4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
Very interesting, not only in terms of erotic but also in terms of game mechanics. It is a pity that the content is still very little.
Can advise who any that the a similar?

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
This has so much potential ill even support them on that cancer platform patreon.

This game keeps smacking my ass though xd

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I reinstalled windows and now when i click load game I get Type error "Cannot read property 'startLevel' of undefined".
Is there a way around this?I really don't want to start over because this game is quite grindy and save editor doesn't work.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I reinstalled windows and now when i click load game I get Type error "Cannot read property 'startLevel' of undefined".
Is there a way around this?I really don't want to start over because this game is quite grindy and save editor doesn't work.
I'm not sure I can help you with that error but here's a full save with all 'Soul Imprint' unlocked.
View attachment CursedBlacksmith004_FullSave.rar
Since this hgame doesn't have a gallery, you'll have to look for the h-scenes during dungeon exploration.

Reactions: Eminba

nightkillua

Aug 6, 2019
not only,
• Added New Monster: Lamia
• Added New Lower Tier Weapon: Uchigatana
• Added New Item: Panacea
• Added Rest Spots, which players can choose to teleport back to Basecamp or keep going on their expedition. (We haven’t add the Boss room yet. For now, you will be send back to the first floor if you reach the current last floor. We will adjust that in the next update.)
• Implemented the weapon throwing ability. (Need to obtain it through Soul Imprint first)
• Implemented the “Journal” function. By defeating monster girls certain time will obtain their “memories”. Players will be able to watch them in Journal.
(Lamia’ memory is not yet implemented)
• Implemented Storage function.
• Forged weapon mass will be 50% of its material’s total mass.
• Adjusted voice playback.
• Some small big fix.
^^ Thanks very much

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Now that's quite the nice update. The devs are really doing a good job adjusting and adding new things to the game.

Though despite the fact that the forged weapon now only retain 50% of the used materials WT, I still feel like any materials that have more than 1WT are still useless. It's more like those materials doesn't really have any particular aspect aside from the fact that they often give more durability, at the cost of damage and inventory space, which is for me too much of a drawback on the long run. Well at least I can now have more than 6 weapons (for damage and for healing) and a lot more elemental stones in inventory to last me for a long while during dungeon exploration uwhehe.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Being able to craft a weapon able to survive two dungeon runs AND still have space is an absolute godsend. It makes the overall net cost of Soul left after the dungeon run much more manageable since you don't have to franctically craft a weapon and plan your death as much. The one thing I question longterm is the Rest Level (wooded area between Zones with the Bell); leaving to go back to the Safe House from there has no Soul penalty cost. What is to stop the player from just farming the first Zone (the three levels before the Rest Level) until you reach an overpowered state, then repeat with the next Zone? To my knowledge there is no differentiation with Soul gain from killing monsters at any zone; if it exists it seems very slight.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes