Adult game developer here... Hello!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey all, my name is MoriA. I'm a long time lurker who has been working on an adult game of my own recently.

I decided to abandon my throwaway account and start posting to see if I could get people interested.

Unfortunately I can't really post any links due to the f95 zone rules for new accounts... hah. Well, the first version of the game is going to be released in February 2020. I'm hoping I can generate some hype until then. I'll start posting pictures and more information about the game later on!

Reactions: F95 and Cul

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Nice to hear, to help build info/hype. Maybe make a development thread, some sigs for people to use and show around etc. I think the minimum posts is 3 or so for links, so just chat around.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah thanks for the advice! I don't want to spam the forum but I do want to promote my game haha.

I'll make a development thread later on. Need to get some regular chatting in first, like you said.

Do you (or anyone else reading) have advice on how to make a good development thread? Any advice would be appreciated! I want to try and make it good.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Check out some that are already there would be my first piece of advice. My second would be a handful of images to show how things are going, good writing on whatever you are explaining at the time. etc.

Find a style. Below is a link to a guy making a game, anyways if you read a few of the posts you can see he in a sense writes it like a diary and a letter to "anon", he also likes to "hide" clues by changing letter capitalization or colors. Point isn't to copy this, but to find a style you feel comfortable with.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Neat, that looks really cool and professional, too. I've been trying to decide on a good website for a development blog. Maybe I should make a blogspot today as well...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi there,
Welcome to the forum! :)

Once you are ready to post the links to your game, do the following:

If you are posting a new game, put it in the game requests thread. - https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
Follow these rules for your post - https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/
Then ask a moderator or staff member to move it to games for you.
If you are the developer of the game you are posting, contact a staff member to ask for a Game Developer badge.

If you don't need ownership of the thread, just post in the Game Requests forum with the name, description, some images and a link to download the game, then ask a moderator or staff member to create a thread for you.

The easiest way to ask a moderator or staff member to create or move your thread is to report the post and ask there for what you want.

And finally, good luck with your game! :)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Dear [name],

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to [F95zone]! We are very excited to have you on board with us!

We are looking forward to getting you ingrained in the [department] team. Over the following weeks and several months, we will be working together on [initiative]. We are incredibly grateful to have your [skills and experiences] to round out the team and head towards sure success!
Warm Regards,

[your name]