WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't think it's all that bad, it's not like I'm gonna do one route for each girl and in each of that route, you'll only get that one girl. It's more about the girls at the house and for the relationship to be a bit more meaningful, so the MC isn't at home with a mother and her two daughters and they all just want to have sex with him at once, with no regard for each other.

What I have in mind, and I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point, is that there will be True romantic relationships with the three main girls, which will contain all the scenes with that girl. If you have that True relationship, the other two girls know about it and you can't have one with them. And then there being sort of secret relationship, more superficial, where you can have multiple of them, but don't have all the scenes. I could see making myself a magic button, which unlocks this and you can have all the relationship, sort of a cheat, but I wouldn't accommodate this with a story, as it wouldn't make all that much sense, without bending the story to make sense of it as I did in TS. If that makes sense.

TL:DR I could make a cheat button to unlock all relationship no matter what, but I wouldn't make sense of it with the story and I wouldn't write around it, which could result in some inconsistencies.
It is all that bad because very few players will play more than 1 or 2 playthroughs for multiple routes so you will be alienating the hard core harem fans. As well as it being a dating sim with points or flags whatever system you use means every choice or the majority of them should or will have consequences. So whenever a story branching choice or point(s) takes place the a player has to make a save and so on. You are thinking chick flick rom com when you should be thinking fap flix and chill. This is just my opinion and it's yours to do with as you please but remember most players don't like gaming mechanics in vn's. Yet dev's keep beating a dying horse trying to make it get up. Either way good luck. and my final point I have tried to learn daz myself and just can't get to the outcome I am striving for but as much work goes into all the art and animations why make something that some players will never see? It boggles my mind say it takes 30-90 days for an update most dev's can make that timeframe sometimes things happen but let's go in between and say 45 days so you put it all together and release your hard work don't you want your player especially those who want it to have the full experience? Or do you prefer to say no you have to play it 3 times to see everything. So there are so many conversations and interactions that are repeated and so on it get's boring. Not to mention as I said above most of the time dev's don't warn hey this is a major branching decision you should save here. So we are left guessing which decisions changed the course because not all dev's make it obvious and very few of them account for different player personalities. They just put a +/- or a + this stat or that stat.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
What I have in mind, and I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point, is that there will be True romantic relationships with the three main girls, which will contain all the scenes with that girl. If you have that True relationship, the other two girls know about it and you can't have one with them.
but wouldn't it be better for them to be all together with the MC? They get Additional security/stability. They are not only with the MC but they get a support network that is there for them no matter what, so it would strengthens their family union. If they are not interested in fooling around with each other ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That would probably be a plus for many Harem lovers out there and would make sense so you still got the different scenarios with the different girls.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
It is all that bad because very few players will play more than 1 or 2 playthroughs for multiple routes so you will be alienating the hard core harem fans. As well as it being a dating sim with points or flags whatever system you use means every choice or the majority of them should or will have consequences. So whenever a story branching choice or point(s) takes place the a player has to make a save and so on. You are thinking chick flick rom com when you should be thinking fap flix and chill. This is just my opinion and it's yours to do with as you please but remember most players don't like gaming mechanics in vn's. Yet dev's keep beating a dying horse trying to make it get up. Either way good luck.
For that there's a scene gallery, even if you miss some scenes in one or two playthroughs, you'll still get to view all the scenes. The point system and branching won't be any complicated, really. It's gonna be mostly just hang out with the girl, be nice to her, get intimate with her and after a while offer her a relationship if you want and get some extra scenes and dialogue, or just continue without committing.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
For that there's a scene gallery, even if you miss some scenes in one or two playthroughs, you'll still get to view all the scenes. The point system and branching won't be any complicated, really. It's gonna be mostly just hang out with the girl, be nice to her, get intimate with her and after a while offer her a relationship if you want and get some extra scenes and dialogue, or just continue without committing.
yeah but the whole gallery thing is after the fact. Why not include it during. To me gallery doesn't equal immersion. It detracts because what if I like this gallery scene better than the cannon or route I chose? Then I gotta playthrough again but then I miss what I liked about the other route. You cutting players off by not offering the choice. Make the harem and single LI route cannon. More people will appreciate that. Let me put it this way imagine going to a buffet and then when you walk up to get your food there's nothing there except one single dish, even if it's your favorite dish there's no variety? Well that's what a single LI vn is.
Edit: Also a final note TS had both and it's a big part of the draw you have now. People loved having the choice and you know it. Why throw away what got you noticed in the first place?

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
yeah but the whole gallery thing is after the fact. Why not include it during. To me gallery doesn't equal immersion. It detracts because what if I like this gallery scene better than the cannon or route I chose? Then I gotta playthrough again but then I miss what I liked about the other route. You cutting players off by not offering the choice. Make the harem and single LI route cannon. More people will appreciate that.
Full harem is a path that requires MAJOR time investment and bending of the story to accommodate the fact that the women want to have sex with one man with no regard for each other. Mild harem, where the people are not in full open committed relationship doesn't need that. And the difference between the two is that maybe 20-30% of the content will be unavailable in one playthrough.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Galleries are for the weak.

But Joke aside. Your other game was a harem game and you did damn well. So of course a (huge) part of your fans are probably Harem Fans. It shouldn't be too unexpected that we want another harem game / are disappointed by the lack of one

Full harem is a path that requires MAJOR time investment and bending of the story to accommodate the fact that the women want to have sex with one man with no regard for each other.
why would you need the story to bend so much to accommodate a harem? are they hating each other?
if they have a bad relationship between them the regard part wouldn't make any sense.

why should they have no regard for each other? If MC displayed the qualities the girls need. Why should her mother want to keep that guy for herself if it would help her daughters? Why should a sister not want the best for her other sister? I mean "sharing is caring" is not without reason an all-time classic.

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Galleries are for the weak.

But Joke aside. Your other game was a harem game and you did damn well. So of course a (huge) part of your fans are probably Harem Fans. It shouldn't be too unexpected that we want another harem game / are disappointed by the lack of one
First of all, the game did not do well at all, financially it was an absolute disaster.

Second, there's no lack of a harem. You just can't have ALL the girls at once. If it's really that big of a problem, that you'd require me to diverge significant amount of time and resources to make a path which would allow harem with all girls, then let me save you time in advance. Just don't play the game. It's that simple.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
so the game is already finished?
No, but I would literally have to add another path to the game, with full harem, rather than having normal path in which limited harem is possible, without making significant changes to the path. Which requires time and resources.

* I feel like people don't get this, but everything requires time and then tell me, that I need to add this, and this and that and people will love it. And if I add literally everything, I will get nothing done.

Goggle Goob

Dec 29, 2020
No, but I would literally have to add another path to the game, with full harem, rather than having normal path in which limited harem is possible, without making significant changes to the path. Which requires time and resources.

* I feel like people don't get this, but everything requires time and then tell me, that I need to add this, and this and that and people will love it. And if I add literally everything, I will get nothing done.
Full harem is nice and all like you had in your previous game. But what you have planned for this game is a nice break from the full harem formula. Especially since it sounds like we will have access to a set of side girls depending on which main girl we focus on. Personally I'm stoked for the future of the game and am grateful that it's gonna have a bit more personal connection with the girls this time around. Best of luck with your new game!

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

I'm not saying you need to add it I just think that it's more work the way you are doing it. Let's face it you are literally making 3 games in one. To me that sounds like more work but again I never got to full dev stage so I could be wrong. The second thing is it just sounds like you have a story that you don't want to change not that you couldn't and that's ok too. Either way good luck and I hope you get lot's of support.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
MC=Galahad (Monty Python and the Holy grail for those without culture lol)

Zoot: Welcome, gentle sir Knight. Welcome to the Castle Anthrax.
Sir Galahad: The Castle Anthrax?
Zoot: Yes, it's not a very good name, is it? Oh, but we are nice, and we will attend to your every, every need.
Zoot: Oh, I am afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but eight-score young blonds and brunettes, all between 16 and 19 1/2, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us. Oooh, it is a lonely life: Bathing, dressing, undressing, making exciting underwear. We are just not used to handsome knights.
Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like, and then spank me.
Nuns: And me. And me too. And me.
Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. And after the spanking, the oral sex.
Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer.
[Sir Lancelot crashes in, grabs Galahad and rushes out of the castle]
Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.
Galahad: I don't think I was.
Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.
Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
Lancelot: No, it's far too perilous.
Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.
Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?
Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.
Galahad: I bet you're gay.
Lancelot: No, I'm not

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
I like this game and story so far, good renders, good vibes, funny, good looking girls, love lilith being a protective mute and her "clowning around" with her movements or emoticons to show her emotions. Not going to worry about paths and harems yet, too early, I hate having to choose a path early on when you don't get to know the girls well enough yet, so just going with the flow for now.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Thoroughly enjoyed the first release. A few minor grammatical errors, but otherwise a solid start. Best of luck for the future, I'll be watching this one.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
What a great start.
All the girls are beautiful, although I already have my favorites (Lilith, the vampire woman, the older sister).:love:
The renderings are very good, the story drew me in.
I liked most of the girls' personalities (although we haven't seen much of them).
Very important, I liked the MC, he has a calm and cool attitude.
And it looks like we'll have a choice whether we want to be panty-sniffing pervs or not.:LOL: (I just hope it doesn't take points away from you, not doing it).
Perhaps the only bad thing is the shortness of the content, but maybe that's how it felt just because it's so good.(y)
In short, I can see that the game will be very successful, and I wish the game developer(s) the best of luck.

PS.:That vampire girl is extremely sexy, the scene of her on the couch is my new wallpaper.:love:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
And it looks like we'll have a choice whether we want to be panty-sniffing pervs or not.:LOL: (I just hope it doesn't take points away from you, not doing it).
It's just to unlock some panty related images in the gallery. I'm planning to do some thematic images like that, unlocked through in-game actions. :BootyTime:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It's just to unlock some panty related images in the gallery. I'm planning to do some thematic images like that, unlocked through in-game actions. :BootyTime:
Yes, I saw that the image of the raven witch in the gallery had not been unlocked, but since she is not one of the favorite characters, I left it that way. ;)

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes