4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
My compliments on the game, I have enjoyed playing it so far

The blessing 'Radiance of Gaia' is a sort of light mind control, so I posted some information on the game over at the Hypnopics Collective. Happy to remove if the author wants. Sorry I am not allowed to post links yet

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016

The blessing 'Radiance of Gaia' is a sort of light mind control, so I posted some information on the game over at the Hypnopics Collective. Happy to remove if the author wants. Sorry I am not allowed to post links yet
Welcome Cmacleod42. Nice to see you drop by our little den o' thieves. Have been enjoying your game quite some. I'm sure Beorn, will be happy to have that kind of praise.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@cmacleod42 @Beornwahl Here's the Link:
Also Cmacleod42, love your game as well. I have an account hypnopics mainly because of your game and Wife Trainer.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, the last posters are welcome

Just on this game to further compliment, I especially like the mythic quality to the events, the stories and setting. I really like the old myths and legends, the tale of the ancient Greece and other civilisations

I did see a couple of small errors playing the game
- an <if> error related to the Gold Sword
- one daughter would not become pregnant, despite having Fertility 5 (her name was Ashe and used some of Brandi Loves images but I suspect this is random). It did seem that the first penetrative sex would mostly impregnate but later ones rarely if ever
- there was a broken image when fucking a manticore (the one with the image 11.gif)
- using the 'child' option in Gaia's blessing has an odd effect. Ends the week, Rhea gives birth, but at the start of the new week your energy has not been renewed, generally -1

arabaey

Nov 21, 2017
Enjoyed the game so far, but I don't seem to get any sound. There's no snd folder (but the game seems to look for it and gives an error for not finding it in the console). Another bug is that I can't seem to find Venus anymore (in version 1.4.3).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There is a folder
vlm
in the game with mp3 files so it maybe they renamed the folder, either that or they forgot to include it in the last download

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Hi mac WElcome to the f95zone forum/site Ps how the improvements of wife trainer going i know that wife trainer moved away from rags in favor of a new engine/system/format

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi mac WElcome to the f95zone forum/site Ps how the improvements of wife trainer going i know that wife trainer moved away from rags in favor of a new engine/system/format
Thanks for the welcome, but I am the wrong person to ask about WifeTrainer, I have no involvement with that game

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
ah ya forgot that lol NIce image Of Ranko Goot to LOve tham ( . ) (. )

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Whan is the wiki going to be updated It still Says there's
5 Human Matriarchs
It seems fair to do it soon. Tell you what, when of if I get these new bugs under control, I'll give it a look.

Ran into two issues so far in the latest update,
1)Nymphs aren't showing up after capture.
2)experience gain seems low.

Edit: Additionally, some of the progeny do not show up after being birthed
I haven't figured out nymphs yet.
I think I've fixed the exp on combat - not tested yet though!

*I fixed it! The nymph problem! By the one eye, that was troublesome!
Up in next version!

Which offspring doesn't show up? All races? Some races?

I'm only getting Exp for combat if I choose to kill the monster, not if I choose to spare or breed her. Possibly an oversight in the combat overhaul?
I think it's fixed now, again, not tested...

Yes, it seems some are "barren". Even with 100% pregnancy chance they just wont get knocked up. I also loose lots of haremized monstergirl pregnancies from week to week. There is also a bias towards a very small subset of personalities/kinks with daughters (I have about 10 out of 14 pregsluts, 50% feisty etc.)
It seems resource gathering is not working too great. No matter the amount of cows and bees, even with just a few other types, you net a healthy minus, making wintertime a starvation period, as you cant gather/dry enough food.
I can't replicate the problem with tamed girls and food, I'm mainly testing in fields region though - is the bug elsewhere?
Same trouble with the preg bugs reported, in the field region test I've done at max fertility preg happens, so do births (with the old non broodmother preg repeat bug excluded, which has been with us since launch).

Or maybe the it's magically been fixed in current version I'm testing on, 1.4.4... but... unlikely with our luck...

*Edit, I thought the reports revolved around monster girls. Seeing cmacleod42 mention Brandi Loves made me relise the prior fixes had been race exclusive to monster girls! Should be fixed in 1.4.4... we'll see...

No problem boss, do as you think, it's your project after all.
Just thought it will be better add some sort (dunno) romantic for each main girls after get to the tent, may just some catfights (lol).
And, think that if any badass guy wake up in this situation, hw will reconstract his build. He live near some ruins castle after all, why not rebuild some.
And want some male born too, and expand human village to city maybe, and this is will be SimSity!!!!
yeah yeah I know =)))
No males! It's essential for the lore! ...and the sexytimes...

The beta version actually had you wake up in a castle ruin and allowed you to rebuild it into a larger town, not just village - the campsite is thus still called "Castle" in the games code. Though all of it was cut shortly before release.

Ah, Hypnopics Collective, brings back memories! Feel free to do whatever you want, I'm only happy you enjoyed the game.

@cmacleod42 @Beornwahl Here's the Link:
Also Cmacleod42, love your game as well. I have an account hypnopics mainly because of your game and Wife Trainer.
I remember that gem of a game! One of the few RAGS games I've still got stored away.

Thanks, the last posters are welcome

Just on this game to further compliment, I especially like the mythic quality to the events, the stories and setting. I really like the old myths and legends, the tale of the ancient Greece and other civilisations

I did see a couple of small errors playing the game
- an <if> error related to the Gold Sword
- one daughter would not become pregnant, despite having Fertility 5 (her name was Ashe and used some of Brandi Loves images but I suspect this is random). It did seem that the first penetrative sex would mostly impregnate but later ones rarely if ever
- there was a broken image when fucking a manticore (the one with the image 11.gif)
- using the 'child' option in Gaia's blessing has an odd effect. Ends the week, Rhea gives birth, but at the start of the new week your energy has not been renewed, generally -1
A gold sword? We had a bug with the gold armour one or two versions back? What was the event about?
I think the preg thing is fixed now... but let's non of us get our hopes up...
Yeah, I see the manticore problem... the whole folder needs a clean up and update. I will fix it and release it in next content update, so not 1.4.4 sadly
The child option is for current testing and will be removed. You were not meant to see sure secrets!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Enjoyed the game so far, but I don't seem to get any sound. There's no snd folder (but the game seems to look for it and gives an error for not finding it in the console). Another bug is that I can't seem to find Venus anymore (in version 1.4.3).
There is a folder
vlm
in the game with mp3 files so it maybe they renamed the folder, either that or they forgot to include it in the last download
Yes, I was working on a sounds update when these bugs overran all stability. Change the folder name to "snd" not "vlm" for now. The content update should release soon.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
ver 14.3 & 14.4 for all villages except field:
place a girl in first house, talk to her, return
error: passage 7 does not exist

also can't seem to build facilities. can you explain how to activate

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
ver 14.3 & 14.4 for all villages except field:
place a girl in first house, talk to her, return
error: passage 7 does not exist

also can't seem to build facilities. can you explain how to activate
Right you are. Fixed, version 1.4.5.

Reactions: QuadChroma

Piggeldy

Jul 23, 2017
just started testing 1.4.5 and found the following bug:

Harivamsha is grassing fulfillingly, producing plentiful of milk for you. She looks at her alpha with profound love and subservient obedience. She produces milk like any cow. She is a wild bee you captured. You have fucked her 2 times. She is pregnant, though it isn't too visible yet.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
(minor issue) when you return from visiting a girl in a house, you are returned the village
instead of the house and you are charged 2 energies. (desert village, others not checked)

also in the desert with all 6 habitats built and occupied there is an
occasional red window error while exploring:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#13): Unexpected number
<<if $EncounterNumber is 1>>

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
just started testing 1.4.5 and found the following bug:

Harivamsha is grassing fulfillingly, producing plentiful of milk for you. She looks at her alpha with profound love and subservient obedience. She produces milk like any cow. She is a wild bee you captured. You have fucked her 2 times. She is pregnant, though it isn't too visible yet.
Yes, I've heard this reported before. It will be looked into monsieur Piggeldy!

(minor issue) when you return from visiting a girl in a house, you are returned the village
instead of the house and you are charged 2 energies. (desert village, others not checked)

also in the desert with all 6 habitats built and occupied there is an
occasional red window error while exploring:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#13): Unexpected number
<<if $EncounterNumber is 1>>
I've fixed returning to village instead of house, though the energy consumption was tested.

We're looking into the infamous $EncounterNumber is 1 bug. No fix yet. Sorry.

Reactions: don2sail

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok im still using the v1.3.3, should i get the entire new v1.4 with the v1.4.5 update?

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
there is a bug for the girls in the camp, the length does not come back to 0 when we put the girls in a village. otherwise very good games continue like this

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes