Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Semi-harem. I don't want to force the story to make sense of the house being one large fuck-fest, so the girls at the house will be more of pick one and have secret relations with others type of the deal. Maybe I'll do a path where you can enable that, but with less focus. Rest of the girls will be more or less harem. And probably a full harem ending, but that's quite far in the future.
ok
i can live with this.

thanks for the response and once again, good luck!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Being bad at something doesn't mean that you can't learn to be good at that something.
Dish that effort baby. :whistle::coffee:
I think generic place-holder MC in an adult VN is fine. He just seems fine to me, I don't know what I'd improve even.

I did put a ton of effort into the girls though, most of it in fact. I think they should be the driving force in this type of game after all. :BootyTime:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Semi-harem. I don't want to force the story to make sense of the house being one large fuck-fest, so the girls at the house will be more of pick one and have secret relations with others type of the deal. Maybe I'll do a path where you can enable that, but with less focus. Rest of the girls will be more or less harem. And probably a full harem ending, but that's quite far in the future.
Is there even a point in anything "semi?"
Just do a proper relationship then, one-on-one. :whistle::coffee:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, he locks them in basement to make knock-off brand clothes, which he sells online to fuel his passion of collecting rare stamps.

I think we've already established that I'm bad at making dudes and are gonna have to learn to live with the fact.
Nah, he looks good. Far better than MCs from a lot of other AVNs. Could add some 3 day beard stubble to make him look a bit older, but he's fine as is imo.

Good luck! Really enjoyed your last AVN. (y)

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Through space time was an absolute banger and I'm barely 60 seconds into this and I love it already

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I can't wait to play your new game
And you can count on your mc From your previous game he looked good to me
By the way I liked your previous game
I think I will play it again Because I haven't finished all the endings yet
And what is your future plans tag

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Is there even a point in anything "semi?"
Just do a proper relationship then, one-on-one. :whistle::coffee:
Well that's the main plan. Where you choose a girl at the house and you go that path.
With an option to plow the other girls, sometimes with consequences, if you are in a relationship. But I don't want to make it impossible to just have relations with multiple girls without committing to one.

I'm trying to separate the girls into groups in a way.

The girls at the house and girls that come with them, example is Emily and with her comes Vivienne and they will be connected and you get to Vivienne through Emily, then there are some girls which weren't introduced yet, they go along with Hannah and Kate.

And then there are girls from MC's side, Lilith, Miu and Nina and they won't interact with the girls from the first group all that much.

I don't know if that makes sense to you, but in my head it's sorted like that.

Sep 3, 2020
before I downloaded It need to know what if you are a monogamous person and you don't like harems you prefer one girl

will there be solo endings where you can be with one girl or are the relationships forced

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
before I downloaded It need to know what if you are a monogamous person and you don't like harems you prefer one girl

will there be solo endings where you can be with one girl or are the relationships forced
This time I'm not forcing any relations. Though multiple girls will make advances, so when they do..

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes