4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Seems like this hgame is living to its Dark Soul atmosphere, making a lot of players ragequitting lol. I was frustrated at first too, but after figuring out the best method to getting around the game, it became fairly easy (v0.04), the highest souls I could bring back was around 6k (aka around 18k in dungeon). And it's even easier now with the rest spot letting you keep all the souls you collected in the dungeon (v0.05) which for me makes the game too much of a cakewalk.

I'm no hardcore player (I just like fair challenge, which this game had on v0.04) but I think the game need to have 2 difficulty modes: EASY (let players keep all their souls at the rest spot) and NORMAL (don't let player keep all their souls in any circumstances). It will keep any kind of players, from casual to hardcore, happy this way. I personally don't like force collecting the souls at the rest spot since it defeats the purpose of leveling Soul Keeper.
Not even a ragequit issue as it is being a bit lazy; if you can't go through 2-3 pages to see what the game is about then you have no hope for games like Strive For Power and The Last Sovereign, which span a couple hundred pages.

Yeah, the rest spot really makes the game a lot easier. Before the next update launches every new player should be grinding the first 3 levels and getting their butt back to town on the first Rest Level so they can max out Soul Keeper (which in reality isn't as major as it was before). I have a feeling the next update won't be so friendly.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
bumber, looks like i can't use the old save. it gives me error.
You mean the save from v0.04? I transfered mine over v0.05 and it worked fine though. Take the FullSave I linked on page 5 to see if it works.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
really need help on this. What do people press to get the items stored in the chest? I put some stuff there and can't get them anymore.

and is there a way to get out of the dungeon without dying?

I'm using v5. Thanks.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
really need help on this. What do people press to get the items stored in the chest? I put some stuff there and can't get them anymore.
Pretty sure I just press X. To get the items out you have to switch the direction by pressing C, It says that on the Inventory screen.
and is there a way to get out of the dungeon without dying?

I'm using v5. Thanks.
My last post:
Yeah, the rest spot really makes the game a lot easier. Before the next update launches every new player should be grinding the first 3 levels and getting their butt back to town on the first Rest Level so they can max out Soul Keeper (which in reality isn't as major as it was before). I have a feeling the next update won't be so friendly.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
Ok thanks I'll try again with the storage.

I also got lucky today to be able to reach the maid in the green area. But I was so low on health when reaching her, died right away only seeing one animation. Bastard swords and swords with an element to it are somehow the best, if enhanced correctly they can one hit ko some foes easily.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i really hope they add a scene reminisce mode or something,
going down the floors just to get fucked to dead is kinda annoying
especially since the game autosaves...:(

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
can get things from storage now, but there seems to be a bug. Just for this one sword I managed to make weight 16.. could not get it from storage even if I throw to the floor everything else I'm carrying.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
my weight limit is 30. Not carrying anything. Cannot pick up the sword weight 16 from the box.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
my weight limit is 30. Not carrying anything. Cannot pick up the sword weight 16 from the box.
I'm a bit too late to reply, but I think I know your problem, or the game's problem regarding weight. I just went back to the game and noticed that I couldn't take out my 3WT weapon from the warehouse even though I had 27/30 of space. Though after freeing up another 3WT of space (aka 24/30), I could now retrieve the weapon.

So my guess is the game still see the weapons inside the warehouse as being full 6WT even though it shows 3WT, so in your case that 16WT weapon you have being actually 32WT, more than what the entire inventory can handle. I fear there's nothing we can do about it other than notifying devs of the problems.

On another note, I'm curious at what kind of weapon you even made to make it go all the way to 16WT lol, since I've never bothered using any materials that have more than 1WT (aside from past experiments).

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
ok, I guess that sheds some light into the matter.

I have two Sword of Lightning that reached 16 wt, as I've been upgrading them along the way. Upgrading high, if done correctly, and with some luck, gives the weapon a durability of 50+. I'm storing high durability weapons for the time when the green area become more accessible.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
ok, I guess that sheds some light into the matter.

I have two Sword of Lightning that reached 16 wt, as I've been upgrading them along the way. Upgrading high, if done correctly, and with some luck, gives the weapon a durability of 50+. I'm storing high durability weapons for the time when the green area become more accessible.
Mmh I think you're better off using just 'elemental stones' as forging materials. Any weapon you'll use in this hgame is going to go away pretty quickly anyway. 50+ durability seems way too low for a weapon of that weight. You can make a weapon with 100+ total dmg and 30+ durability with just 6 elemental stones for just 3WT, easy to make and doesn't require too much grind. Scepter weapon is the best for long run (even after reaching 100% erosion, you can still get around multiple areas thanks to its heal skill).

The dungeon have no end atm, it circles between 3 areas: Starting area, Red area and Green Area. Which means that the moment you're done with the Green area, you go back to the Starting area and so on and so on.

Btw anybody knows what skill the needlessly super super rare 'new weapon' in this new update (v0.05) is and what it does? Coz I can't seem to get it no matter how many times I'm forging lol. (EDIT: Ah nvm the weapon, got it after combining 3 Copper Ore, the 'Wide Swipe' skill it have, despite the name, seems to target only one foe...I'm not sure what's particular about it compared to a normal atk lol.)

Last edited:

ArKain

Jul 12, 2017
The uchigatana? It has a 'cleave' type attack, it hits a column of 3 squares - the one you're facing and the two diagonals surrounding it (or if you're facing a diagonal, the two 'forward' squares surrounding that). Probably not so useful for tunnel fights.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
The uchigatana? It has a 'cleave' type attack, it hits a column of 3 squares - the one you're facing and the two diagonals surrounding it (or if you're facing a diagonal, the two 'forward' squares surrounding that). Probably not so useful for tunnel fights.
Strange, I've tried to adopt every possible positions to see if it really hits multiple targets but no matter where, it only ever hits 1 target. What I found so far about the skill's specialty is that it hits the target located on the side of a wall, which normal attack can't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
I was able to craft a 70+ durability bastard sword with dark element, it one hits most monsters, but lost it due to trying to find the maid in the green. Pretty much going to the green is suicide for me, as the erosion would be near 80 by then, at best erosion only above 60 if I'm very lucky. So these days, I grind out until the second zone, then ring the bell before reaching green. Waiting for the update... maybe they will give an item that heals erosion or greatly decreases it.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I was able to craft a 70+ durability bastard sword with dark element, it one hits most monsters, but lost it due to trying to find the maid in the green. Pretty much going to the green is suicide for me, as the erosion would be near 80 by then, at best erosion only above 60 if I'm very lucky. So these days, I grind out until the second zone, then ring the bell before reaching green. Waiting for the update... maybe they will give an item that heals erosion or greatly decreases it.
I'm not sure if you know but the game autosaves each time you enter a new area, which means that you can just reset the game and load it in case you feel like losing and then retry the area you were just in (if you're dying then reset it fast with F5 before the game makes you go back to the Safe House and autosaves there)

Also I found a way to progress through the dungeon INFINITELY without any need of Scepter or any heal potion. The key to it is to have a weapon that can kill any ennemy in 1 turn. A fully enhanced 'Long Sword' is best for the task as it can 1-shot any mob and defeat any girl in 1 turn thanks to its Double Strike skill. Just pay extra attention after you hit 1HP with 100% erosion and make sure to get the materials to regularly forge a 'Long Sword' during the exploration. All you ever need to do is "Kill any ennemy without them ever hitting you" and you can go on FOREVER exploring the dungeon.

BobtheManiac

Jan 6, 2020
Can someone help me? I cant quite figure out how to install the game correctly, can someone walk me through it starting from the MEGA download link?

Orichu

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone have a list of crafting materials for each weapon base? I can't remember how to craft some of the items like scepter and longsword.

Reactions: DarkLabs02
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes