4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
There is indeed one single other male alive in the world of Gaia, and he is indeed an elf. It happens to be the very elf that planed and cast the deadly Curse upon the human race, and that even now stands as the pure antagonist of Gaia's Chosen, for he uses his abilities to prevent the birth of any male child, de facto annihilating the new human race, and harnesses their power. He will be the last battle of the player, and the game.
Well.... what if I don't WANT to end the curse. Kill the competition, sure, but well..... male babies, will become that too.

Reactions: lodadsaq

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'll make sure the next grand upload contains the (mysteriously) missing pictures.

For now you can get them here:

This sounds like an idea for a sequel! One day into the far future where I've become good enough at coding to achieve this wonderful dream! Though there will be a Castle update after the Elven one.
And this my friend is precisely the reason I religiously check the Adam & Gaia page. To see what the Lord Beornwahl has blessed us with, and in this case...:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Halfelf

fireox

Mar 17, 2018
Thank you, Innominatus! I'll get right on the fixes, but looking into the CSS will take a while - not my forte :frown: I'll wait with UI tweaks until the Elven update, where potions and clothes will finally become useful. The flavour text for the camp is indeed outdated, I'll add text for the new matriarchs in the next 1.9 update.

I've just given the Nofile a download too, and it contains everything - seems to be in the right folder build too. Are you sure you can't find a Sarai folder? If you do, and it still doesn't work, make sure its placed with the other matriarch folders, that's the best I can say :(

I'll make sure the next grand upload contains the (mysteriously) missing pictures.

What's your Player file version name? Have you had the initial encounter or none at all?

Thank you - it really was one of my favorite stories to write too. Are you an old COC fan perhaps?

The requirement for number of children isn't in regard to meeting her, but to a later quest stage. If you haven't meet her at all you need to ensure you have the latest Playerfile version or contact me since it might be a bug.

You're closer to the plot than you relize there lad! Now this is all totally hush hush! Buuut:

There is indeed one single other male alive in the world of Gaia, and he is indeed an elf. It happens to be the very elf that planed and cast the deadly Curse upon the human race, and that even now stands as the pure antagonist of Gaia's Chosen, for he uses his abilities to prevent the birth of any male child, de facto annihilating the new human race, and harnesses their power. He will be the last battle of the player, and the game.

However, he isn't part of the Elven Update. He will be the final update to the game, before I end development -so don't be too hasty wishing for his arrival!

This sounds like an idea for a sequel! One day into the far future where I've become good enough at coding to achieve this wonderful dream! Though there will be a Castle update after the Elven one.
Well that's embarassing:
Just fixed my missing Sarai image problem, turns out I've upgraded from version 1.6 to 1.8 without going through the 1.7 version!

Thanks for the help!

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
a fantasy breeders FC?
that would probably be a true challenge for your coding abilities

Denn17

Jul 21, 2017
Holy Crap,man!I figured it out haha,geniuses think alike =)),anyway thank you for all the effort and time you put in this game,I am going to keep an eye on you and your future projects,you are really great my dude.

FutaFan69

Jun 24, 2017
Thank you, Innominatus! I'll get right on the fixes, but looking into the CSS will take a while - not my forte :frown: I'll wait with UI tweaks until the Elven update, where potions and clothes will finally become useful. The flavour text for the camp is indeed outdated, I'll add text for the new matriarchs in the next 1.9 update.

I've just given the Nofile a download too, and it contains everything - seems to be in the right folder build too. Are you sure you can't find a Sarai folder? If you do, and it still doesn't work, make sure its placed with the other matriarch folders, that's the best I can say :(

What's your Player file version name? Have you had the initial encounter or none at all?

Thank you - it really was one of my favorite stories to write too. Are you an old COC fan perhaps?

The requirement for number of children isn't in regard to meeting her, but to a later quest stage. If you haven't meet her at all you need to ensure you have the latest Playerfile version or contact me since it might be a bug.

You're closer to the plot than you relize there lad! Now this is all totally hush hush! Buuut:

However, he isn't part of the Elven Update. He will be the final update to the game, before I end development -so don't be too hasty wishing for his arrival!

I'm running 1.8 and I haven't had any encounters with Sita initial or otherwise. People said I need 50 daughters but I have 125 Human and 101 monster girls.

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
Sita's quest requires a view variables. Those are set in StoryInit, so only at the start of a new game. If you want to use an old save, visit the cheats menu once Beornwahl updates the Player.html (>1.8), there is some checking done to set/update variables. Or set them via your browsers console:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.sitaQuest = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.sitaRelation = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.sitaDone = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.sitaDead = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.sitaPreg = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.sitaBirths = 0

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
here the next 12 girls, this time from "islands".

Islands:
girl 1 = Penny Pax
girl 2 = Ella Hughes
girl 3 = Ella Hughes
girl 4 = Dolly Little (fucking difficult to find out!!!)
girl 5 = Jasmine James (actually a black haired girl)
girl 6 = Lauren Phillips
girl 7 = Alex Tanner
girl 8 = Alex Tanner; blowjob 2 = could be Dani Jensen
girl 9 = Dani Jensen; Sex 1 = Jenny Blighe
girl 10 = Dani Jensen
girl 11 = Lilith Lust / Rainia Belle
girl 12 = Alice Green

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
all girls from "islands" + some recs.

Islands:
girl 1 = Penny Pax
girl 2 = Ella Hughes
girl 3 = Ella Hughes
girl 4 = Dolly Little (fucking difficult to find out!!!)
girl 5 = Jasmine James (actually a black haired girl)
girl 6 = Lauren Phillips
girl 7 = Alex Tanner
girl 8 = Alex Tanner; blowjob 2 = could be Dani Jensen
girl 9 = Dani Jensen; Sex 1 = Jenny Blighe
girl 10 = Dani Jensen
girl 11 = Lilith Lust / Rainia Belle
girl 12 = Alice Green
girl 13 = Eva Berger
girl 14 = Anny Aurora; blowjob 1 = can't say; blowjob 2 = can't say either;
girl 15 = Ava Sparxxx
girl 16 = Michelle Starr / Red Fox (moles on skin don't match though); blowjob 1 = Dolly Little
girl 17 = Michelle Starr / Red Fox; blowjob 1 = Amarna Miller; sex 1 = no idea;
girl 18 = Michelle Starr / Red Fox ...again
girl 19 = Lilith Lust / Rainia Belle; blowjob 1 = Jessica Robbin; blowjob 2 = Ginger Maxx; blowjob 3 = Ginger Maxx
girl 20 = Jessica Robbin
girl 21 = Jessica Robbin (even with the same background! Beorn...); blowjob 1 = no idea;
girl 22 = Siri (actually a black haired girl)
girl 23 = Natalie Lust
girl 24 = Natalie Lust

other girls i found:
Madison Parker (black)
Ella Milano (brunette, southlandish)
Faye Reagan (red)
Ella Marie (blonde)
Bianca Breeze (black)
Jelena Jansen (black)
Jenny Blighe (red)
Jenni Lee (brunette)
Leah Gotti (brunette)
Lisa Sparxxx (BIIIG, blonde)
Michelle Honey (red)
Samantha Rone (blonde)
Kynie Page (blonde)

Jul 28, 2017
I made some more replacements and i feel like sharing again. I really like that we can tailor the game to an extent, keep up the great work @Beornwahl :extremelyhappy:

Here are the girls that are replaced in case you want to keep them:
---Caves---
girl3 - Selena Castro
girl4 - Carmella Bing

---Fields---
girl1 - Alison Tyler
girl4 - Dani Daniels
girl8 - Molly Jane
girl10 - Kimmy Granger

---Islands---
girl19 - Amarna Miller

---Jungles---
girl5 - Aika (had to make GIFs for her)
girl6 - Katrina Jade
girl9 - Ria Sakuragi (made GIFs for her too)
girl12 - Dana Vespoli
girl13 - Julia Boin
girl15 - Anri Okita (changed the picture and added some blowjob scenes since they weren't her)
girl23 - Ai Uehara

---Mountains---
girl4 - Sara Jay
girl5 - Staci Silverstone
girl6 - Marsha May (didn't like the pic & GIFs so i changed them :p)
girl14 - Katerina Hartlova
girl15 - Lily LaBeau

---Plains---
girl12 - Nekane Sweet
girl13 - Kelsi Monroe
girl14 - Shae Summers
girl15 - Jericha Jem (had to make two GIFs for her)

Reactions: Daxter250

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Two questions, if anyone can help me it would be very appreciated. How do I find Sita and is the Island region in-game already?

fireox

Mar 17, 2018
Sita may be bugged her status is unknown, if she's not bugged she should be relatively simple to find in the jungle from the start of the game, other people are having trouble finding her. Theres a discussion about it on page 78 of this thread. No idea about the island, my guess right now would be no since I haven't come across it yet.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The issues for Sita seem mainly for people using saves from before version 1.8, but it is not 100% if that is the only situation

The Islands are not a place, a region to explore but logically associated with a matriarch and the place you encounter them in their base region. I believe Morrigan in this case as you see most of the girls in said folder are red heads

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
The issues for Sita seem mainly for people using saves from before version 1.8, but it is not 100% if that is the only situation

The Islands are not a place, a region to explore but logically associated with a matriarch and the place you encounter them in their base region. I believe Morrigan in this case as you see most of the girls in said folder are red heads
Morrigan is from the Mountains and I've managed to get Sita's event to start with a fresh save. I brought up the Island region because I noticed someone listing daughter pics and saw a few from the Islands.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes