Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She doesn't look like a schoolgirl and there is no logo or anything to indicate it is a school uniform. If there was other girls wearing same thing, then maybe a problem. But on it's own, I can't see an issue. I've seen girls out in public wearing that exact same thing and it's not a school uniform.
yeah that's my thought as well just didn't want to start an argument how I dont see how she looks like a young school girl so just left a neutral reply haha.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah that's my thought as well just didn't want to start an argument how I dont see how she looks like a young school girl so just left a neutral reply haha.
What? Oh, right. We were talking about the plastic Bimbo Barbie. Nothing about her that would make anyone with a real brain think she's underage.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^oh that's on her 40s pic?

She doesn't look like a schoolgirl and there is no logo or anything to indicate it is a school uniform. If there was other girls wearing same thing, then maybe a problem. But on it's own, I can't see an issue. I've seen girls out in public wearing that exact same thing and it's not a school uniform.
no but in the end it's up to steam moderator.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes