xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Man, this update was hilarious. Kudos to our boi Empiric for always keeping things fun, interesting and appropriately creepy storywise. As a proud virgin to weed myself (yeah, you really can be virgin and proud about some things in life lol), I had a good laugh reading Emily panicking about eating those spicy fun cookies, her banter with Hannah was pretty fun too, but Katherine's a great mom who thankfully didn't blow shit out of proportion. Wonder if she ever wanted a son too and will allow my MC to call her mommy when he hits it from behind, but this should be completely optional and only for the players who're into this type of roleplaying.:sneaky:

Also, that lil brat Anna needs a few good, hard spankings asap. She needs to show some respect to actual adults and ppl who try to help her ungrateful ass. Jelly Hannah should take care of this and show the lil bitch that she don't flirt with her man without her permission.

Nora's slowly but surely becoming a great addition to the team, her undoubtedly great ASSets aside, she's a funny and caring young woman who seems to be in need of a man too, and that's when the MC will have to sacrifice himself again for the greater good and add her to his harem. She better be an LI, or else...:devilish:(y)

sure when completed and if steam allows devils/demons on non-AAA game.
One simply shouldn't care what type of game it is after seeing those gorgeous women and instantly give their approval. That's just common sense.:whistle:

near all chars do that already
Defy physics.
Can't be a cool ass demon if you don't do some cool ass shit that defies logic to impress the rest of the supernatural squad members, especially its female members, and in these characters' defense, they only do it for the plot. Fuck physics !! That's a prude bitch who only knows how to ruin ppl's fun, nobody gives a shit about it and its bullshit boring rules.;):WeSmart:

Really like the game's premise and story, but a lot of the girls have ridiculous proportions.
Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion, but I do wonder, how do you 'normal' proportion guys ALWAYS seem to miss those two beautiful and very specific big tits and big ass tags, especially now, in a game where the supernatural is this fictional world's new normal or realism ??:WaitWhat:

It's always in games with curvy, well-endowed women where this type of things are requested and a reason to complain about.:rolleyes:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion, but I do wonder, how do you 'normal' proportion guys ALWAYS seem to miss those two beautiful and very specific big tits and big ass tags, especially now, in a game where the supernatural is this fictional world's new normal or realism ??:WaitWhat:

It's always in games with curvy, well-endowed women where this type of things are requested and a reason to complain about.:rolleyes:
to be fair I don't think ive really seen a game without big tit and ass tag and if I have played one without those it's rare as hell. but yeah the complainers should look at the preview renders before they complain if that is something they really dislike. Honestly I don't even look at tags 90% of the time just the preview renders and that's usually enough for me to know if it's for me or not but that's cause most tags don't bother me at all. Only time I use tags is if im really not in the mood to play a harem

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Don't you just hate it when she won't look you in the eyes? Through this entire exchange she didn't once look at MC.
Nah, I for one don't. I'd be a hypocrite to say that, since I'm having a pretty hard time looking in hers too. Those huge tits of hers will do that to a simple guy. Glad she don't do it. Wouldn't wanna risk pissing her off and seeing my boi get kicked in the balls by one of the, if not the, strongest demoness in that fictional world. That shit gotta hurt like a motherfucker. It almost hurts mine just imagining it.:KEK::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

starting to like Nora for more than her looks. her character has a great sense of humor. all the girls in this game look amazing.
Yeah, her perfect 10 looks aside, she's a great female character with brains too and a good heart, and that says a lot about a young woman like her living in a crazy world of backstabbers, opportunists and arrogant lunatics like that. Still, can't wait to impregnate her and her big booty momma, Beatrice, to help them keep their bloodline pure.:sneaky::BootyTime:

You guys can tattle all you want, I'm just here for the MILF which this update didn't deliver...
There was a pretty good vaginal and anal sex scene with Katherine in the previous update, if I'm not mistaken. She's probably something of a final boss or a momma boss here, so it might take some time till the MC ends up between her legs or giving her backshots again. Who knows ??:unsure:

So what does the "Incest-only patch" on the front page do?
That's only a 'what if' tweak for incest fans, but actual incest doesn't make much sense storywise.

Hannah looks way better with her hair down and the MC looked better with the all shaved look.
The only think I'd argue here is that he looks better between her legs with his tongue deep into her sweet pussy.;)

More like titstractions to me.
In Nora's case, it's the complete tit&ass set. Momma nature was real generous with her assets.:sneaky:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023

I'm a story-focused player/reader. The way I go about finding or trying stuff boils down to a process where I look for an interesting premise and story first, then I check for tags that are hard nopes for me (in my case that's stuff like sharing, swinging, ntr, futa, scat and a couple of others). If those hard nope tags are not present, I try the game. The fact it had "big <whatever>" didn't even register as I wasn't looking for it, and it's not really an issue unless it's too exaggerated in *all* characters.

Besides, there are varying degrees to "big". Some people see it as outright obese or fat, others as laughably cartoonish proportions, others are more "balanced". I don't really mean realistic, just mean it as a proportion that wouldn't make the character struggle to keep themselves in balance while walking on a regular basis, or not having buttcheeks so big they'd float in open sea better than any lifevest.

But then again, despite me not understanding how anyone could find that hot, I ain't here trying to judge anyone for their preferences, just wanted to show my appreciation to the dev for putting some characters that aren't as exaggerated as others.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I'm a story-focused player/reader.
Same here, and as a lil offtopic bonus, you can find more story-focused games you're probably gonna like here. Enjoy !!

The way I go about finding or trying stuff boils down to a process where I look for an interesting premise and story first, then I check for tags that are hard nopes for me (in my case that's stuff like sharing, swinging, ntr, futa, scat and a couple of others). If those hard nope tags are not present, I try the game.
Agreed again, it's something I also do, but the tags I mentioned are among the first ones (3rd and 4th, under the title of the game, in our case), they're pretty hard to miss lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

despite me not understanding how anyone could find that hot, I ain't here trying to judge anyone for their preferences, just wanted to show my appreciation to the dev for putting some characters that aren't as exaggerated as others.
I know and already said I didn't have anything against you specifically, it's just that I see this type of complaints in game threads like this one focused specifically on this type of thing that I find funny and somewhat annoying in some situations, cuz those tags are there for a reason. I'm pretty sure loli and skinny/normal girl fans would grab their stones and stone peeps like me if we dared to the same thing they did in thicc women game threads. Just sayin'.

Feb 9, 2020
There was a pretty good vaginal and anal sex scene with Katherine in the previous update, if I'm not mistaken. She's probably something of a final boss or a momma boss here, so it might take some time till the MC ends up between her legs or giving her backshots again. Who knows ??:unsure:
The redhead MILF only got a titjob and vaginal last time, in which case, I was eating pretty good with that update. And yeah, I think it might take awhile til we see a new scene with her

• Sad
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Same here, and as a lil offtopic bonus, you can find more story-focused games you're probably gonna like here. Enjoy !!

Agreed again, it's something I also do, but the tags I mentioned are among the first ones (3rd and 4th, under the title of the game, in our case), they're pretty hard to miss lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know and already said I didn't have anything against you specifically, it's just that I see this type of complaints in game threads like this one focused specifically on this type of thing that I find funny and somewhat annoying in some situations, cuz those tags are there for a reason. I'm pretty sure loli and skinny/normal girl fans would grab their stones and stone peeps like me if we dared to the same thing they did in thicc women game threads. Just sayin'.
I agree with what you say being a good approach in theory, but in practise there are three flaws:

1. Tags are added on the basis of content existing in the game at all, not for it being prominent. One character out of a dozen being a MILF qualifies the game for the tag.

2. Some tags are very vague and sites apply them by different metrics. What qualifies as NTR? What qualifies as incest? At what point do tits become "big"?

3. Some very relevant tags don't even exist on some sites. For many people there is such a thing as too big with tits. It's like blackjack, bigger is better until you cross the upper limit.

I'd really appreciate a "huge tits" tag for something the size of your head or so. Many people would probably consider that too big and could avoid the game. Personally, I am often quite disappointed with how small the biggest pair is, but I am aware of my tastes being in the minority.

In Adored by the Devil at least half the characters are not just big but huge. Some people find that off-putting even though they typically enjoy the big tits tag.

May 7, 2024
Why would someone post an incest patch for a game with NO incest.
Because it sucks without it and people like incest because it's hotter than fucking an unrelated friend or stranger, and thanks to Patreon's bullshit not many new AVNs are released anymore that are native incest without a patch, either their own or 3rd party. Now devs have to get creative to sneak under their radar these days, it's why simple shit like roommate/landlady getting patched to sister/mom hardly happens anymore. And it's kinda obvious what's intended when all it takes is a blank 0-byte .rpy that just acts as a switch that activates incest that was previously always there but just hidden that anybody can make. Or in this case a bit more effort and simply changing the intro when devs with no spine and $ signs in their eyes simply set it up to where minimal effort is needed to change that by some 3rd party.

May 7, 2024
it adds incest but story is totally incest free and story doesn't make sense with patch.
makes sense to me, it just changes the intro to where they are actually related, MC just isn't aware of that blood relationship himself, so sure it's still not your usual incest AVN. But, yeah, until last update when MC finally creampied his mom there was no incest, since he didn't fuck any of them yet.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Because it sucks without it and people like incest because it's hotter than fucking an unrelated friend or stranger,
to you not to everyone. I personally hate it unless a dev makes an actual attempt to make a little sense in the story to be doing something taboo. Unless I actually take a deep liking to a character for their character then I don't mind it and can look past it not making sense if isn't handled well if I like the character enough. But otherwise to me it feels like they just include it just to check a box and that's is why i tend to not play many incest games or characters paths that are incest paths. Currently while I do like the characters alot not enough that I can look past it id probably not play their paths anymore currently if it was in the game.

Which is why im glad it's not in this game as I think it would make less sense for it to be in the game and come across very forced at least if it was incest from the moment we moved in with the girls to protect. I will say sure it can make some sense in the plot with Kathrine maybe but I think the writing of it would come out of nowhere and feel very unless it's handled just right. Cause right now we are just her bodyguard / protector and from what I recall she has had her powers sealed away. So there is potential there but if it's just revealed we are related and everyone acts like it's no big deal or no proper explanations I rather it never be included. So if it ever does become a thing it needs to be handled just right otherwise I feel it would ruin the game especially because it wasn't a thing from Chapter 1.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
to you not to everyone. I personally hate it unless a dev makes an actual attempt to make a little sense in the story to be doing something taboo. Unless I actually take a deep liking to a character for their character then I don't mind it and can look past it not making sense if isn't handled well if I like the character enough. But otherwise to me it feels like they just include it just to check a box and that's is why i tend to not play many incest games or characters paths that are incest paths. Currently while I do like the characters alot not enough that I can look past it id probably not play their paths anymore currently if it was in the game.

Which is why im glad it's not in this game as I think it would make less sense for it to be in the game and come across very forced at least if it was incest from the moment we moved in with the girls to protect. I will say sure it can make some sense in the plot with Kathrine maybe but I think the writing of it would come out of nowhere and feel very unless it's handled just right. Cause right now we are just her bodyguard / protector and from what I recall she has had her powers sealed away. So there is potential there but if it's just revealed we are related and everyone acts like it's no big deal or no proper explanations I rather it never be included. So if it ever does become a thing it needs to be handled just right otherwise I feel it would ruin the game especially because it wasn't a thing from Chapter 1.
Amen Brother.

Not every game has to have incest. How about some variety?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Amen Brother.

Not every game has to have incest. How about some variety?
Incest in VNs is a complete non-issue for me. Like 90% of VNs have it anyway, so it's a little silly for someone to rant about it NOT being in a VN for a change... or to call the dev "spineless" if they choose not to include incest.

Me, I just don't care for the landlady/tenant figleafs. I want the character relationships to make sense as written. So if the dev intended incest, then I'll use the patch. If the dev didn't intend for incest, then I'm not going to fuck with the intended character relationships. In the case of Adored by the Devil, incest is not a part of the story.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes