3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Me when downloading: Oh another Huniepop like game

Me after playing for 2 minutes: Ok nevermind, it IS Huniepop

Seems so far to be a step by step copy. But in my book, that's a good thing.

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Good game, but too difficult , after the 5 stars you need to do some very lucky combos to finish the night and it's super annoying because it takes you a lot of time to complete it. Ease on the difficulty please!

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
Good game, but too difficult , after the 5 stars you need to do some very lucky combos to finish the night and it's super annoying because it takes you a lot of time to complete it. Ease on the difficulty please!
You can put it in easy on the settings.
If you still can't do it or its becoming really annoying you can use cheat engine, it's pretty easy to find the values with this game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
This 100%. What a frustrating game. The amount of times I was left with no moves to do and had to restart the game because it doesn't reshuffle. Also, the bedroom game after 5 hearts is an absolute joke, and only dependent on luck. Changing difficulty doesn't change it, because you are reliant on crazy combos there.

Does anyone know what is the point of getting the girls drunk or full? I feel like it does nothing.

D

Deleted member 234697

Agreed difficulty way too high, even on easy

RockinVici

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone already completed all the pics?
got all the ladies on 5 hearts, on all difficulties and drunk but there are still missing pics. :/

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone already completed all the pics?
got all the ladies on 5 hearts, on all difficulties and drunk but there are still missing pics. :/
I've got 5 hearts for all girls and done the event after you get these hearts, but it seems I'm still missing like 2 pics for each girl. No idea how to get these.

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
This 100%. What a frustrating game. The amount of times I was left with no moves to do and had to restart the game because it doesn't reshuffle. Also, the bedroom game after 5 hearts is an absolute joke, and only dependent on luck. Changing difficulty doesn't change it, because you are reliant on crazy combos there.

Does anyone know what is the point of getting the girls drunk or full? I feel like it does nothing.
I would've been waiting for someone actually crack out the save to unlock everything and download it, it's not worth it to put so much time just to finish a h-game, and for sure this is one of the thing that I hate the most which is the creator does not know what purposes will this game serve.

Reactions: RedARREMER

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, I already have 5 hearts with one girl, how do you take her home? In honeypop it did it automaticly after a night date, right now it doesnt do anything but to go to town again

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, I already have 5 hearts with one girl, how do you take her home? In honeypop it did it automaticly after a night date, right now it doesnt do anything but to go to town again
Never mind... found it

mgameltd

Jan 9, 2019
Hello! I just visited here to guide everyone something!
1. The final hscene will be unlock at final night date
2. Final night date is "date with girl at night" - yes, just NIGHT
3. The final night date completely does not depend on "luck" because of no moves limit and no broken heart, so just match as fast as possible and you will win the date easily, especially in easy mode!
4. For anyone still cannot unlock the hscene after the final date:
- You NEED TO INSTALL THE DLC OR PATCH, here is the official link (and free)

Or

- Freeze at the final date? Maybe you grab the wrong version of patch somewhere, just goto link above for official patch!
We alway follow this forum as our non-steam user references! So thank you all very much for the feedback! Hope you will like and buy our game :)
5. The point of getting a girl drunk? More bonus moves on date, more Lovences received when talk to her
p/s: next update will be available soon with some game balance adjustment.

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The date gifts for 4-of-a-kind matches don't work
This. It's why the difficulty is so high. Those are the most important gifts. Without them, any real strategy falls apart. Someone needs to tell the developer about this bug.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A just happened, and out soon...

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes