4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot.1.png

Overview:
The Player plays as a blacksmith who lost his memory, and fight through the dungeon by forging weapons with the materials he collected. All of the female enemies are usually very strong, you would be “defeated” quite easily if not careful. The H-scenes are animated, and fully vocalized by Japanese voice actress.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-08-17
Developer: Ason - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.82f
Language: English, Japanese, Mandarin
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.6.png screenshot.7.png screenshot.8.png screenshot.9.png screenshot.10.png screenshot.11.png screenshot.12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
japanese devs rule:cool:
it's even has a language selection already ingame(y)
they done this bf game https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-basket-i-was-abducted-and-made-a-cumpet-ason.20006/
which i buyed the original japanese version on dlsite

i didn't know that they working on a new game till now
and i'm sooo gonna buy this when it's done:love::p

i have just one question:
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ON :poop:PATREON:poop:?

dlsite has ci-en... maybe they try to get "western" customers:unsure:
the dlsite also has nothing about this game they also have no ci-en site...strange...:unsure:

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
This is one of the more promising games I've seen so far.
The English is pretty good so far in this, so that's a pretty good plus in comparison with a fair amount of Russian Renpy games we normally see on this site.
I haven't gotten too far yet but the gameplay is much different than the regular RPG Maker so far. If you've ever played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or those kinda games, it's something like that? Looks promising and definitely interested in seeing how the next updates look like. I'm really hoping for a game similar to Black Souls with the whole medieval fantasy feeling or at least some story with some depth to the characters

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Undoubtedly, this has potential, I just hope this continues well and doesn´t decline.
dont wory pro theyre japanes (taiwan) they know how to get h games done ;)

i gotta agree on the dark souls comparison
i mean it got souls and stuff
so it's definitely "inspired" by dark souls that's good
we need more dark souls h games:p

Some very cute characters in here... :giggle:
and they're all animated i love it :love: :p :love:

Last edited:

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
They have a thread on ULMF games under construction section if anyone want to ask them questions.

i have just one question:
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ON :poop:PATREON:poop:?

dlsite has ci-en... maybe they try to get "western" customers:unsure:
the dlsite also has nothing about this game they also have no ci-en site...strange...:unsure:
Someone asked why they have patreon and not ci-en on ULMF and this is what they answered:

We are sorry to hear that, and we actually tried using ci-en before. However, we are not located in Japan, and so there are many functions that we can't really use. We had written to ci-en for help, and they weren't able to help the non Japanese team for what we needed.
Thus we switched to Fanita, which had technical support for foreign team out side of Japan.

We are mainly using Patreon at the moment, but if it's possible in the future, we will start trying out Fanbox.
Still, thank you for your suggestions.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Male protagonist! Similar to black souls!!! Animated scenes!!!!!! Uncensored Japanese art!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shame about RPGMaker, but if its similar to black souls that's a non-issue.
Very promising.

Reactions: Rowgen

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I've been wondering, why almost all the rpgm genre is based on a european middle age fantasy world? Don't get me wrong there are very good ones out there.
The Escapist had a video skit about Not Indiana Jones wanting to go on a world spanning quest to gather the knowledge needed to unlock a tomb. It then panned to a guy dressed like a general contractor who said nah we can just drill through the stone door and be done in an hour.
The setting drives the game and what level of suspension of disbelief you need.

Also middle ages fantasy world is the default packaged art set with RPGM.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Just started the game, but didn't see a menu for defining controls on a controller, is there any later on? I would rather play the whole thing on a controller, rather than only KB & M or a mix. If not, please request this on that ULMF forum post.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes