Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Well.. since the update got already posted, notes for people doing the mods:
I added tooltips to some choices, which needed a bit more explanation to what the choice does.

In code it looks like this:
Code:
menu:
    "Choice. (tooltip)":
Now the problem is that if I left it without any tooltip, instead of not showing any tooltip it fetched the text of the choice itself. So if the choice was 'Choice' and it got hovered, the tooltip would just say "Choice". So I added empty bracket to every choice in every menu.

Like this:
Code:
menu:
    "Choice. ()":
I don't know what the mods do exactly, but it might be something to take into account.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Hmm, ill comeback when theres an option for hair before starting the game, looks good tho

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
There won't be.
I was just about to reply to my comment, after seeing the other screenshots, made me think the mc doesnt look that uncomfortable for me, plus the characters are looking lovely, ill have a go.

Goodluck to this game <3

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Adored by the Devil [v0.6] [Empiric]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 277 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Hmm, ill comeback when theres an option for hair before starting the game, looks good tho
I dont think it matters that much. Mc looks good enough and Girls are so amazing that you wont even pay attention to the bald mc.
Also any changelog? Been skipping last 2 updates.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
60 fps Animations Mod (0.6)
The mod increases the fps of animations to 60 with the help of AI interpolation. Also, upscales animations from 1 scene to 1440p (the rest are already 1440p). Enjoy!

Compatible with future versions.

Installation:

Previews:

In case of performance issues, open game/sexscenes1.rpy and replace all 'show' with 'scene'. Also, you can run the game manually from Ren'Py 7.6.3+ for more of a boost.

Download:
- -
Updated

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes