4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
its starts to sound like the game is to hart for you dude:unsure:
just use a weapon with healing from scepter scrap or a enchanted scepter one
and dont let them surround you

you can also use a high damage weapon to clear a room and then swap to scepter to heal and repeat

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Why are you using spoiler tags? You're not spoiling any story element there... Gameplay elements and tips shouldn't need to be hidden, that's the stuff that will appeal to visitors and make us want to play or not.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This looks promising, except its a very early version. Will check in here in a year or so. Guess by that point the work will have to pick up.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
This looks promising, except its a very early version. Will check in here in a year or so. Guess by that point the work will have to pick up.
For a v0.04, it actually contains tons of well done sex animations, around 5 I think (?) and each with two variations plus one with the main girl (though the absence of gallery is a big letdown atm so it's hard to review some h-scene like the maid's in the green dungeon who is situated pretty far away). The demo can go over 6 hours+ if you're aiming to complete the 'Soul Imprint'.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Dark Souls meets Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Get killed by a rat at full HP. Maybe some balancing? I dunno, just feels like trial and error is heavy.

Reactions: DarkLabs02 and Sole

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Dark Souls meets Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Get killed by a rat at full HP. Maybe some balancing? I dunno, just feels like trial and error is heavy.
Lol that's actually what you should expect from a Dark Soul-y rpg right? Getting killed by even the weakest mobs right from the start. But in all seriousness, when you know the overall mechanics of the game, you can see that it's actually easier and less punishing than Pokemon/Etrian Mystery Dungeon. Give it more tries and you'll see what I mean. Tbh, I personally prefer the dynamism of this hgame over Pokemon/Etrian Mystery Dungeon. The impact and effect of the attack/skill are quite eye-candy.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes