4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Well, lads! It's getting late here in the good ol' Danish kingdom.

I know many bugs are most likely still lurking, and I'll be back tomorrow to work with vigour! But until then:

And now I can't wait to play.
Just for that, I just added a few extra lines to the event. Making the wait you've endured a bit more worthwhile! Still called 1.4.1.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016

Yes... but then the whole version was reverted, and you'll never guess!
It's back...

*exhales... I'll get right on it.
Speaking of. Lepo Bunny. Can't get pregnant. Doesn't consume a turn to pork her.
Seem to include the cows. Remain a virgin on top of that.

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
For me now after 1.4.1
All the field monsters go pregnant. Lepo got pregnant but after she gave birth to her second child everytime I click on the child instead of the overview screen another Lepo birth triggers, so everytime I click on her second kid I get another birth scene.

Briseis the mouse can't get pregnant for me. And having sex with both Lepo and Briseis does not consume any energy like Humblebien pointed out.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Error when applying girls to the lumbermill in field village.
Not able to go back, so basicly, load from old save, after that error.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "' + $factoryLocation + '" does not exist

Centaur Broodmare:
Hippocampus is using her immense strength to haul wood she's found for you, her stallion. She looks at her stallion with profound love and subservient obedience. She is a wild *manticore* you captured. She is a *virgin*. She has also given birth once. She isn't pregnant.

Your centaur has the upper body of a human and the lower body of a horse,

Succubus not giving birth either.

Same error on Clothmaker 2'nd village.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nofile doesn't work, just saying (because honestly for 4GB I prefer to download from it instead of MEGA). Otherwise I'll wait for some kind soul that can make a "lite" version of this game because, again, 4GB just for a text game, even if it has some images... no thanks.

Reactions: nanoviolence

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
For me now after 1.4.1
All the field monsters go pregnant. Lepo got pregnant but after she gave birth to her second child everytime I click on the child instead of the overview screen another Lepo birth triggers, so everytime I click on her second kid I get another birth scene.

Briseis the mouse can't get pregnant for me. And having sex with both Lepo and Briseis does not consume any energy like Humblebien pointed out.
Fixed the wrong child screen bug, which aparantly applied to other races than Lepo's.
Energy consumption is back, and it seems they can get pregnant. Try using the blessings to max fertility for testing it though.

Error when applying girls to the lumbermill in field village.
Not able to go back, so basicly, load from old save, after that error.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "' + $factoryLocation + '" does not exist

Centaur Broodmare:
Hippocampus is using her immense strength to haul wood she's found for you, her stallion. She looks at her stallion with profound love and subservient obedience. She is a wild *manticore* you captured. She is a *virgin*. She has also given birth once. She isn't pregnant.

Your centaur has the upper body of a human and the lower body of a horse,

Succubus not giving birth either.

Same error on Clothmaker 2'nd village.
Fixed the factory path, I think.
Fixed the virgin problem.
But I can't replicate the "manticore" thing. I'll keep an eye out for it though!

Nofile doesn't work, just saying (because honestly for 4GB I prefer to download from it instead of MEGA). Otherwise I'll wait for some kind soul that can make a "lite" version of this game because, again, 4GB just for a text game, even if it has some images... no thanks.
ffs, it took 3 hours getting it upload, and only seems to have worked for 3 hours too.

Maybe it's time for a torrent...

I've tried adding a torrent.

I don't have much experiences with those, but feel free to check if it works.

Poll for the next minor matriarch is up. They will, however, all eventually be included.

The offspring of the old testament character will, due to material lack, only look Jewish.
The offspring of the Egyptian character is mixed as a reference to the old Egyptian race debate, but will be mainly white due to material excess.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
You might want to take another look into how long the pregnancy period for the human matriarchs are because I just had an incident where I got one pregnent with the very last point one week and she gave birth the next week.

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
Poll for the next minor matriarch is up. They will, however, all eventually be included.
How about a barbarian type matriarch so you have an excuse to use heavily tatted models and babes with piercings and such. Just an idea for the future.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
The torrent seem to work, thanks - in fact I've already downloaded the game as of now.
Roger that. Danke!

How about a barbarian type matriarch so you have an excuse to use heavily tatted models and babes with piercings and such. Just an idea for the future.
With Freya and Morrigan standind for the Celtic and Scandinavian barbarians, maybe we can add girls with tats and piercings to their offspring roster?

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
With Freya and Morrigan standind for the Celtic and Scandinavian barbarians, maybe we can add girls with tats and piercings to their offspring roster?
Nah, best not do it then. Cuz im sure it would be a pretty divisive niche that most people wouldn't be into.
Anyway it was just a thought, don't put too much stock into it.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Have to agree with Fajter.
But I guess a heavily tattooed and pierced "tribe" could be amazonians? Would open up for more..... bulky and/or tall chars.

Edit: Isn't Indian covered under Ianna?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Do I need to download the torrent file or the Adam&Gaia player files too? Because the zip file of the main download (MEGA link) doesn't contain the HTML file and thus I can't play to the game

EDIT: Indeed I needed to d/l the player file attached on the OP, all good now

Reactions: Faldir

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Here again for the lazy ones... a modded one with plenty resources, wonder weapons / armor and HP and stuff.

Reactions: Faldir

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
New game on 1.4.2.:
(Will update, and do multiple playthroughs to try and replicate)

Bunny Lepo doesnt produce offspring
Mouse Briseis doesnt produce offspring
Succubus Lilith doesnt produce offspring
Dragon Tiamat doesnt produc offspring

beginning to see a pattern here

Unsure if a bug, Harpies didn't multiply. Even when I impregnated my own few and released total number in wild = 0.

Mountains error:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#11): Cannot read property 'owned' of undefined

Resulting in reloading old save

Dec 1, 2017
Can someone please tell me where to dowload the html file, i already have dowloaded the torrent, thus i have all pictures/sounds for the game

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Version 1.4.2 is buggy as hell

Fatal error in mountains (requires soft reboot to fix)
Fertility is all over the place (sometimes with no upgrades I get like an 80% probability to get preggo)
Pregnancy duration is all over the place (the matriarchs and fairies are pregnant for 1 turn)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes