Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
She doesn't look like a schoolgirl and there is no logo or anything to indicate it is a school uniform. If there was other girls wearing same thing, then maybe a problem. But on it's own, I can't see an issue. I've seen girls out in public wearing that exact same thing and it's not a school uniform.
yeah that's my thought as well just didn't want to start an argument how I dont see how she looks like a young school girl so just left a neutral reply haha.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah that's my thought as well just didn't want to start an argument how I dont see how she looks like a young school girl so just left a neutral reply haha.
What? Oh, right. We were talking about the plastic Bimbo Barbie. Nothing about her that would make anyone with a real brain think she's underage.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^oh that's on her 40s pic?

She doesn't look like a schoolgirl and there is no logo or anything to indicate it is a school uniform. If there was other girls wearing same thing, then maybe a problem. But on it's own, I can't see an issue. I've seen girls out in public wearing that exact same thing and it's not a school uniform.
no but in the end it's up to steam moderator.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Same here, since IC patch says 0.8, game version is not 0.9f, and so it may need an update, or not? dunno
just remember it's a fanmade ( unofficial patch) since incest actually isn't meant to be in this game. So might be something that doesn't gets updated quickly or even abandoned .

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I just noticed, there're still links to patreon in OP, as well as incest-patch link.

Maybe it would be better to delete either incest-path, even if it's fan-made, or links to patreon, Empiric , just saying - better be safe than sorry ;)
Would be a pity

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I just noticed, there're still links to patreon in OP, as well as incest-patch link.

Maybe it would be better to delete either incest-path, even if it's fan-made, or links to patreon, Empiric , just saying - better be safe than sorry ;)
Would be a pity
sadly that would be up to the mods since he isn't in charge of this thread.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020

Would be a pity
If patreon would nuke a game for a fan-made anything, their headquarters deserve an actual nuke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If patreon would nuke a game for a fan-made anything, their headquarters deserve an actual nuke
dev is responsible even fan made patches by patreon's rules. many dev's have had their page under scrutiny due patches.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Charlie and Katherine. Now that was a sex scene only thing missing was sound. But yes, that's how you do a sex scene.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes