88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
and some FMC games do have the NTR tag, so this is a solution that will spare the mods and players a lot of headaches, IMHO.
in the female protagonist game that has ntr tag the husband cheat on the MC -- like Lida's Adventures and many more...
but in some case there is a NTR different type ... when like in the "Office Wife" th husband push the MC to have sex with others...

here in F95 NTR has been used in different ways because up about one year ago the description was only about "to cause Jelousy on the MC"

if you want a more complete definition there is great thread about NTR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IN ANY CASE IN F95 NTR IS ONLY RELATED TO THE MC!... (if a secondary characters fucks with various men the ntr tag will not be implemented...

about the Lesson Of Passion series game like Eleanor 3 or Call Girl Denise are not marked as NTR even the female MCs have both a boyfriend or Husband--- IMHO :cool:

Ps I'm not interested to talk about NTR... so this is my last replay about!

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Can you please make an unlocker for this game?
Looks like no I can't, coz dunno how to make gal unlocker for LoP RenPy yet (besides of sharing persistent file in save folder from player which fully completed the game) but I'll let u know if I can or just wait when somebody else would do it...

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
YOU make all MC's decisions. If you choose whore route, it's not the dev's fault. YOU are whore.
Whaat ?? Nah, I honestly don't know how I could've missed that. I bet you gonna tell me next that the story plays out according to the choices you made, won't you, Sherlock ??:FacePalm:

Look, it's perfectly fine to disagree with me or anyone else, I respect that, but you have no excuse for posting shit to justify your poor reading comprehension skills.

I'm not interested to talk about NTR... so this is my last replay about!
Who da fuck likes to do that ?? I'm kinda 'forced' to explain myself just cause some ppl here don't understand what they read, you wouldn't see me waste my time on this ridiculous subject if they did.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Whaat ?? Nah, I honestly don't know how I could've missed that. I bet you gonna tell me next that the story plays out according to the choices you made, won't you, Sherlock ??:FacePalm:
Yea ! I gonna tell yo that the story plays out according to the choices you made. You reading my minds.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, but my problem is with how the women are written by female writers, not the NTR per se. I understand an average Joe writing female characters as dumb sluts/nymphos and gold diggers coz it's a harmless fantasy or that's how his tiny brain thinks that ALL attractive/decent-looking women are IRL, but I said it's funny seeing another woman writing female characters as innocent prudes becoming cock-obsessed whores coz you'd think a woman would at least bother adding some believable build up and realism there, not go down the same route most fem.prot game devs do, you know ??

You'd probably be surprised or even shocked to hear that it requires an insane amount of that sweet 'maturity' you mentioned to understand that ppl have the right to share their opinions, discuss stuff and disagree with others, but it seems that maturity is overrated in some cases.

If only I was an almost-teenager again...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Breaking news: Women don't think very highly of women either.

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
Great game!I hope she has a milf mom who is into bbc too,or why not a young daughter for interracial fun

knb-advantage

Nov 6, 2021
How to get other Booker scenes except the first one? Is there is a way to have sex with him at the first time and not to get the ending?

Reactions: dr-evil
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes