Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'll explain it late in the game, for now if vampire drinks blood of a stronger demon, they might develop a dependency and is usually sign of submission, hence she's taking a risk to show MC he can trust her.
I see, would have seemed like that would have been the spot to explain it, so will it be explained why Lil never speaks.

Reactions: hawk784563

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I see, would have seemed like that would have been the spot to explain it, so will it be explained why Lil never speaks.
I didn't want to do the classic "both know what it's about but they'll explain it to each other anyway so the player knows" and just explain it somewhere along the line more naturally.

And yeah, eventually I'll explain why Lilith never speaks.

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
Will I be forced to have relationships with any of the LI's in the game, namely the girls in the house? I only care about Lilith, can I just choose her and ignore everyone else?

Reactions: Faxe10%

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Will I be forced to have relationships with any of the LI's in the game, namely the girls in the house? I only care about Lilith, can I just choose her and ignore everyone else?
You can ignore everyone, they'll just try to make you not ignore them sometimes, but you know, just say no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like said earlier short update but still nice, lots of story (not that main story advanced much) and some action and funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
mymymy

what a very good game we got here
thanks for sharing Empiric :cool: (y)

the writing is very good , renders too

i really like the dynamic between the mc and lilith ;)
will be THE LI on the way if given the chance (ofc has nothing to do with them freckles :ROFLMAO: )

hannah is to clingy/desperate for my liking - therefore no LI for my mc (for now)
i wonder if her powers got unleashed later - and what she will do if :unsure: - i have some ideas lol

sasha´s out for this nude-online stuff (personal preference - always a nope for me)

emily - a pure soul so to say - the most naughty one´s later (i hope) :ROFLMAO:

katherine/isabella/vivienne - maybe later or for a quick fuck :giggle:

miu/nina - idk , need more background on them

the artistic points :
pro
normal sized penis ,
con
some boobs are way to big - but thats just my opinion
some renders of the chars could use some bodyhair (arms , legs etc ) , especially at close ups

i really like to be able to choose : interested/not interested (for lewd stuff atleast)

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
some boobs are way to big - but thats just my opinion

some renders of the chars could use some bodyhair (arms , legs etc ) , especially at close ups
Those bewbs are magnifique thank you very much.
And this game definitely does not need a change to sasquatch women. A gorilla salad is the last thing I want to see peeking out of those frilly knickers.

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
Harem?
Semi-harem as a route is possible, but not all the girls will be available for an open relationship at the same time. Example would the girls at the house, who will be mutually exclusive for a dedicated relationship.
Semi??? SEMI??!!! is it harem or is it not?? if its main girls route and romance them all to ending then its harem.. :confused: if not its not harem... sooo again is it harem???

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Semi??? SEMI??!!! is it harem or is it not?? if its main girls route and romance them all to ending then its harem.. :confused: if not its not harem... sooo again is it harem???
are you having troubles to comprehend words and its meanings?
if so, let me help you - this is not a harem game.
do go elsewhere and brag about your particuar kink.
hint: have you tried NeToRare games threads?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes