4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I wish there was an option to chose what kind of monster girls were shown. The undead and insect girls are too japanese for my taste. Especialy the insect girls. Its hard to imagine that someone would masturbate to something that does look anything *but* fuckable. Can understand that some people would fuck anything, but having a special request for some creatures that look like hardcore spiders in school girl outfits..? There are no words for that kind of messed up, man.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
You always have an option to kill off a particular race of monster girls and build a human outpost in their habitat area.

Reactions: Wrynn13

nename

Feb 19, 2018
All right lads! The new update "Sita and Hanu" is finished!

A very lengthy quest, it took ages to write, but the time flew by! It was a great joy to read the Ramayana as preperation, a work I have left unread until now, but it was more so a pleasure to write the character of Hanu; such a charmer!
I just looked at the blog and it's been 9 days since 1.7 was posted?
I don't think you're using that word correctly...

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
Queen bee is still perpetually pregnant. and could you make it so you don't get girls with the same name all the time please?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Cool, @Beornwahl 's work ethic is.... well epic ;-) But let me guess, the new Matriarch won't be triggered with a save from a previous version? Gotta sit that out a bit then, as I won't start a completely new run that quick. But Kudos, mate, great work.

Reactions: Faldir

talynknight

Apr 7, 2018
Is this happening with other races, and is it a new save, and also what build?
It's the latest one 1.7.4 launcher. And I noticed that I lost my Centaur leader too. I had one at one point but she disappeared and it won't give me the option to replace her. The rest of them just give me the option to have sex.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
The "Impregnate All" cheat is not working with Sarai and Sita

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
finding the names of the girls was pretty tiresome this time. therefore only the first 12 girls. tomorrow i will search for the other 12:
Fields:
girl 1 = Dillon Harper
girl 2 = Samantha Bentley
girl 3 = Keisha Grey
girl 4 = different unknown girls!
girl 5 = Tiffany Doll; Blowjob 1 = unknown girl; Blowjob 3 = unknown girl (?); sex 1 = unknown girl; sex 2 = unknown girl; sex 3 = unknown girl
girl 6 = Aletta Ocean (<= that girl has plastic tits, just sayin')
girl 7 = Jada Stevens; Blowjob 1 = Mandy Muse (?)
girl 8 = Eva Angelina
girl 9 = Aidra Fox
girl 10 = Teal Conrad; sex 3 = unknown girl
girl 11 = Sophie Dee
girl 12 = Rachel Starr

Last edited:
Reactions: Faldir and Fajter
Dec 8, 2017
Queen bee is still perpetually pregnant. and could you make it so you don't get girls with the same name all the time please?
the queen bee is meant to be perpetually pregnant. the rest of the females are workers who do not get pregnant. did you fail that part of biology where social bees such as honey bees were discussed?

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Alright so found out a little bit about how to get sita, I think. Hopefully this will help those who can't seem to start or progress the story for her.
x.x tried to insert a spoiler for this but it didn't show... meh oh well find new matriarch and then build pig sty go into sty should progress.

Apr 7, 2018
Is it possible when you compile the final HTML file, to make it so that each <div tiddler…> is on its own line, so that it is more easily read in the source ?
Otherwise you have a gigantic line with all twine code, and it is horrible to read with any basic reader (notepad, nano, vi, etc…)

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
finding the names of the girls was pretty tiresome this time. therefore only the firts 12 girls.
Thanks for your work Daxter, for someone like me who likes to mess around with images and add new ones or replace some this helps a lot. It will also make it easier not to add duplicates of new girls by accident.

Reactions: Faldir
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes