Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck, did I fuck up and need to restart my game, I loved the sex scene, but if I can't have them all then I want Emily, not Kate.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
On android I keep getting a dialogue error on the warehouse fight everytime the demon talks. I have to keep hitting ignore to progress. Says "Sayer fel is not defined."

And all the dialogue after that that isent the MC apparently...just gonna have to wait I guess until its fixed.

davie2404

Jul 27, 2023
On android I keep getting a dialogue error on the warehouse fight everytime the demon talks. I have to keep hitting ignore to progress. Says "Sayer fel is not defined."

And all the dialogue after that that isent the MC apparently...just gonna have to wait I guess until its fixed.
Are you using Koga3 android port ?, if not try that. Works fine for me.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I finally managed to make android work in ren'py, here's a scuffed android port:

One thing I know about and don't know how to fix is that in NVL mode, which is the phone texting, the game doesn't display player's messages. I 'fixed' this by making the game display sent messages as received ones, which looks bad, but is better than not seeing what's said I suppose.

If you have issues with it, feel free to message me here or on discord and I'll try my best to fix this.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
People keep saying that, all demons have fucked up teeth, they pop out first, just pretend they are British. There's gonna be more explained in next updates.

And for the hair complainers, one last time, he was bald and beardless mostly to save resources on the old PC, as I was often running almost full on vram. I moved the game to a new PC, I can go wild now, it's not some deep-state conspiracy.
Next game will be a sasquatch who gets captured and then freed and released in the city and becomes a famous hair products model and dates fellow supermodels.
Now hold on a minute! Sasquatches have big feet! I wont play an mc with big feet. People with big feet are part of the Illuminati and responsible for world hunger.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Question is this game suppose to have incest? I see there is a patch however I it looks like might be a fan one since the person said Unofficial incest patch. So I want to assume no but figure id ask first before I use it. As I don't care one way or another about incest only use to them if the game is meant to have it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Question is this game suppose to have incest? I see there is a patch however I it looks like might be a fan one since the person said Unofficial incest patch. So I want to assume no but figure id ask first before I use it. As I don't care one way or another about incest only use to them if the game is meant to have it.
It is a fan one, and makes no sense at all, I tried it and yeah it's just dumb, you are not related to anyone.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes