4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I don't have links or the file either, only information I lurked, and that forum doesn't allow DL links either, only a Patreon link so all we can do is wait

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
I feel ashamed to ask this... but how do the mechanics work again? I get confused all the time because idk how the special weapon skill (S) works, also i don't quite get the block sistem and how to use the (Q) key to face somewhere.
Is there a way to view controls or get a proper tutorial? Or am i just stupid and did everything wrong?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I feel ashamed to ask this... but how do the mechanics work again? I get confused all the time because idk how the special weapon skill (S) works, also i don't quite get the block sistem and how to use the (Q) key to face somewhere.
Is there a way to view controls or get a proper tutorial? Or am i just stupid and did everything wrong?
Press S to use your weapon's skills. The more you walk w/o taking damage the higher your block chance will be. Once you block an attack your block chance will drop so it's hard to block consecutive attacks.
The crux of this game is it's crafting system. You're supposed to be making weapons, then upgrading those weapons with materials. When they break, you make more weapons.

May 25, 2017
Wow I just assumed development was dead, but there's been a whole version released and development has been steady with the latest post about a new Elven Archer girl.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
It was never dead in other forums or their Ci-en. but we're just the ones not getting updates, back to the waiting game then....

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
I tried googling for 0.07, but it really can't be found anywhere.
Looks like if ever there is a dl link to it, it must have been carefully hidden somewhere.

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
I think file just doesn't exists for us, because we want playing without paying any money. I tried googling too and I can find only v0.05 or v0.04. I can't find other version. Very strange...

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah I'm of the opinion that the dev has a few successful donation platforms and enough word of mouth from the free versions that we'll get no more freebies. And that's perfectly understandable.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
I guess they need to earn money too. Right now, with covid running around.. money is even more important.

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Press S to use your weapon's skills. The more you walk w/o taking damage the higher your block chance will be. Once you block an attack your block chance will drop so it's hard to block consecutive attacks.
The crux of this game is it's crafting system. You're supposed to be making weapons, then upgrading those weapons with materials. When they break, you make more weapons.
Thank you very much

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Who can pay for game, please, upload on this site! Because I can't pay for ANY game in ANY site! I'm beggar...
You should understand Games cost money for a reason and especially during this difficult time we are facing. A lot of time and effort goes into it. I love free games too but all we can do is wait a couple of months until we get a Public version or someone decides to post a link to it. Learn to be patient.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
wait for update then wait for someone to share update then repeat till game is complete or canceled.

(back in the pre internet time, peoples just go on till new games came out and then buy them in stores
or went to the arcade. ) good old times
i'm getting old :(

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes