3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Just as I finished the game yesterday and then today, the fap mode is introduced... me no likey:WutFace:

Hey, at least I played connect 3 for that extensive time to fap, I hope my brain cells can finally replicate some more rather than only 2...

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
where is the patch?
The version on the main page is already patched. The files are in Game\acrush_Data\StreamingAssets
- Mainly the r18.patch and aa folder. If you need the files patch files for v1.05 you can download them .

Is this a VN style game?
It's more of a match-3 game with VN elements. There's a story to go along with the game VN style, but you need to play a lot of match-3 games with each girl to progress through it.

For v1.05 they added FAP mode when starting a new game, so all you have to do is complete the tutorial for a full save with all the CG and scenes unlocked.

If you want to skip the tutorial too you can download the save attached and place it in the main game folder.
- Double check if the directory is correct after extracting: Game\acrush_Data\Saves\
- save 2 is the completed FAP mode save, and save 1 is a playthrough with 5 hearts for all girls, but missing some CG.
- Also you can open any 1/2/3/4 save folders and drag userinfo.bin into and edit money, etc. there.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
The Japanese are unable to properly distinguish between R and L, sometimes bringing about hilarious situations.

In this game, Masami, by mistake, believes that a lion is "strong and Loyal". Hell, it's the opposite. A lion is the king and expects the loyalty of others. A lion is Royal.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a modded DLL for the game that makes it play like Home Mate during H.
Move your mouse, how fast you move your mouse is how fast the action goes.

Make sure to back up your Assembly-CSharp DLL before replacing.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes