Adult games with solid Gameplay? - Can you name one?

Reefus

Jan 28, 2024
In all my years of degeneracy I've never been able to find a single adult game with something resembling good gameplay. I think the closest I got was Pure onyx but even that is quite limited in scope of gameplay. Next to that might be Bioasshard, but again not fleshed-out to the point you could invest more than an hour or two in it.

I've long been at a point in life where I'm convinced such a thing does not exist, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Given what is possible via modding in games like fallout, skyrim etc, would I be justified in saying that developers simply don't bother? I just can't think how else to explain the chronic void of "playable" adult games. - Personally I don't find gameplay limited to walking around a house to find a handful of items all that stimulating, which just seems to be the pinnacle of game design in the genre.

Seems we are still at a point where adult gaming is still considered too niche for any developer to consider making an actual game. I find that very upsetting.

Reefus

Jan 28, 2024
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Just not quite the level of quality, fidelity or scope I would appreciate. I don't quite get the erotic appeal of pixelart since often I can't even discern what I'm looking at.

Not to sound rude or ungrateful but those are a far-stretch from what I was hoping to find. I'm actually now further resigned to the idea that there is literally nothing of substance to be had outside of modded non-adult games.

I was picturing something as visceral and visually satisfying as honey select but with actual tangible gameplay. Something possibly akin but not limited to a Code Vein like experience. A shooter perhaps. I can't really draw even the most vague parallel to games here or anywhere to the quality of even basic adult mods for non-adult games.

Visual novels are nice and all, but I have a yearning for something with some type of emphasis on gameplay and player input. Something where sex appeal and gameplay are equally represented.

Pretty darn certain it's modded bethesda games or bust.

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
Depends on the genre...
I'll give some games and divide them in terms of gameplay (Based on my experience)

For 2D side-scroller/Platformer:
Night of Revenge Souls-ish like gameplay, easy 3 hours gameplay (Guro Warning)
Sinisistar Good pixel art-style with medieval grotesque horror (Guro Warning)
Seal of Lutellaria Solid gameplay with interesting mechanics

For 2D RPGM/WolfRPG:
LonaRPG Deep RPG mechanics with some route/paths that will vary from playthrough (Guro Warning)
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~ Fun game overall

For 3D stuff:
Mahou Arms (Though this game is still in development and only slowly progressing) Hack & slash game similar to DMC-esque
The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters Polished game with a fun gameplay loop

Reactions: AlternateDreams

Reefus

Jan 28, 2024
Depends on the genre...
I'll give some games and divide them in terms of gameplay (Based on my experience)

For 2D side-scroller/Platformer:
Night of Revenge Souls-ish like gameplay, easy 3 hours gameplay (Guro Warning)
Sinisistar Good pixel art-style with medieval grotesque horror (Guro Warning)
Seal of Lutellaria Solid gameplay with interesting mechanics

For 2D RPGM/WolfRPG:
LonaRPG Deep RPG mechanics with some route/paths that will vary from playthrough (Guro Warning)
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~ Fun game overall

For 3D stuff:
Mahou Arms (Though this game is still in development and only slowly progressing) Hack & slash game similar to DMC-esque
The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters Polished game with a fun gameplay loop
Thanks for those links.

The Mahou game looks quite nice, though I can't help but notice how far detached the erotic element is from the actual gameplay. Visuals (anatomically) are just okay for me.

I'll check out those others too. Cheers for that.

Reefus

Jan 28, 2024
I would actually draw blood for a proper souls-like game with H-content built into gameplay. You know, where spells, items, creatures and equipment reflect the nature of a horny deprived reality. Seduction/submission attacks for female characters, domination for males. Enemies special attacks gizzing over your busy adventurer, impeding her movement for imminent surprise entry.

Alas, I have limitless ideas to create such a game, not one ounce of skill to make it happen and chronic ADD to prevent me from even trying.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Cursed blacksmith - fulfill your male fantasy of being a blacksmith, and kill yourself from frustration
TwoHorns - game where you beat up women with baseball bat in order to have sex with them
Daisenka - Vampire survivors clone
Kamidori alchemist - this is a 100 hour experience, and opinions on it's quality are split, your choise
Monster black market - management game that's alright, can make it more entertaining with mods possibly
Dohna2 - I don't exactly agree but people think the gameplay is good