4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
Beornwahl,
Russian language, google translator makes some game actions inactive and if it's fair to say the translation is also bad. Iron = clothes iron, it kills the gameplay)

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Beornwahl,
Russian language, google translator makes some game actions inactive and if it's fair to say the translation is also bad. Iron = clothes iron, it kills the gameplay)
Damn. To change the variables like that would indeed break the init and much else. I did consider looking into Russian translation to release the game on some of the grand Russian torrent sites, but this would work against that. It seems the only way to translate the game would be going trough all passages painstakingly changing the needed text. Damn.

I did come upon a Chinese site that had what appeared to be a Chinese translated version, so maybe there is another way?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I already tried to translate, 10 minutes and went to smoke. But the game is still very best).
After sitting and translating the Intro I thought of a solution that would google translate without breaking the code:

If you use chrome a translation feature is built into the browser - I can for example right click and ask chrome to translate a Russian page to English, maybe the same can be done the other way around? I admit the translation would slow down the game, but it's the best quick solution I could think of o_O

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I've updated the wiki a bit. It now has a page for every matriarch and broodmother.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone figured out how to start lactation for the human village dairy?
Any girl that gives birth starts lactating, so once she gives birth just assign her to the dairy farm and she should start producing milk. Just keep in mind, none of the human matriarchs can be assigned to work or lactate so it must be another human girl.

Reactions: Faldir

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
@Beornwahl Are twins (or triplets for that matter) something planned, or would that be to difficult to code? I honestly have no experience on how coding works so I'm just asking cause I'm curious.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Any girl that gives birth starts lactating, so once she gives birth just assign her to the dairy farm and she should start producing milk. Just keep in mind, none of the human matriarchs can be assigned to work or lactate so it must be another human girl.
Really? That's what i thought should happen, but that hasn't been happening for me... I have been getting some strange errors during game... Always say 'does not produce milk' even immediately after giving birth...

Maybe i've got a glitched extraction or a bad download, gonna re-download and try again. Bunch of the buttons have been throwing error not finding their resource, so maybe that's just a symptom of it.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Really? That's what i thought should happen, but that hasn't been happening for me... I have been getting some strange errors during game... Always say 'does not produce milk' even immediately after giving birth...

Maybe i've got a glitched extraction or a bad download, gonna re-download and try again. Bunch of the buttons have been throwing error not finding their resource, so maybe that's just a symptom of it.
Tbh, I haven't gotten to lactation in this update, only in the previous one. It was working in the previous version is all I'm saying.

However, I have been getting weird errors popping up as well. Beornwahl has said he is releasing a "newer" version, maybe wait and check that one out, see if it fixes anything.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
@Beornwahl Are twins (or triplets for that matter) something planned, or would that be to difficult to code? I honestly have no experience on how coding works so I'm just asking cause I'm curious.
Yes they are. Content has already been submitted. But it's far away, behind the Elven update.

If you're using a older version it might explain it. It used to be a requirement that the girl had given birth 5 times.

Tbh, I haven't gotten to lactation in this update, only in the previous one. It was working in the previous version is all I'm saying.

However, I have been getting weird errors popping up as well. Beornwahl has said he is releasing a "newer" version, maybe wait and check that one out, see if it fixes anything.
Wait! What sort of errors?!?!?!

Reactions: daedilus

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Yes they are. Content has already been submitted. But it's far away, behind the Elven update.

Wait! What sort of errors?!?!?!
First off, Great! I love when I have something to look forward to (even if it is far away.)

Second,
the first error (which stupidly of me, I can't find the screenshot) it had to do with a random battle. I started one, and all of a sudden the new matriarch was there and there was a bunch of battle text and a error of some kind all at once, and I was like 5 minutes into the game.

Second error, I start a battle in the plains and defeat a simple enemy and *boom* I end up having defeated Freia in the mountains (who is a much harder enemy) This happened all three times and was how I progressed the quest with her (and no, I've been doing a clean run, no cheats...this time)

Reactions: daedilus

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017

Second error, I start a battle in the plains and defeat a simple enemy and *boom* I end up having defeated Freia in the mountains (who is a much harder enemy) This happened all three times and was how I progressed the quest with her (and no, I've been doing a clean run, no cheats...this time)
I had something similar happen where i was in camp and turned on the logs and all of a sudden i was in the mountains at a Freia scene...

The errors i was getting were mostly when trying to visit various outposts:
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

***Note that these are 3 different outposts, poison, wood, etc... all generate the same error. Only seems to occur in Jungle, haven't seen any in other regions.

Reactions: Hoostevall

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
One thing I found out recently from having to redownload on a new machine- none of the current DL options have the pictures for the "wild daughter" encounters after you send one away (checked all three mega downloads and the torrent (torrent seems very out of date btw), none had them), so those pics are currently unavailable unless you still had an older version as a base

fireox

Mar 17, 2018
No clue if it was already reported or not, but the Sarai images always fail to load. Maybe theres a typo on the file path in the code? I'm talking about her random encounters, I've not got her to the camp yet. Also, those are the first two encouters so I can't say anything about the sex scenes because I haven't got them yet.

farmer_10

Feb 14, 2018
One thing I found out recently from having to redownload on a new machine- none of the current DL options have the pictures for the "wild daughter" encounters after you send one away (checked all three mega downloads and the torrent (torrent seems very out of date btw), none had them), so those pics are currently unavailable unless you still had an older version as a base
Yeah, I got the same problem. Still get the encounters in the game, but no images. Which is weird.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You may want to alter the models for Mia Khalifa or for the new indian one. Both have Sunny Leone and Priya Rai as possible kids.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes