May 7, 2024
That revelation would be disappointingly obvious. Long lost child is frankly an overused cliche. And it's risky with patreon's policies. They are too anti-incest to allow a threesome where only the girls are related to each other.

MC's mother being the same kind of demon as Katherine is practically guaranteed though, but even so they might not be related in spite of the kind being rare, because logically it shouldn't be.

1. They are highly priced by higher demons, so there should be plenty of protection.
2. The seductive aspect of their power should give them more protection.
3. Girls always inheriting their mother's power should make them relatively numerous.

It's something of a plot-hole. I can think of plausible explanations, but until the game offers one that's just speculation.
Meh Patreon's policies sucks donkey dick anyway and not just for anti-incest, fuck those guys.

Reactions: makcim334
May 7, 2024
True, but if devs want their games on the platform they have to suck that donkey dick too.
yeah, not worth it, he's only getting ~$700/mo anyway and I seriously doubt that's going to spike or something (even if I was into bestiality I wouldn't suck a donkey dick per month for $700/mo, I'm a manwhore but not a cheap one). Some of the devs I've subbed to on SS got fed up and gave up 60% of their income (a few amounting to -$2k/mo) so they are free to make whatever demented content they want instead of continuing to suck Patreons' asshole and giving them a reach-around while making something watered down for Patreon that not many wanna actually sub to anyway.

Reactions: makcim334

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdoredByTheDevil-0.9f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
60 fps Animations Mod (0.7)
The mod increases the fps of animations to 60 with the help of AI interpolation. Also, upscales animations from 1 scene to 1440p (the rest are already 1440p). Enjoy!

Compatible with future versions.

Installation:

Previews:

In case of performance issues, open game/sexscenes1.rpy and replace all 'show' with 'scene'. Also, you can run the game manually from Ren'Py 7.6.3+ for more of a boost.

Download:
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Awesome LightmanP ! (im)patiently waiting for your update!

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Love this game! Every time I see it pop up on Latest updates I get a little excited, praying for Katherine action! :love:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I love every scene with Lilith, but it worries me how little progress we have had with her, to the point where it feels like sex is never going to happen.

MC treats her exactly the same now as he did at the start of the game, and there have been zero sexual scenes at all just some nudity.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah. I doubt we'll ever fuck Lilith. Dev seems to want to string her along for some reason when I'm sure she is a fan favorite. It's honestly upsetting that she's one of the first girls we're introduced to and she hasn't gotten any love yet.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes