4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone help me? I cant quite figure out how to install the game correctly, can someone walk me through it starting from the MEGA download link?
There's no need to install. Just extract the archive and click 'game.exe' to run the game.
Anyone have a list of crafting materials for each weapon base? I can't remember how to craft some of the items like scepter and longsword.
This game's crafting rely heavily on RNG (luck), so there's no fix recipe. However, I noticed that there's two categories of weapons that you can frequently make when combining certain type of materials:
-at least 1 'Copper Ore' for highly durable Heavy Weapons such as Broadsword, Long Sword (the one you want), Ebony Bastard Sword, Uchigatana, Axe, etc...
-every materials need to be at most 1WT for Light Weapons such as Wind Knife, Scepter (the one you want), Scorching Sword, Knife, etc...

Atm, I'm only going with 1 'Long Sword' at a time during my infinite run (Copper Ore + any 1WT materials then more than x3 elemental stones for full enhancement), I'm reserving 'Wind Knife' (x3 Elemental Stones) for future Boss fight since its skill allows me to take Double Action, which I'll try to combine with Long Sword's Double Strike.

Reactions: ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
There's no need to install. Just extract the archive and click 'game.exe' to run the game.

This game's crafting rely heavily on RNG (luck), so there's no fix recipe. However, I noticed that there's two categories of weapons that you can frequently make when combining certain type of materials:
-at least 1 'Copper Ore' for highly durable Heavy Weapons such as Broadsword, Long Sword (the one you want), Ebony Bastard Sword, Uchigatana, Axe, etc...
-every materials need to be at most 1WT for Light Weapons such as Wind Knife, Scepter (the one you want), Scorching Sword, Knife, etc...

Atm, I'm only going with 1 'Long Sword' at a time during my infinite run (Copper Ore + any 1WT materials then more than x3 elemental stones for full enhancement), I'm reserving 'Wind Knife' (x3 Elemental Stones) for future Boss fight since its skill allows me to take Double Action, which I'll try to combine with Long Sword's Double Strike.
Nice strat ! I will do it too ! I like to have to think a build. This game will be sooooo goood ! :D

Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Nice strat ! I will do it too ! I like to have to think a build. This game will be sooooo goood ! :D
Yeah, that's right. Even without the H-scene, in term of gameplay, this hgame could still manage to capture my heart. This is the very first demo of a game (among any other demos I've ever played till now, including those made by big companies) in which I would spend more than a total of 20 hours+ of playtime. So many combinations, so many builds, letting you take a more liberal approach in your strategy instead of just being linear. This hgame has enormous potential, of that I'm certain, I enjoyed it more than Pokemon/Etrian Mystery Dungeon and that's telling something.

Jan 15, 2018
im hoping this will help someone out there
but a few things you can do that may make things easier
just starting out try to get surrounded by mobs
immediately kill them with your cursed sword
try to manage to get like 470 souls and immediately craft a weapon
idrk how it works but it seems like using a metal first whether its a scrap weapon etc etc
gets you a sword of some kind
sceptors are dog shit you'd be dog shit for using one
-and they say you are what you eat, so you'd might as well be eating dog shit as well
dont use them
keep soul stones they give ??? bonuses when used to enhance
these bonuses can be simple stat upgrades or special stuff
like SP and HP gain
important stuff here, cuz HP gain also effects the potency of hp pots
i think this goes without saying but after crafting your sword (after you've spammed curse sword and yer all eroded and jacked up) unequip your sword (if you die you drop it like a bumbling buffoon) and find a nice wahmen to accompany you for the night.
upon death and rebirth just equip your sword
now you've got a fresh start
try to fight mobs 1 on 1 especially early on
you can use the scraps of points you have on the shop

for shop
increasing the amount of souls you retain is absolutely NOT worth it
-you might as well shoot for 5th floor and reset
id say focus on forge start level
-as long as you have souls your weapons can gain a massive boost (durability is still a buzzkill though)
-during my run down i focused on erosion stuff and tbh it barely did anything
-most of these barely do anything
i never learned throw weapon and as a result throw material as well
-i consider these useless skills
hp gain and start level are perhaps the best, helps with transitioning fight to fight
if you ever feel like you are about to die and you've got less than 1k souls id just suggest you craft something before you pce out

combat harvesting and forge
let mobs come within distance, auto attack the air if you have to
rather than risk running into them
having trouble diagonal attacking? press S (hopefully youve got a real weapon at this point) press any combination on the directional keys to point you in the direction you wish to aim in (the game has an arrow indicator) release the two arrow keys you have held down press S again or X to disable your ability then you can just spam attack like a chimp
ores do not increase in quality as you progress, nor does the durability they provide
seems one thing thats consistent about items
the longsword, 2 small pieces of ores with a magic stone has crafted it a few times in a row for me
id advise trying to make one with random elemental damage
its single target ability is pretty dank

the game really punishes you for using the cursed sword
like i mean if you use it once theres no way in hell you can beat the demo
well im sure its possible but you'd have to have some screws loose if your going to actively put yourself through the trouble

Reactions: LykaLyka

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
A lot of the answers are in this thread if you read any of the pages... part of reviewing the game is actually playing hours and hours of content. Most of us have beaten the demo handily, and that was before the Rest Floor that allowed you to warp to Town with no Soul penalty. Shoot, once they implemented that the game became easy.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Atm, gameplay-wise, the real fun starts after reaching 100% erosion. It's possible to remain in the dungeon FOREVER even with 1HP only and no heal (the only time I use heal is when I am completely cornered or surrounded). I was originally curious about how far the level cap can go (currently lvl 25 and there's still more to go).

To anyone who found the game easy, try marathoning through the dungeon while having 100% erosion and see how far you can go.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so the latest post on patreon shows sleeping and succubus traps.

very interesting

Last edited:
  • Love

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Perhaps I’m asking a stupid question but what are the controls? It told me to throw negative energy, the q button and a direction. It just show a line of highlighted squares and no attack, died within minutes but looks really intriguing.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
Also I found a way to progress through the dungeon INFINITELY without any need of Scepter or any heal potion. The key to it is to have a weapon that can kill any ennemy in 1 turn. A fully enhanced 'Long Sword' is best for the task as it can 1-shot any mob and defeat any girl in 1 turn thanks to its Double Strike skill. Just pay extra attention after you hit 1HP with 100% erosion and make sure to get the materials to regularly forge a 'Long Sword' during the exploration. All you ever need to do is "Kill any ennemy without them ever hitting you" and you can go on FOREVER exploring the dungeon.
even if you can 1 hit everyone. Going infinitely is still not possible, as there would be places with mobs and there's opponent who will get lucky to hit you first before you hit them.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I'm not sure how you guys are playing. I never use Scepter's Heal anymore because it isn't needed, and only use a Heal Potion if I need to due to Erosion (trying to reach a Rest Stage). Heck, you don't need to use Special Abilities at all unless it's the Cursed Sword due to being surrounded, and even then if you stocked up on Elemental Stones you can use them as an AoE spell. Otherwise, craft 1-2 hit weapons that can put enemies Asleep, Slowed, or Confused and use zoning to always get the first hit.

Admittedly I'm maxxed out, so it's going to be harder for new players but it's kinda supposed to be as a "rogue-like" game.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well i usually beat all mobs, exept the girls and then get fucket to dead (from 0 to 100 erosion):p
also quit the game before the screen goes black to prevent the auto save

also new patreon post mentions a priestess as a new enemy (more infos are stuck behind paywall)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
even if you can 1 hit everyone. Going infinitely is still not possible, as there would be places with mobs and there's opponent who will get lucky to hit you first before you hit them.
Yes having the ennemy hit you by accident does happen pretty often, but you can still reset the game with F5 before it fades to black and retry right from the current area you were in (actually that 'autosave' per area is our ultimate saving grace lol, going through dungeon INFINITELY would be impossible without it).

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
hey guys, i got the new 0.6 version
PC:
MAC:
LINUX:

• New Monster Girl: Vampiress (temporary released monster, which might not appear in the first chapter)

• New Item: Soul Drop

• Mini-map adjustment

• Inventory UI adjustment (Still adjusting, we will continue to adjust it)

• New traps in dungeon, and buff magic circles

• Deployed “Materials Throwing” mechanic (Purchase at Soul Imprint)

• Blackout won’t happen right away when you die and the erosion is at 100%. It will happen after you press X key.

• Doroelle will give you some advise on how to deal with enemies after you died.

• Add in new function: Inventory lost when player dies (Can increase the amount of item to keep through Soul Imprint)

• There will be materials scattering around the Safe House every time you return. (Still Testing)

• Part of in game english text were edited

• Some bug fix

We have been quite busy with the voice actress issues. To be honest, it has been really tough. _:)3 」∠ )_

There were a lot of extra communications work on top of our tight schedule.

That has caused us not able to add much else other than traps. However, we are almost done with the basic functions, and when those are done, we will be able to make more items, weapons, and write more story out.

We are currently scouting another voice actress for the second main female character. Not very sure how long that would take, but we hope everything will go smoothly.

We will still try our best to have a demo every mid month or end of month, and if it all goes well, we are planning to deploy Arena mode next month. So y’all can enjoy more convenient way of getting ganged up by monster girls. ;)

BTW, We have reached our first monthly support goal (Woohoo!) Thank you all so very much!

And if the support amount can keep above $1000 for a while, then , as promised, we will start the first poll event for adding new Monster girls! This poll is only open to supporters, and $20 supporters will have two votes.

Developing the game is our top priory. So we will try our best to host this vote as long as it wouldn't cause delay to the development. Thank you all again!

Last but not least, for the Linux and Mac players, please please please report back to us if there is any error occurred. We really need more information on how the game client is working on those OS.

Thanks you all again!

Last edited:

safeman

May 25, 2019
Need only one cheat: freeze erosion. Main use: watch the girls rape you over and over without blacking out.
But how do I find values in this, cheat engine can't find anything.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Trying to find how did I import saves... because it doesn't seem to be continuing my progress anymore. That kinda blows since I had maxed out the Soul Conversion.

Jan 8, 2018
Trying to find how did I import saves... because it doesn't seem to be continuing my progress anymore. That kinda blows since I had maxed out the Soul Conversion.
There should be a save folder in the www folder.
You might have to drop all weapon scraps to avoid crashing the game.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes