• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Semi??? SEMI??!!! is it harem or is it not?? if its main girls route and romance them all to ending then its harem.. :confused: if not its not harem... sooo again is it harem???
are you having troubles to comprehend words and its meanings?
if so, let me help you - this is not a harem game.
do go elsewhere and brag about your particuar kink.
hint: have you tried NeToRare games threads?

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
Playing on Android and I seem to have an issue with invisible text on the phone. I tried searching here for an answer but nothing came up any fix for it?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Playing on Android and I seem to have an issue with invisible text on the phone. I tried searching here for an answer but nothing came up any fix for it?
I'm not responsible for the android version. Which one are you using?

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
Download the PC version instead and play it on JOIplay (Ren'Py games emulator for Android).

View attachment 2782840

...or try DarkAssassin's Android port. There's no bug there for sure. Not a plug btw :Kappa:
I would use Joiplay but the app crashes when loading so that's no good. And before you ask, yes I have the ren'py plugin installed. I tried looking for the port you mentioned but only found the multimod which has no apk. So, guess I searched wrong. Downloaded Cebs port and it's working fine. For the record I was using Ghosts port that had the no text issue.

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I would use Joiplay but the app crashes when loading so that's no good. And before you ask, yes I have the ren'py plugin installed. I tried looking for the port you mentioned but only found the multimod which has no apk. So, guess I searched wrong. Downloaded Cebs port and it's working fine. For the record I was using Ghosts port that had the no text issue.
Both dark assassin and collections of 18 have websites where they post all of their andrpid ports. Both have a port of this game.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
One of the hottest fucking MILFs in any game I've ever played. The others aren't half bad either (Lilith is adorable).

View attachment 2788810
Facts! Her boobs don't sit up and defy gravity like in most VNs. I love that dev gave them weight and they have that wonderful natural sag that bigger breasts have.
The ONLY complaint, and it's only an extremely minor easily ignorable one is that when they render these women that have tons of fat in their buttocks, thighs and chest they tend to leave the arms skinny.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Looking forward to giving this a try, quite liked Through Spacetime (Noire is best wolfgirl for life).
Gonna quote myself here, since I finally had time to try this out. All I can say is "damn you Empiric, why must you remind me that I'm unlikely to ever have a pet wolf girl or a pet demon?". Seriously, this is very promising. And as much as I loved Through Spacetime, man are the technical improvements going to this one impressive.

Reactions: Kassandara

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Gonna quote myself here, since I finally had time to try this out. All I can say is "damn you Empiric, why must you remind me that I'm unlikely to ever have a pet wolf girl or a pet demon?". Seriously, this is very promising. And as much as I loved Through Spacetime, man are the technical improvements going to this one impressive.
Yes.. technical improvements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if expects perfect english on avn then luck with it.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes