4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
but when i am not mistaken its a Roguelight you dont lose all your progress of the game since you can pay souls to start at a higher dungeon Roguelike means start completly new with no upgrades i will play it now and update my post when i am mistaken from the looks of the Screenshots it seems a Roguelight

Jaacker

Oct 24, 2019
I was just thinking about this game and how it was soo good that if it didn't had actual Lewds, I would still actually play it thanks to the gameplay alone. It's a cool concept. Glad it's still working

Reactions: pewl la and ss6

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
The game is probably one of the most interesting ive seen in a while. It automatically switches to turned based format as soon as monster targets you. It can still be hard if you dont target monsters correctly. Vampiress have fuucked me over a few times just cause she falls behind my range and summons bats.

Game saves automatically and you CAN return to your base once you in the dungeon. Its not by your choice but you have to just keep climbing floors and you'll reach a 'rest stop' which is basically an empty room with a campfire and your big titted gaurdian's Lamp on a stick. Touch the lantern and it can send you back with all your stuff still in hand.

EDIT: Also yes there IS a gallery. inside the church thing, there should be a portal that spawns after you die enough/reach enough floors (it apeared for me way before i found the rest stop. floor 3 or 4 maybe?). Go insde the portal and you can basically summon past enemies that you can "fight" and just die to it so you can see the lewds. Though it does say its a work in progress, but it works for what it is so far.

Reactions: ss6 and pewl la

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
The game is probably one of the most interesting ive seen in a while. It automatically switches to turned based format as soon as monster targets you. It can still be hard if you dont target monsters correctly. Vampiress have fuucked me over a few times just cause she falls behind my range and summons bats.

Game saves automatically and you CAN return to your base once you in the dungeon. Its not by your choice but you have to just keep climbing floors and you'll reach a 'rest stop' which is basically an empty room with a campfire and your big titted gaurdian's Lamp on a stick. Touch the lantern and it can send you back with all your stuff still in hand.

EDIT: Also yes there IS a gallery. inside the church thing, there should be a portal that spawns after you die enough/reach enough floors (it apeared for me way before i found the rest stop. floor 3 or 4 maybe?). Go insde the portal and you can basically summon past enemies that you can "fight" and just die to it so you can see the lewds. Though it does say its a work in progress, but it works for what it is so far.
Damn u kind of a savior rn, i was displeased because no gallery while the gamestyle was kinda cool if u dont have to think gallery-wise.
Will take a save from some expert when one is put, and be the lame player that i'm on this game for now. ( any tips tho? )

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
Damn u kind of a savior rn, i was displeased because no gallery while the gamestyle was kinda cool if u dont have to think gallery-wise.
Will take a save from some expert when one is put, and be the lame player that i'm on this game for now. ( any tips tho? )
I legit havnt gotten very far and im still figuring out how the forge system actually works and what affects the randomness of what is being made.
As far as just climbing in the game, im currently just going through the dungeon and hitting the safe room back to back. My weapons aren't even the strongest ive had. about 10-13 attack on each. My only recommendation atm would be to try ignore breaking boxes and such. Fighting monsters as you need to, but reach the safe floor as soon as possible so you can go back and spend your "souls" on buffing yourself

In case someone hasnt noticed yet, You can talk to the girl to spend your souls dark souls style. You can up you carry limit, max level when entering the dungeon, HP recovery, etc.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Save your soul drops until you intend on actually trying to progress in the dungeon. Focus on doing the first five levels until you get cursed sword suppression, ease erosion speed, and hp recovery to max. Especially the ease erosion speed; the erosion is basically how long you can stay in the dungeon. Forge whatever and whenever to get your forging level up.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
To be honest, I didn't know what to expect going into this game. I generally shy away from early demos like this however I thought I would give this one a shot. I was not disappointed. Interesting gameplay loop, has a bit of a dark souls vibe but not dipping too deeply into the whole souls like theme. Pretty damn good so far. I am eagerly optimistic to see what the developer does with the game going forward. I think this will be a gem when it is finished.

Reactions: Farofero

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
just bug fix and a arena mode no new girls:(,

also it's freezing alot...
mine is worse, the 0.09 demo caused a scary auto-shutdown of pc.
Something that never happened with 0.06 and below. :(

Guess I'd still be playing 0.06 for awhile. ;)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
After stumbling through the contents of the newer version of the game v0.09, I noticed many good changes they made on some parts, like revising most of the weapons that once had a very "inefficient skill damage and unbalanced durability cost" which really ticked me off a bit on the older versions. Those devs sure do know their stuffs, it's quite impressive how they were able to actively correct most of those cons I repeatedly mentioned on a number of pages ago while adding various types of challenge, making for even more variety of interesting gameplay styles. Taking aside the H-content, this game could very well challenge most of the big firm's games of the same genre.

I don't mind them taking their time adding new girls. These kind of games need to have their gameplay polished and balanced first.

Reactions: ss6 and Overlurker
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes