4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
When I try to use the cheat plugin to teleport in to the EnemyGirl room it tells me it can't load the character images, dunno what I did wrong.
Only rooms that end with 1-3 or something like that work for me. The rest of the rooms must be in development.

Dec 5, 2019
I can use those rooms, but when I get my health dropped to zero the MC's body starts bouncing for eternity- which is admittedly hilarious to watch but not so good if you wanna watch the sex scenes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I can use those rooms, but when I get my health dropped to zero the MC's body starts bouncing for eternity- which is admittedly hilarious to watch but not so good if you wanna watch the sex scenes
make sure you set your hp to 1 using the party setting.

Apr 9, 2018
My game crashed after trying to go to the second floor of the third dungeon. And is there any way to see animations without having to go through all the prior dungeons to where the new enemies are?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
My game crashed after trying to go to the second floor of the third dungeon. And is there any way to see animations without having to go through all the prior dungeons to where the new enemies are?
Can you post some type of info?

OkZaph

Sep 16, 2019
My game smacks me with a error, and it says can't read property of set blend color undefined. what am I supposed to do.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
New update Please update.
from the last update notes
We have been quite busy with the voice actress issues. To be honest, it has been really tough. _:)3 」∠ )_

There were a lot of extra communications work on top of our tight schedule.

That has caused us not able to add much else other than traps. However, we are almost done with the basic functions, and when those are done, we will be able to make more items, weapons, and write more story out.

We are currently scouting another voice actress for the second main female character. Not very sure how long that would take, but we hope everything will go smoothly.

We will still try our best to have a demo every mid month or end of month, and if it all goes well, we are planning to deploy Arena mode next month. So y’all can enjoy more convenient way of getting ganged up by monster girls.
Getting the voice actresses are delaying them a bit but they should have it end of month.

Reactions: Kar 24

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Oh. From what I understand Patreon and the donation platform get it first, then the rest of us like a week later. We just need to wait for a hero... or heroine.
HAHA! Heroine... best joke i ever heard

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
the game is very difficult, is there no way to reduce the difficulty? and how do you save the game?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes