4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

novastorm76

Jun 20, 2017
Any editors you'd recommend? It'd be much appreciated to use for the future.
Well, the story was made with Twine 2, but I could not get it to open. You could try it with Notepad++.

@Beornwahl : I got the following error in the dessert:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#13): Unexpected number

edit: just found out it was made with twine 1.4.2

adree1000

May 4, 2017
Bug(s):

1. Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#13): Unexpected number
  2. Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND snd/GreyGaia.mp3
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So found this... but I don't know if this was solve. It just pops up after a few clicks. Can't reproduce it because it was by accident. (from version 1.4.5.html.) But since 1.4.6 came out, gonna try not to reproduce this error and move on from there. Thanks Beornwahl:)

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
I use notepad++, but disable spellcheck or the responsiveness goes down the drain.
You can use the extended searchmode to insert linebreaks. Find "><div tiddler" replace with
">\r <div tiddler"

Edit:
"Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.swordCortana is undefined."
In MountainsEncounters: replace "$swordCortana" with "$swordCurtana"

"Error: <<goto>>: passage "house1" does not exist." or similar for any housenumber.
In Houses: "goto $currentHouse" should be "goto $currentVillage"

novastorm76

Jun 20, 2017
Found a spelling error:
During the week a deposit of salt was unearthed near the camp, using it on some food near its limit the ladder is quickly filling with the now preserved food.

Sorry for nitpicking.
Thx for the game @Beornwahl :)

Reactions: Faldir

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So I noticed that were having problem with music not working so the only way to listen to the nice music is to just play in a separate music/video player. Error appearing when you enter any of the houses in the village is still preventing you from exiting, but by pure luck I found out that if you put your daughters in either of the houses and than just lets say talk to them than once you click on the "RETURN" above their picture it will take you outside to the center of the village. Be careful of a weird crash error in red field that might pop out in the desert after establishing the cat and spider places and than when you sometimes try to explore. Hopefully this will be the only problems for this version and if not I will keep an eye on more. :)

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
So, I've been checking why Venus doesn't seem to be able to appear, and in the StoryInit passage, all the human matriarchs have their relevant variables set to 0, except Venus. Maybe that's the problem?
Amazing! You found it :)
I tried to fix this by adding in $VenusQuest = 0, $VenusDone = 0, $VenusDead = 0. Finally the Venus quest will trigger but unfortunately I just get a page with "Venus Quest bug" and have to reload a save.
Hopefully 1.4.7!! Haven't been able to play Venus since she was first released. Looks like these variables were left out of the first bugfix and not put back in.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
so, i still can't get freia pregnant. on 1.4.5.
Possibility is that you either are using really old save or your not maxed out at the impregnation perk. I had her pregnant more than once and shes been able top pop babies just fine like the other mothers. :)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Beornwahl for the Elf expansion are you planing to also add the possibility to make improvements to main tent, village buildings and the monster girl's nest's?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Maybe someone can help me, i am a completionist and i feel that i'm missing some of the game's content and its driving me mad. Where is the blessings of gaia system, i have been playing for hours and havent found it(to be honest i didn't even know it existed until i started reading this tread), and i hear some people talking about slaves, is there something of the sorts in the game?

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
BUG REPORT (1.4.6):
There is a bug that prevents villages from showing (at least the jungle village, but i guess the code is the same for the others).
JunglesEvents: You go to "JunglesHomes" only if this statement is true: "elseif $JunglesEvent is 3 and $JunglesHomeDone is 0".
In "JunglesHomes" the last if case "if $JunglesPost1 is 1 and $JunglesPost2 is 1 and $JunglesPost3 is 1 and $JunglesPost4 is 1 and $JunglesPost5 is 1" leads to "set $JunglesHomeDone to 1"
but when you never entered "if $JunglesHomes is 1" the value for the village isn't set to 1 and so are locked out.
$JunglesHomeDone should only be set to 1, if that is really the case, so a check for "$village# is 1" has to be added.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Maybe someone can help me, i am a completionist and i feel that i'm missing some of the game's content and its driving me mad. Where is the blessings of gaia system, i have been playing for hours and havent found it(to be honest i didn't even know it existed until i started reading this tread), and i hear some people talking about slaves, is there something of the sorts in the game?
No slaves in the game. Unless you count the wild monstergirls you beat into submission..... :D
As for the blessing system, if you refer to the option with various bonus stuff, I think it's just an extra help until everything works as intented. A cheat if you will. Purely optional.

GameSon

May 3, 2017
I use notepad++, but disable spellcheck or the responsiveness goes down the drain.
You can use the extended searchmode to insert linebreaks. Find "><div tiddler" replace with
">\r <div tiddler"

Edit:
"Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.swordCortana is undefined."
In MountainsEncounters: replace "$swordCortana" with "$swordCurtana"

"Error: <<goto>>: passage "house1" does not exist." or similar for any housenumber.
In Houses: "goto $currentHouse" should be "goto $currentVillage"
I did opened the 1.4.6 html with regular notepad and changed "goto $currentHouse" into "goto $currentVillage" (as apparently there is only this one line), and it worked out the bug that prevented me from getting out the houses just like magic :))
Thanks for the tips, Bro.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I did opened the 1.4.6 html with regular notepad and changed "goto $currentHouse" into "goto $currentVillage" (as apparently there is only this one line), and it worked out the bug that prevented me from getting out the houses just like magic :))
Thanks for the tips, Bro.
I have a question where is the file that you edit because I can 't find it?

Aug 26, 2017
Having issues myself with 1.4.6 getting Inanna pregnant with Omni. Same with Rehia. Have yet to try any of the other human females though.

GameSon

May 3, 2017
I have a question where is the file that you edit because I can 't find it?
It's the exe-html file, the one that you need to play with your browser. You just need to open it using Notepad (I just right-clicked the file and use 'open with' option). Copy paste the instruction from Enigior's post and use search (control-F) to ease the pain :)

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
It's the exe-html file, the one that you need to play with your browser. You just need to open it using Notepad (I just right-clicked the file and use 'open with' option). Copy paste the instruction from Enigior's post and use search (control-F) to ease the pain :)
Patch succesfully applied.

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
someome can help me? venus does not triger in any place, i catch all human matriarchs and the folder of her is in the game

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Work is progressing well. The new update will also contain some more random encounter of human girls instead of only monster - requires you to have repopulated a bit first and sent some human girls away into the wild. The update will also contain sex sound effect for human girl sex scenes (not matriarchs though).
I would suggest that the way your daughter greets you if you meet her in the wilds should be dependant on her emotional relationship with you before you sent her away into the wild.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
To Edit the html file notepad++ (or quite any text editor) will do fine.

Boern uses Twine 1.4.2 afaik, not 2. If you want to have a look there google for Twine 1.4

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes