4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i am sure this has probably been asked. But i havnt seen it and i did read some of the 46 pages just not all of them. How do you get the bunny and mice and succubi after they are birthed? i mean i have sex with the mouse but the baby doesnt show up after birth like the cows,bees and so on.

edit: i found the bunny and mice girls :) but now how do you build something other then houses? :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A small request, when one of your daughters gives birth you get a dialogue

One of your girls went into labour at the beginning of last week, and gave birth to a new child, yet another girl. After having nursed it she presents the child to you in your tent.
Neither this or the next page describing your new daughter mentions who the mother is. It is a nice sort of completeness to keep your daughters pregnant so giving the mothers name would help

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
there is a bug for the girls in the camp, the length does not come back to 0 when we put the girls in a village. otherwise very good games continue like this
I think I've found and fixed this, not tested yet though. See version 1.4.6 when it uploads.

I have found a bug. I try to have sex with Rheia, and it won't let her get pregnant.
Are you on the newest version and have the highest fertility level (omni)?

Ok i am sure this has probably been asked. But i havnt seen it and i did read some of the 46 pages just not all of them. How do you get the bunny and mice and succubi after they are birthed? i mean i have sex with the mouse but the baby doesnt show up after birth like the cows,bees and so on.

edit: i found the bunny and mice girls :) but now how do you build something other then houses? :)
Not yet, but in a near content update, the building update, the ability to expand monster homes will be added, increasing the number of girls each home can contain - currently it's 15 per monster home.

A small request, when one of your daughters gives birth you get a dialogue

One of your girls went into labour at the beginning of last week, and gave birth to a new child, yet another girl. After having nursed it she presents the child to you in your tent.
Neither this or the next page describing your new daughter mentions who the mother is. It is a nice sort of completeness to keep your daughters pregnant so giving the mothers name would help
Agreed. It's been on my wish list to implement this for quite some time. I'm not sure how to do this though, so I'll have to take some time and look over the code of Free Cities.

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
I try to have sex with Rheia, and it won't let her get pregnant. I also have the have the highest fertility level (omni)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Not yet, but in a near content update, the building update, the ability to expand monster homes will be added, increasing the number of girls each home can contain - currently it's 15 per monster home.
Alright thanks for the reply. I am loving your game btw. The only text base one that i have actually gotten into and liked and i have played free cities but not CoC yet.

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
When talking with your daughters ... every time you talk with them, you have to step away and then talk to them again (takes total 2 energy per discussion). Would be nice to be able to keep talking to them for longer without stepping away.

Reactions: Fajter

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
On version 1.4.5 why can't I find venus, where she? is it a bug? Was she removed after 1.4 update?

May 7, 2017
Are you on the newest version and have the highest fertility level (omni)?
I'm on the newest version, but on the 2nd level of fertility, but went 3 weeks without any change. I will try to get omni and see if it happens as well.

Edit: Got Omni fertility and it worked, it also might have been a bug using a 1.4.3 save on the 1.4.5 version

Jimbo52

Oct 17, 2017
I've encountered a bug with bunny girls. Sometimes when one of the daughters gives birth at the week end the next week will start on the newborn daughter's page rather than at the camp.

Also as a suggestion of what to do about level up perks. Since a Gaia blessing is almost equal to a level up why not add a repeatable option that grants more blessings or just outright gives the same amount of resources, food, or energy as a blessing.

lesbync

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed. It's been on my wish list to implement this for quite some time. I'm not sure how to do this though, so I'll have to take some time and look over the code of Free Cities.
Is it possible to get some of Free Cities pregmod(do not know where it comes from) features like the dna damage in too, if you have too many daughters from daughters daughters, or the autoimpregnation, so you don't have to keep up with all the girls, one button to impregnate all that are currently available at some stamina cost, leave the first fight/flirt in?

And one short question will it be possible to get the bull some day to the cowgirl sanctuary, as it is hinted in the story that at the end there might be male offspring possible.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Running into what I can only assume is a bug. I'm on my second playthrough, and each time I can't seem to get a human matriarch pregnant. First playthrough it was Inanna, even though I had maxed fertility (maxed everything by the end). This time around it appears to be Izanami, and Inanna was impregnated on the first try.

~Morningfrost

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
I try to have sex with Rheia, and it won't let her get pregnant. I also have the have the highest fertility level (omni)
i hat the same issue at the beginning. i forget to update the html file. now it works fine.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes