4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

asscrust

May 30, 2017
Any other downloads besides Mega, nofile, and torrent? I reached my limit of daily mega download because of this game and nofile refuses to download.

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
Any other downloads besides Mega, nofile, and torrent? I reached my limit of daily mega download because of this game and nofile refuses to download.
On the first post, there are two attached files at the end of the post. Just download those two. One of them is a torrent.

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
when you say "caves" and "islands" folders must be renamed with upper case letters) is that just the the first letter or all of them.

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
i find a bug in mountains
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#11): Cannot read property 'owned' of undefined
<<if $EncounterNumber is 1>>

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
When I see that error I just go to blessings on the side and pick one. EDIT: Sorted the image I was looking for origin of is H of the Dead 3, now the hunt begins.

Reactions: Faldir

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#11): Cannot read property 'owned' of undefined
Not just in the mountains i just encountered it in the desert and it makes those 2 areas unplayable since you need to save every time before exploring or lose all progress cus of the errors

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
mb a don't undastand something or main goal gathering all woman in tant and all creatures in the oreal? no questline exept rebuild sphinx tower and answer on questions?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
mb a don't undastand something or main goal gathering all woman in tant and all creatures in the oreal? no questline exept rebuild sphinx tower and answer on questions?
There is no main goal, other than what you make it. The game is an impregnate game, meaning you can produce kids all you want. And that is kind of the goal of the game, although, only if you want it. The game have 2 main stories. One where you repopulate the world with humans, while killing/ignoring all the monstergirls. Or a full diverse, where you fuck any and all hole, getting as many girls of any kind to become plenty.

Do remember, then game is not finished. The riddle part will have an effect in next update (hopefully) as the author have said the elves are implemented in game.

Reactions: Faldir and Bazz

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
There is no main goal, other than what you make it. The game is an impregnate game, meaning you can produce kids all you want. And that is kind of the goal of the game, although, only if you want it. The game have 2 main stories. One where you repopulate the world with humans, while killing/ignoring all the monstergirls. Or a full diverse, where you fuck any and all hole, getting as many girls of any kind to become plenty.

Do remember, then game is not finished. The riddle part will have an effect in next update (hopefully) as the author have said the elves are implemented in game.
got it. thx.
The game have 2 main stories.
I miss something, where in game write this condition?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Story line 1: One where you repopulate the world with humans, while killing/ignoring all the monstergirls
Story line 2: Or a full diverse, where you fuck any and all hole, getting as many girls of any kind to become plenty.

It's what you do ingame, that dictate the line. If you kill and not breed the monstergirls, they will vanish, and you will not meet that monster again. If you breed them, the fluff text will say there are tons of monster girls around.

Reactions: Bazz

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Clean up police is here

EDIT:
So it seems this game is going to be a bit contriversal. So lets do this, if you think your opinion or comment is going to be a bit racist, bait someone or plain out trolling. Lets not post it. I really dont want to come back in here to clean up again......
@Beornwahl I like your game and all but I dont like your duplicate postings......

We have a multi-quote system for a reason. I have spent the last 2 hours merging all your posts. Went from 57 pages to 43.

To use our multi-quote system
View attachment 67479

Then click insert quotes
View attachment 67478
I just tried it here! Very neat feature! Didn't know about, but I shall use that from now on.
And thanks Ryahn for the work you did. My apologies that you had to do it in the first place <3

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
For some reason the torrent is not working for this game.
It might have been because I had my pc turned off during the night, if there were no other seeds maybe? Not sure.

Better to wait a day and more, since the game is currently filled with quite problematic bugs. Write me if the Nofile and torrent still pose troubles though.

when you say "caves" and "islands" folders must be renamed with upper case letters) is that just the the first letter or all of them.
Yes, but it's only relevant for Linux users, and still hasn't been tested to work.
Caves
Islands

Yeah, I've run into this one too. It's on the fix list, but like the rest of the bugs will take a few days to sort out due to it being weekdays and all that.

I get the same message with village houses
Sorry, I'm a bit lost in all the posts here, what message do get and how?

Background/Fields/Encounters/WildChild1.gif
Background/Fields/Encounters/WildChild2.gif

no esta
This is my mistake in the latest bugfix, I had already started working on a little content update, and some of the code got into the fix. WildChild encounters aren't in the game yet, and I've removed the possibility of getting the encounter. Will be out in next bugfix version 1.4.4.

And for you tony:

Este es mi error. Ya había empezado a trabajar en una nueva versión. Algunos llegaron a la versión actual. Los encuentros de WildChild aún no están en el juego. He eliminado la posibilidad de obtener el encuentro. Se solucionará en la versión 1.4.4. Perdón por la traducción automática.

Not just in the mountains i just encountered it in the desert and it makes those 2 areas unplayable since you need to save every time before exploring or lose all progress cus of the errors
Yes, the bug seems to be in numerous regions (I got it in the deserts myself). Sadly, a fix might take a few days until weekend comes. Sorry.

As Humle mentions its more open with mere impregnation focus. Though, matriarchs naturally have their own quest lines for encountering and securing them.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I can make a new torrent when I get up later

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes