We can add the gender side later in the future and implementing fighting scenes later on.

Lets take time to look back into the coding and clean things up. Since the image pack is really big and we want it be random so that people could see other pictures being used instead of the same one (except for children). The % chance of pictures generated during encounter scenes and the pictures generated during "breed her" scenes are at most likely be the same so maybe, a tweak there to the monster side (except for the ones in the camp and fighting scenes based on the monsters body type and personality).

Goddess Of Fertility

Are there going to be her in game? :eazyHype: or is Venus considered goddess of fertility? (naah~ her bios is there, i'm sorry)
Here's a lore: <randomly typing on google and found this:eek:penedeyewink:

Personal:

Anything I posted are mainly ideas I have for the game. Since the game is mostly based on lores and mythical creatures we could bang on. I love them. It takes the mind of other things instead of furry (but I love fluffy squeezable creatures that moans and still look fuckable). Thanks for the reply Beornwahl :) keep at it

Reactions: Faldir

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I would like to thank you for making this excellent game. After reading Rhev's review i decided to give this game another try and i was amazed by the improvements. I would like to offer some of my thoughts on some things

-Grinding resources at the beginning is a major chore. I personally find that as I'm playing the game the amounts given don't diminish my enjoyment of the game, the grind at the start is just brutal. I want to jump straight in and play. Perhaps if the first time you enter the "Near Camp" location you find some resources have already been warehoused for the war effort.

Another possible option would be to have your daughters work the "Near Camp" as if it was an already built upgrade to the camp location.

- I feel that food is to easy to come by in the game especially if you let all the monster girls live. i would adjust the numbers so that the human villages need to have farms to keep from having to spend your time harvesting food yourself.

- I find that the crystal to be a waste to use in combat. I would either remove it from the combat screen and possible give it a different use or adjust the numbers a bit so it's useful

These are just my thought and you are free to use or ignore as you see fit. Again, thank you for your efforts.
You're right, there should be a resources stash to get the player started. I'm implementing that in the next version. Enough for starting a village I guess..

Do I understand the second point correctly, that there lacks food in a pure human play-through, and there needs more sources of it?

The crystal is indeed pointless in all but the most minute combat instances. It's being reworked in the current Code and Combat Update.

And thanks a lot for playing! <3 heart heart

I think I found another bug in the Montains.
If you slaughter the goblin, find the desolate space and establish an outpost : the game keep on repeating the "you find the desolate space" event.
Might be due to a typo in the "MountainsHomes" passage :

JavaScript:
<<elseif $MountainsHomes is 2>> \
    <<if $MountainsPost1 is 0 and $goblinDone is 1>> \

[...] transform it into either a fitting home for ''goblins''. [...]
        // <<set $Wood -= 300, $Stone -= 100, $MountainsPost1 to 1, $goblinHome to 1>>

<<elseif $FieldsPost1 is 0 and $goblinDead is 1>> // - before
    <<elseif $MountainsPost1 is 0 and $goblinDead is 1>> // + after

[...] transform it into an Outpost where humans could gather iron from the land. [...]
        // <<set $Wood -= 300, $Stone -= 100, $MountainsPost1 to 2, $OutpostIron += 1>>

<<else>>
        <<goto "MountainsEvents">>
    <</if>> \
`$FieldsPost1` should only be use for the "Fields" passages no ?
Danke as always Master pronow! Should be fix now. Out next version <3

If you slaughter the cat in the desert, find the cat house and establish an outpost :
And the new "Hunting Post" has a missing "img/Background/Deserts/OutpostFood.jpg" image.

Do I missed a zip file with it ?
It seems to be there now, though I can't remember if I added it in the ongoing patch-work..

Reactions: pronow

dmac4242

Aug 13, 2017
You're right, there should be a resources stash to get the player started. I'm implementing that in the next version. Enough for starting a village I guess..

Do I understand the second point correctly, that there lacks food in a pure human play-through, and there needs more sources of it?

The crystal is indeed pointless in all but the most minute combat instances. It's being reworked in the current Code and Combat Update.

And thanks a lot for playing! <3 heart heart
I have just started playing a pure human play through, but in my all life is sacred game i was racking up 1000+ food every season. It may be to early to make adjustments but food wasn't remotely an issue even at the start.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Does it still do that thing where it refers to the succubus matron as first of the spider kin?
Yes, it was present in a very recent code. It isn't in the current work code, but that has yet to be released yet. Sorry about that, lads!

I have just started playing a pure human play through, but in my all life is sacred game i was racking up 1000+ food every season. It may be to early to make adjustments but food wasn't remotely an issue even at the start.
Roger.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes