4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
New game on 1.4.2.:
(Will update, and do multiple playthroughs to try and replicate)

Bunny Lepo doesnt produce offspring
Mouse Briseis doesnt produce offspring
Succubus Lilith doesnt produce offspring
Dragon Tiamat doesnt produc offspring

beginning to see a pattern here

Unsure if a bug, Harpies didn't multiply. Even when I impregnated my own few and released total number in wild = 0.

Mountains error:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#11): Cannot read property 'owned' of undefined

Resulting in reloading old save
I found the cause of the Mountain error, which should hopefully be fixed.

With the help of pronow, the preg bug should also be fixed in version 1.4.3.

To release a monster-girl has yet to add to the wild number, only sex after a wild encounter can do that. It will be changed though.

And thanks, Humle, for the reports. Mental hugs your way!

Have to agree with Fajter.
But I guess a heavily tattooed and pierced "tribe" could be amazonians? Would open up for more..... bulky and/or tall chars.

Edit: Isn't Indian covered under Ianna?
Nah, her origin is the Mesopotamian cultures and myth, Inanna's descend into the underworld plus the bull and all that.

Version 1.4.2 is buggy as hell

Fatal error in mountains (requires soft reboot to fix)
Fertility is all over the place (sometimes with no upgrades I get like an 80% probability to get preggo)
Pregnancy duration is all over the place (the matriarchs and fairies are pregnant for 1 turn)
Mountain is fixed in new 1.4.3, but these other problems you mentions I have trouble reproducing. Give 1.4.3 a try though, we never know. 80 % preg chance doesn't sounds half bad though...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Mountain is fixed in new 1.4.3, but these other problems you mentions I have trouble reproducing. Give 1.4.3 a try though, we never know. 80 % preg chance doesn't sounds half bad though...
Playing 1.4.3 and I got an error in the mountains when clicking on mixed outpost. Had to restart... which sucks because I hadn't saved in a while. *sigh*

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Top notch! Have you given any thought towards the next (major?) matriarch? @Beornwahl
The next Major Matriarch will actually be the elf queen in the Elven Update. There won't be a new human matriarch until after this, where a new (and the last) region is being implemented - this human will most likely be of Polynesian myth background or Mayan (one will be major the other minor).

Look at you, Mr Worldwide :D
*New hit song plays

Mr GoogleTranslateWide!

Reactions: adree1000

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
In the desert, 1.4.3, nymphs can't be captured. Well, they can be, they just never show up at the sanctuary. For me at least.

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
1.4.3 there's a weird thing with pregnancies, I started multiple new games and everytime some girls can or can't get pregnant, with max impregnation chance.

Like on one try Lepo coudn't get pregnant. On another she could.

I don't know what triggers this, maybe it's the sequence in which you do things.

Piggeldy

Jul 23, 2017
1.4.3 bugs:
can't get Rheia pregnant even with max fert.
Insects show up in the Nymph Sanctuary (instead of the Nymphs)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hey, as long as you really don't think that they all have similar traits and simply gave me an example how it could be used ingame than its okay. than i missinterpreted ya. but if people really think, that jewish women look alike than my alarm bells are ringing like hell (and than im lecturing you, if ya want it or not ^^). other than that i still can't think of traits that beornwahl could use. an example from him would be nice :p.

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
First of all congratulate the creator of this game. The story is good and the pregnancy and breeding system is very fun. Being able to explore several regions each with its own history and monsters is a good point.

Although in my opinion the flaw in one point: the interaction with the matriarchs. Once you get them, they are good for nothing more than making children. It would be fun to see how they get along with each other and the frictions that may arise in the camp. For example, that Rheia becomes jealous of Nambi if the protagonist visits her more than her and becomes pregnant more times. Or that Ianna and Izanagi discuss how they should address the protagonist. Or that some were racist with the monsters while others were more flexible...

There is also a lack of content about the relationship between mothers and daughters, how do they see you approaching their girls? Will they jealously oppose it or help you by inciting them to seduce their father? It would be cool if there was a kind of rite of passage where the mother would deliver the daughter in her first time.

Finally it would be interesting if the matriarchs were not doing anything in the camp, that they were useful. For example, Freya could hunt and bring food or Rheia give bonus if you put her as governor (or queen) in a region. And more moral decisions: for ex: Rheia is in labor but Morrigan and Venus invite you to go with them, what tent will you go to?

Good job, continue like this ;).

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Yet another game that uses pictures and photos from other sources without any permission, I'll pass...

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Clean up police is here

EDIT:
So it seems this game is going to be a bit contriversal. So lets do this, if you think your opinion or comment is going to be a bit racist, bait someone or plain out trolling. Lets not post it. I really dont want to come back in here to clean up again......

Reactions: sp1ker

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
There is also a lack of content about the relationship between mothers and daughters, how do they see you approaching their girls? Will they jealously oppose it or help you by inciting them to seduce their father? It would be cool if there was a kind of rite of passage where the mother would deliver the daughter in her first time.

Finally it would be interesting if the matriarchs were not doing anything in the camp, that they were useful. For example, Freya could hunt and bring food or Rheia give bonus if you put her as governor (or queen) in a region. And more moral decisions: for ex: Rheia is in labor but Morrigan and Venus invite you to go with them, what tent will you go to?

I did thing something in that line too. Have a Matriarch placed in a village for either bonus resources or a theme to the village. But yeah this is a very good idea. How much is possible in the engine and the programmers skills, is the question though.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So how are you introduce the first expansion the Elf's and any idea when can we expect to see them? :)

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
In the desert, 1.4.3, nymphs can't be captured. Well, they can be, they just never show up at the sanctuary. For me at least.
I can experience the problem, but currently I'm not sure what is causing it. This might take some days to fix. My pardons.

1.4.3 there's a weird thing with pregnancies, I started multiple new games and everytime some girls can or can't get pregnant, with max impregnation chance.

Like on one try Lepo coudn't get pregnant. On another she could.

I don't know what triggers this, maybe it's the sequence in which you do things.
At this point I'm seriously considering reverting everything back to the old system. So much effort in making a more time-effective code, and in the end huge effort and time is wasted upon it... :'(

It'll take a few days before the next fix though, work and all that. Sorry!

1.4.3 bugs:
can't get Rheia pregnant even with max fert.
Insects show up in the Nymph Sanctuary (instead of the Nymphs)
What!? At least it seems connected to another bug. Hopefully they'll be fixed by the same change. Will take a day or two though.

I did thing something in that line too. Have a Matriarch placed in a village for either bonus resources or a theme to the village. But yeah this is a very good idea. How much is possible in the engine and the programmers skills, is the question though.
The engine will certainly allow it... the programming skills... not so much.

But a future update adding more internal content between matriarchs and daughters has always been a hope of mine, like how the camp followers in COC interacted a bit. Some day perhaps.

So how are you introduce the first expansion the Elf's and any idea when can we expect to see them? :)
How - not sure, most likely close the the human race dynamics, but with special needs.
When - All these bugs must be fixed and the following updates released:

- Sex sounds and volume update (also includes more encounters)
- Minor matriach winner update
- Building update
- Last minor matriach
- Last general update (adding content here and there)
- Then the Elven Update.

So there is a bit of a way to go...

First of all congratulate the creator of this game. The story is good and the pregnancy and breeding system is very fun. Being able to explore several regions each with its own history and monsters is a good point.

Although in my opinion the flaw in one point: the interaction with the matriarchs. Once you get them, they are good for nothing more than making children. It would be fun to see how they get along with each other and the frictions that may arise in the camp. For example, that Rheia becomes jealous of Nambi if the protagonist visits her more than her and becomes pregnant more times. Or that Ianna and Izanagi discuss how they should address the protagonist. Or that some were racist with the monsters while others were more flexible...

I always dreamed of adding these features. I really hope they'll one day come true! :test2:

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes