4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
This is one of the very very very rare incomplete hgame that I'm willing to play. Tbf, I normally shouldn't have any problem with incomplete hgame AS LONG AS I AM 1000% SURE the devs will professionally see it through the end and complete the game.

euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
An actual enjoyable rouge-like with a tiny bit of h-elements thrown in. Not gonna lie i'm enjoying the rougue-like mechanics a lot more than the actual lewd content (or the lack of much). Actually just playing right now for the actual game play surprisingly, just wish there was a save button.

Reactions: Reluser and swe920

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
This is a rogue-like. It auto saves your progress there is not a way to save mid dungeon.

That said there is 1 save file in the save directory and you can use tool to edit "gold" which will give you more souls to buy all of the upgrades with.

Hopefully this helps everyone.

Reactions: Reluser

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Neat. Was afraid of simply closing the game, but it does indeed safe your progress.

The weight limit and not having an option to port back and spend your souls kinda annoys me tbh, but you probably have to make it through the first dungeon in one go.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Very interesting H game. One of those play before you fap types, but the gameplay is a well indepth dungeon crawler with many options to fight. If the amount of H content in this early demo is anything to go by, there's probably going to be a ton of material and reason to play this game thoroughly. Definitely something to look forward too alongside Karryn's Prison as far as the English/Japanese H games for next year possibly.

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
I decided to give my two cents
Don't know if the Dev looks at this forum or if they even take feedback at this early stage of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guess that's all I had to say
pls note that I think that this game and concept is amazing
that are just things that hinder my personal enjoyment with the current version
Maybe I missed anything in the game or someone has some tips for me and others like me
would be nice to be able to see the deeper layers

Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I decided to give my two cents
Don't know if the Dev looks at this forum or if they even take feedback at this early stage of the game
guess that's all I had to say
pls note that I think that this game and concept is amazing
that are just things that hinder my personal enjoyment with the current version
Maybe I missed anything in the game or someone has some tips for me and others like me
would be nice to be able to see the deeper layers
I'm 100% in for adding a sex animation gallery feature. If this hgame focuses on being a 'Roguelite' (which support player's ingame progression as opposed to 'Roguelike') then there should definitely be some kind of teleport to be added in the game in the future, actually I much prefer it that way too.

Arwanu

Jul 23, 2019
Looks really good but when i try to change the language to English i get this

is this a common problem?

pb.JPG

*Edit nvm sloved it

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so what i can say is there isn't a boss or ending ,
also after the forest (green) floor it just repeats

but there are already like 5 different girls with 2 different h animations (also paizuri):love::p:love:
also i hope for a recollection room or something so i don't have to go all the way just to get tit fucked to death:p

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The point of Rogue like is to go as far as you can but if you want to see some h you need to lose. it not mix well imo. how about defeat them and capture/brainwash them and then bring them to MC's home and then he can fucked them anytime he want. make sexy time as reward and not punishment. this will also solve lack of gallery as well.

About the difficult. why the fuck this game is so fucking hard ? I deal 5 damage to enemies but they deal 10 to me and they always have 3 or more enemies at the same time. I went in the portal and get destroy at the entrance on floor 1. wtf. how about make at lease the first floor you know easy so I can farm to prepare and don't stuck at the entrance.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
The Escapist had a video skit about Not Indiana Jones wanting to go on a world spanning quest to gather the knowledge needed to unlock a tomb. It then panned to a guy dressed like a general contractor who said nah we can just drill through the stone door and be done in an hour.
The setting drives the game and what level of suspension of disbelief you need.

Also middle ages fantasy world is the default packaged art set with RPGM.
Yeah i figured it was the package default items fault. But i still wanted to brought it to the table

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
it's called reverse battle rape, youre supose to be fucked to dead thats dark souls:p

also you always need to have at least 2 weapons, (increasing carry weight helps);)
(i just assume you know how to make them using the stuff you find and souls)

Apokalyx

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know the soundtracks used in this game? especially the one where you are downed? Love the music in this game.

Reactions: Dabboy2

Ordinal Chaos

Sep 26, 2017
Male protagonist! Similar to black souls!!! Animated scenes!!!!!! Uncensored Japanese art!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shame about RPGMaker, but if its similar to black souls that's a non-issue.
Very promising.
speaking of, does anyone know if someones working on a translation for Black Souls 2?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes