hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I'd go with Nina or Katherine then, I don't think the the skin tone and/or body type fits the other girls. It's definitely not Vivienne since she has tattoos on her arms that would be seen here.

Edit: Actually, it can't be Nina either because she also has tattoos, plus her body looks more muscular than that so I think it's Katherine.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
It's Vivs ass, too small for the family members, not muscular enough for Nina, would not make much sense for the witch or whats her name, mask girl.
I'm a go on a limb here and say that ain't Vivienne as:

1) Vivienne has the arm tattoos that slip to the back a little, there is no trace
2) Vivienne is more pale than that

Now of course if it some how is her I will take the L.

Reactions: Nulldev

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I'd go with Nina or Katherine then, I don't think the the skin tone and/or body type fits the other girls. It's definitely not Vivienne since she has tattoos on her arms that would be seen here.

Edit: Actually, it can't be Nina either because she also has tattoos, plus her body looks more muscular than that so I think it's Katherine.
Not enough tits for Kath. She got more boobs.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Lilith then, she got smaller boobs, bigger ass, not pale, but how she got to the Sasha's house?

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I tried this game once before and gave up on it quickly. I'm not a big fan of magic demon/vampire/elves games and the ridiculous breasts on Katherine. I tried it again recently and I'm glad I did as I misjudged it.

I like the humour, the story and especially the hot sex scenes with sexy Lis.

One thing that stands out for me is the kissing renders which are the best I've seen in an avn to date. Usually I'm disappointed in that regard, however there's real french kissing and not just an image of two lips barely grazing each other.

Also re: Katherine I didn't think I would like the sex scene with her because her breasts are way too much for me, but GODDAMN WAS I WRONG! That was one of the hottest sex scenes I have ever played.

My only complaint is that the main story which is the MC being a body guard for Hannah against a demon stalker hasn't progressed at all. In fact, his running off on other missions and letting her go all over the place without him defeats the whole purpose of his presence there.

Anyhow, keep up the good work.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I tried this game once before and gave up on it quickly. I'm not a big fan of magic demon/vampire/elves games and the ridiculous breasts on Katherine. I tried it again recently and I'm glad I did as I misjudged it.

I like the humour, the story and especially the hot sex scenes with sexy Lis.

One thing that stands out for me is the kissing renders which are the best I've seen in an avn to date. Usually I'm disappointed in that regard, however there's real french kissing and not just an image of two lips barely grazing each other.

Also re: Katherine I didn't think I would like the sex scene with her because her breasts are way too much for me, but GODDAMN WAS I WRONG! That was one of the hottest sex scenes I have ever played.

My only complaint is that the main story which is the MC being a body guard for Hannah against a demon stalker hasn't progressed at all. In fact, his running off on other missions and letting her go all over the place without him defeats the whole purpose of his presence there.

Anyhow, keep up the good work.
I admit Katherine is a weird one to me cause I typically don't like huge breast like hers yet I do on her for some reason. Not sure if it's cause I like the model alot or it probably helps there is sag to them so they don't come off as super unnatural compared to alot of other characters.

I do admit I love her sex scene as well probably one of the better ones in a AVN ive seen but multiple reason. Which is funny for me to say as I dont play these games for lewds. But the biggest thing is it has something I always secretly fantasize about. I always thought it be hot to keep fucking or fuck a LI when they still have a load on their face. Since most AVN's even when they go for round 2 it gets cleaned up.

Besides all of that I would play this game just for Lilith as to me Lilith is literally Artemis 2.0 and I love characters like that. And I dont even really want my MC to have sex with her tho I will on 1 save lol.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes