hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The sex scene with Kate was really hot, loved it. Some of the animations were a bit laggy for me, though. Maybe my computer is just shit but I didn't have this problem with any of the other sex scenes. :unsure:

Reactions: AnonW123

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
From what I've played so far, I like it more; and that's new with some updates. That is, if you place the genre that I like the most; the typical shit of creature hunters of the night; and sexy women, fuck, I like it! But you had to add gingers, in that case you already bought me with that! Fucking love it!

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Is the ipatch compatible with the multi-mod? :unsure:
i didnt update the multi-mod, only the v0.6 ipatch made from the quote below. if multi-mod is updated using the same code then yes, but for now i believe its only dated for v0.6

Unofficial incest patch. I did a few changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Updated to work with v.0.6
**Made Story1.rpy file that works with Multi-mod

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
60 fps Animations Mod (0.7)
The mod increases the fps of animations to 60 with the help of AI interpolation. Also, upscales animations from 1 scene to 1440p (the rest are already 1440p). Enjoy!

Compatible with future versions.

Installation:

Previews:

In case of performance issues, open game/sexscenes1.rpy and replace all 'show' with 'scene'. Also, you can run the game manually from Ren'Py 7.6.3+ for more of a boost.

Download:
- -
Updated

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes